ZaG! Questions and Concerns. [Zoinks, A Gjaum!]

Thanks to your quips in the rumor thread, Replay, I went from having this mental image of Keigo as this rail-thin guy to a portly teenager. I guess that's the power of player interaction and interpretation, I guess.

:V

Truly I am playing a wizard to magically change NPC's weights. Mentally I had one of an average sized guy but a bit out of shape since most of his stuff is either getting rumors or fencing things. So should I wait ic in main thread for those two to respond or look at the rumors thread later on?

And suddenly, light hearted school scene becomes extremely dark as murder just outside school occurs.

If you want to, you can reply IC. I don't think one more post will throw anything off. Also, if you want to have Haruna mouth off in the rumors thread, by all means You can also ask for rumors either directly to Keigo, since you're there, or in the rumors thread.

Yeah, the ic info seeking was the intent in the rumors thread. Like you said I could ask Keigo easily, but I think finding the robo janitor would be a bit harder and less likely right now. Probably will return to grilling Keigo...after resolving these messed in the head Jacks.

Truly he has become one with the campus and blended into the scenery.

@Teh Frixz Sorry. I just ninja'd your post. >.> Can edit it out if you want.

Edit: Or not now. :P I'll wait for Frixz to edit her post/say something here before I put something down. Going to cheat/mess with the game after talking them into a one throw only game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, someone has to make a stand against bullying the clearly young and definitely not a terrorist children.

...By which I mean it's time for dramatic posing.

Alrighty, then, Replay.

I'd also like to say that you an Frixz have both been amazing thus far in providing a lot of framing in your IC posts. I've been in a lot of PbP games, and most result in these little pithy posts.

I'd also like to apologize to Frixz for swallowing up your reply by responding so quickly. I'll be a little more mindful of that in the future, and not so quick to reply myself. :sweat:

Thank you kindly, Dietaku. I feel it makes it easier and more fun on everyone when more than just one person is telling a story. Do you want to edit your post since skin of imaginary children just walked away? If not I'll go ahead and type something up when I get back.

Okay, posted. Not sure how the groups are filling up. Looks like the little girl went into the Jacks and is already out. And the other one is blasting them. Not sure where I could come in. But I set myself up. We can see what happens in the next posts.

Alright, I amended my posts. Sorry about disappearing before; I was at work.

So, here's how I see this now:

Haruna and Vasilisa/Kashmira are both harassing the Jacks, while Akiko is talking with Tatsumaki-sensei.

solyrflair said:
Okay, posted. Not sure how the groups are filling up. Looks like the little girl went into the Jacks and is already out. And the other one is blasting them. Not sure where I could come in. But I set myself up. We can see what happens in the next posts.
There is no blasting. Lasers and exposure of super powers is not welcome in a school environment. :V

So if vasoline is getting both the horse shoes then I guess I'll just wait for frixz then just make sure they land if for whatever reason she would miss.

Works for me. I typed up a post that would have me hitting a stake 30m away to shut them up, but honestly if I don't have to use any powers this scene I'd prefer to avoid doing so. Do what you gotta do, vasoline. *Deletes the draft*

Well, kinda was waiting on a reaction by Dietaku! I wasn't sure how they'd react to a fifth grader laughing at them and threatening to spread the word about how lame they are!

Oops. Sorry, Replay. I am enjoying the dynamic that Haruna and Vasilia is shaping up with, though.

"Do you wanna smack these thugs up?"

"Naw, you can have them."

Also, Vasoline? Hahahahaha, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back