• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zodiac | Broken Bonds (CLOSED)

I'm so sorry, you're being bombarded ruthlessly with questions, but I'm afraid i'm going to have to ask: I'm assuming our characters personalities are to match up with the respective traits of the star signs?
Oh, it's okay dear, really! I would do anything to help you guys. As for your question: Be creative with the characters! They can have any personality. But with at least a little relativity to their signs. E.g, for my character/s, (spoiler), they will be twins. However, they are considered to be one person, but split into two. (one would represent the kinder side and the other would represent another)... I don't have any other example, so.. heh, I hope you get the point <3

Oh, it's okay dear, really! I would do anything to help you guys. As for your question: Be creative with the characters! They can have any personality. But with at least a little relativity to their signs. E.g, for my character/s, (spoiler), they will be twins. However, they are considered to be one person, but split into two. (one would represent the kinder side and the other would represent another)... I don't have any other example, so.. heh, I hope you get the point <3
Ah, I've got it. Thanks so much! Here comes an overly emotional, grumpy, closet-mum friend!

And I love the sound of your character(s) by the way. I'm looking forward to some witty sibling banter haha.

Ah, I've got it. Thanks so much! Look forward to an overly emotional, grumpy, closet-mum friend!

And I love the sound of your character(s) by the way. I'm looking forward to some witty sibling banter haha.
Yeahhh

they're probably gonna die of doing their second forbidden action but nvm that xD

Yes, dear~ Normal Taurus? I assume?

It's fine if there's no proof. But if for example a human saw a Zodiac using its powers. Which reminds me, I forgot to add that a Zodiac/exile will die if a human TELLS another human. Which means, if a Zodiac/Exile knows one person who knows that he/she is a zodiac/exile, then that zodiac/exile may hunt down that human and kill them before they get to tell anyone else.

I will be giving different elemental powers to different characters. These powers will be related to their sign/ the events they caused on Earth. E.G. Gemini was the one who controlled tornadoes in Earth, therefore they will get air/wind. And so on.
Aw, I was hoping to be an Immortal Warlord in Africa.

It's fine if there's no proof. But if for example a human saw a Zodiac using its powers. Which reminds me, I forgot to add that a Zodiac/exile will die if a human TELLS another human. Which means, if a Zodiac/Exile knows one person who knows that he/she is a zodiac/exile, then that zodiac/exile may hunt down that human and kill them before they get to tell anyone else.

That's...a bit extreme. Isn't it possible to just persuade them to keep quiet? :b

Last edited:
You don't have to! After all, you got here first :closedeyessmile:
Haha no it's totally fine! I wasn't completely sure if I could join anyway Bc I'm already in other RP's and I'm rly busy with class/work so idk if I could fit another one in- better off giving it to someone who has more time and interest!

Haha no it's totally fine! I wasn't completely sure if I could join anyway Bc I'm already in other RP's and I'm rly busy with class/work so idk if I could fit another one in- better off giving it to someone who has more time and interest!
Aw! I hope school/work eases up :3:

Good point...Well, there are alternative ways to keep them quiet that doesn't include killing them, right?
Like abducting them and imprisoning them in a bunker so they never meet another human being? I mean, you're not killing them, so yay?

Yeah, that's possible. But, one thing is: The rule is to never let TWO humans know. So, you're safe if you imprison one human who knows. But, if another human finds out, then.. goodbye to you. >.<

Here's the link to the ooc~ There are other links there as well. You can hang out in the ooc~ I have yet to edit other links, though.~ Be sure to read everything. And the notes as well. Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back