• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zodiac High

Would you join this rp

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters

Shadora

One Thousand Club
The world we know is only a facade for greater and more incredible things than we would imagine. In far off hidden corners and pocket dimensions myths and strange creatures still roam free. These are special places governed and guarded by the wielders of the Zodiac mark. Once only existing in ancient China the mark can now be found on people from all walks of life, and various back rounds and countries. These individuals are sought out and trained while in their youth. You are one of these and have been invited to attend Zodiac High. The high School where you find your animal partner and learn to harness your special abilities. You will have the opportunity to make new friends, learn to avoid the bullies, and of course magic, and you thought normal high school might have been tough.

Each Person is one of twelve different types. (No I am not having the year they are born in have an effect simply because I want a greater variety of students in each age group. Also the true Chinese Zodiac takes in to account month day and hour of birth as well.)

Rat- They are good at stealth, and agility. They are also highly intelligent and cunning. Their special abilities include heightened hearing and smell, night vision, and a natural resistance to poisons and diseases. Unfortunately they are the least popular branch in school and considered untrustworthy even though there are many decent people among them.

Ox- They excel at strength and endurance. They are often highly determined. Their special abilities are increased strength and stamina with the standard heightened animal senses. They are often considered loyal and stouthearted, although usually underestimated in intelligence.

Tiger/Cat - They are known for their strength, agility, stealth, grace and elegance, not to mention their ferocity. Their special, skills include heightened senses, night vision, increased strength and agility, and camoflauge. They are often looked up to and admired, although feared for their tempers.

Rabbit- They are good at speed, and agility. They think quickly on their feet. Their special abilities include speed, agility, and heightened senses, particularly hearing. They can posses a very powerful kick. They are known for their athleticism, but often mistaken to have a rather nervous nature.

Dragon- They are good at many skills including, strength, intelligence, ferocity, speed, and stamina. Their powers are the most varied between individuals. The standard include Strength, speed, and stamina, and heightened sense of smell and night vision, and occasionally a sixth sense. The more varied powers include a resistance to fire, cold, or poison, breathing underwater, atmospheric detection (Storm sensing, sensing ground movement, sonar or radar, heat vision, camoflauge, and on rare occasions the abilities of a seer. These skills vary with the individual. They are widely the most envied group in the school. Both revered and admired, while feared and considered unpredictable and wise.

Snake- They excel at stealth, intelligence, speed and sometimes strength. Their special abilities can also be somewhat varied. Some are resistant to poison with a natural flare for chemistry. Some are good at climbing, and others posses great strength. A few even have a talent for swimming. All are skilled in stealth and camoflauge, and posses taste vision. Another rather unpopular group considered untrustworthy, but cool. However many times you get honest, or dorky snakes among them.

Horse-Strength speed and stamina are their most known qualities. Their special skills include speed, stamina, strength, and jumping. Along with heightened hearing and smell, with a kick quite literally as strong as a mule. They are known for being spirited and intelligent as well as loyal. They are probably one of the most popular clans in school and the only clan who truly deserve their reputations, although you can still get a few bad apples among them.

Goat/Sheep - stubborn and often strong, their special skills include agility , speed, standard heightened senses and the ability to ram through most solid objects. They are considered to be more cunning than ox clan, but also said to be stubborn and aggressive and like strange foods, no matter how normally they eat.

Monkey- Well known for cunning and insight. Their special abilities include agility, speed, standard heightened senses, occasionally strength and acrobatics, and more rarely the ability of a seer. They are considered, smart, funny, and mischievous. Even the serious ones are often laughed at. (Although the thought of a serious monkey may tickle some funny bones and thus explain that.)

Rooster/Bird - Fast thinkers. Their special skills include speed, heightened sight, and the ability to unleash a yell that can be heard for miles, or rupture an opponents ear drums. While not as powerful as a rabbits, they also can posses a powerful kick. While thought to be talkative, cowardly, and vain, they are often over looked.

Dog/Wolf - They excel at tracking and hunting. Their special abilities include heightened hearing and smell, tracking, and standard increased agility, speed, and strength. They are considered mostly intelligent and loyal, with a friendly attitude. This is true of many of them, but not all.

Pig- Known for cunning. Their special abilities include strength, heightened sense of smell, and an inborn knowledge of plants, whether edible, or for remedies. They are often though of as rude, cunning, greedy, dirty, and gluttonous, no matter how polite or picky they may be.

Your classes will include normal studies like math, science, history, and grammar, along with spells, magical creatures and of course myth and legend.

This sounds amazing. I'll be glad to join this roleplay.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

*Jumps up and down excitedly then looks around and pretends that never happened*

Cool if you know anyone else who will join send them this way I will have the thread up soon

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]This sounds amazing. I'll be glad to join this roleplay.
I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Sparrow]I'm interested.~

[/QUOTE]
Cool if you know anyone else send them here the thread will be up soon

Infinities Lover]Count me in [/QUOTE] Cool here is the sign up sheet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/zodiac-high.116653/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/zodiac-high.116653/[/URL]

Asensical said:
I would totally join this. Interested in Rat, but could do just about any of them.
You can have up to four characters to start with as long as you can run them all individualy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back