• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zelda Dice?

Protagonist

One Thousand Club
I was wondering if anyone might be interested in trying a Zelda Dice RP? Preferably around the Twilight-Princess era.

Perhaps a modified D&D game? Or maybe a different system.

The only catch I have is that I'm not 100% confident GMing it. I mean, I could try, but I don't have a lot of experience GMing or even playing dice RPs. But if nobody's interested in DMing, I'll happily try it. (There has to be a first time for everything, after all)

Would anyone be interested in trying it?

I'd be interested... DnD is an option of course, we could also go with something like OVA?

Ok. What I'm thinking for a campaign is doing an alternate version of Twilight Princess's plot of some sort (I'm still thinking of the specifics).

That's fine, if you don't mind spoilers (though, there aren't that many epic plot twists in it, either).

We'll need someone who wants to be Link and another person who wants to be Midna...

Okie-Doke, then. I guess we just need to wait for more people to show interest and then I'll set up the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back