• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zelda Interest Check

video game fandom

Vinegar3

THE Slurpmeister
I've been posting a thread talking about running a long-term RP based on the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask game and I wasn't getting very much takers. I was posting this thread wondering if anybody was interested at all in an RP idea like that? The idea was to adapt the game but add some new stuff like opening up the game world and adding new little zones to hopefully flesh out Termina.

I would be interested but what are your writing requirements? Just curious
I'm autistic and English wasn't my best subject but I do try my best at spelling

I would be interested but what are your writing requirements? Just curious
I'm autistic and English wasn't my best subject but I do try my best at spelling
I'm not too too picky when it comes to writing requirements, but my hopes is that how much you write matches the scene. Like if we're having some downtime, you can write a handful of sentences expositing what your character's doing just to try to roleplay a little, if there's an action scene I'm hoping the paragraph count will get a little higher, etc. Peaks and valleys basically, how much you write depends on the emotional intensity of the scene or what your character is going through.

Last edited:
Well for anyone who's interested I'll link the original thread I made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back