• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zero Escape Roleplay

Brink

For anyone who hasn't played the Zero Escape series, it's a series of videogames, the first (9 People, 9 Hours, 9 Doors) available for the Nintendo DS and the second (Virtue's Last Reward) for the 3DS and PS Vita. The second game especially had an amazing story.

To put it simply, nine people were trapped in a facility, each with a bracelet with a coloured number. They would team up according to colour schemes and go through doors, where they would have to find clues and such to find a key leading out of the room. After each series of rooms, they would go into these pods, and, with their partner, choose whether to ally or betray another pairing. A system of points would ensure that, depending on which pairing chose which, people would either receive or lose points. Anyone who got to 0 points or a minus number would die, and the first person who reached 9 would be able to escape. There were loads of branching storylines and endings, but the principle remained the same: move through the facility, escaping from the rooms, getting points and discovering more as to the reason they were there.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay set in this style. The story would be original and would not involve the plot of the games, but would include Zero (the name for the person controlling the entire thing) and the format of Virtue's Last Reward. If I get enough people ineterested (i.e. 9 people) then I will create a thread.

I'm in a weird place with this series in that I've only played VLR. Got the end with all secret files. Can't wait for ZE3. If we're going for something not tied so heavily to the lore that's already been established then I'd love to take part in this.

Oh, wow. What is up with all the necroposting today? Third topic I've seen. Managed to dodge the other two. ~_~

Right on, I'm on board.

i'm interested times infinity and a half * - *

also i just found out earlier today there's a third zero escape coming out summer 2016 :DDD

oh... just noticed how old this topic actually is... if this guy is still gonna try for it I'm in but if not nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back