• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zodiac | Broken Bonds (CLOSED)

Gizaira Gizaira @Aero ★ Livson Livson CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Brazen Brazen philocaly philocaly Vampiress Vampiress
Hey guys~ Do you mind if I make the thread now? Since we need four more people, it'll be okay for us to start. I don't want this interest check to take too long that you won't be interested anymore. We'll make it so that the four of them stayed in Divinieur to keep the balance while the others are in Earth. Or, if four people join late, we can always have it that the zodiacs went to Earth in different times. Like in the notes, e.g. is virgo was in Earth since an Earth month ago, while Gemini and Pisces went just now. Those are the three ways we can start. Anyways, are y'all still interested? Just wanted to check. If so, I'll start making the threads. Hope y'all already have an idea for characters! Be sure to be creative~
Sounds great! I am so pumped for this :)

I'm interested!! But as for what role I'm not entirely sure. :3

Also, would you be in need of a Co-Gm? As someone who's been on the site for roughly 2 years now and has decent experience when it comes to roleplay management I'd be more than happy to help out!! (Especially when it comes to CS revision, since I used to let things slide that I really should've double-checked back when I first started. XD) E v a n e s c e n t E v a n e s c e n t

Also, would you be in need of a Co-Gm? As someone who's been on the site for roughly 2 years now and has decent experience when it comes to roleplay management I'd be more than happy to help out!! (Especially when it comes to CS revision, since I used to let things slide that I really should've double-checked back when I first started. XD) E v a n e s c e n t E v a n e s c e n t
Hm, why not? You can be the Co-Gm~ You should choose a role now, though. Wouldn't wanna be left out xD
E v a n e s c e n t E v a n e s c e n t Just wanted to ask, it's only forbidden for our characters to be ousted as a Zodiac right? So they can be a part of society if they want to?
Yes, they can~ But what would happen next depends. For example, a zodiac went to Earth just to be a human. Since there would be no violation of rules, the Spirit King would allow this, and, if they want to, the Spirit King will make them a permanent human (that ages). However, their memories would be erased. There are many more examples, but you can ask more questions about it if you want to~

Hm, why not? You can be the Co-Gm~ You should choose a role now, though. Wouldn't wanna be left out xD

Yes, they can~ But what would happen next depends. For example, a zodiac went to Earth just to be a human. Since there would be no violation of rules, the Spirit King would allow this, and, if they want to, the Spirit King will make them a permanent human (that ages). However, their memories would be erased. There are many more examples, but you can ask more questions about it if you want to~
Kk!!~ It's just most of my go-to options were taken so let be just do some'a dat' good ole' goggling' for a lil' bit :3

No, I meant is it possible for them to be active and well-known in society like an actor, a politician, or other things as long as no one knows he/she's a zodiac?

No, I meant is it possible for them to be active and well-known in society like an actor, a politician, or other things as long as no one knows he/she's a zodiac?
Oh, didn't get it the first time, sorry. Yes, it is possible for them to be active and well-known, as long as their identity is not exposed. By that I mean if someone sees a zodiac use him/her power. But, a zodiac will not be able to stay on Earth for long. They are only sent to Earth for missions. But sometimes it is possible if they're there for a long time.

Sorry, when you say that the exiles sleep and awaken in Japan, does that mean that they could simply wake themselves up and go back to where they came from? Can they do that purposely? And would they suffer from sleep deprivation, seeing as they awaken in Japan when they should be sleeping?

Sorry for the questions :)

I'm interested thanks to the wild Pikachu I encountered and sent a link in Discord.
I'll be taking the Taurus if that's okay?

Oh, didn't get it the first time, sorry. Yes, it is possible for them to be active and well-known, as long as their identity is not exposed. By that I mean if someone sees a zodiac use him/her power. But, a zodiac will not be able to stay on Earth for long. They are only sent to Earth for missions. But sometimes it is possible if they're there for a long time.
Wait, I thought Exiles are stuck on Earth? My character's an Exile Leo in case you forgot.

Sorry, when you say that the exiles sleep and awaken in Japan, does that mean that they could simply wake themselves up and go back to where they came from? Can they do that purposely? And would they suffer from sleep deprivation, seeing as they awaken in Japan when they should be sleeping?
Sorry for the questions :)
(Also, hope my answers don't change your interest in this roleplay.. .-.)
As for Livson Livson Good point. By that I mean: For example, Sagittarius has been in Canada since he/she was exiled. One night, Sagittarius fell asleep. The next day, Sagittarius woke up in Japan. This cannot be undone. When Sagittarius sleeps in Japan, she/he will still be in Japan the next day. In short: First day: asleep in Canada/other country. Next day: Waking up in Japan. That night: sleep in Japan. Next day: still in Japan.

Hope you got the glimpse of it, and sorry if you guys don't understand my answers... this is the first roleplay I've made as a GM .-.

Wait, I thought Exiles are stuck on Earth? My character's an Exile Leo in case you forgot.
Oh, you meant in the case of an Exile! Yeah, an Exile can be a famous actor/person. He/she is an exile after all >.<
But yeah, when a human finds out, then the Exile dies, since it's the first forbidden action.

Oh, you meant in the case of an Exile! Yeah, an Exile can be a famous actor/person. He/she is an exile after all >.<
But yeah, when a human finds out, then the Exile dies, since it's the first forbidden action.
So... Do they specifically need to be known as a Zodiac to die or is it fine if they were suspected as being non-human?

I'm so sorry, you're being bombarded ruthlessly with questions, but I'm afraid i'm going to have to ask: I'm assuming our characters personalities are to match up with the respective traits of the star signs?

I'm interested thanks to the wild Pikachu I encountered and sent a link in Discord.
I'll be taking the Taurus if that's okay?
Yes, dear~ Normal Taurus? I assume?
So... Do they specifically need to be known as a Zodiac to die or is it fine if they were suspected as being non-human?
It's fine if there's no proof. But if for example a human saw a Zodiac using its powers. Which reminds me, I forgot to add that a Zodiac/exile will die if a human TELLS another human. Which means, if a Zodiac/Exile knows one person who knows that he/she is a zodiac/exile, then that zodiac/exile may hunt down that human and kill them before they get to tell anyone else.
I noticed you mentioned powers, E v a n e s c e n t E v a n e s c e n t . What kind of powers would the zodiac wield? Is it the same or different for each zodiac? Thanks in advance.
I will be giving different elemental powers to different characters. These powers will be related to their sign/ the events they caused on Earth. E.G. Gemini was the one who controlled tornadoes in Earth, therefore they will get air/wind. And so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back