ZaG! Questions and Concerns. [Zoinks, A Gjaum!]

I'm glad you like it, Replay. Truth of the matter is, this is me barfing up all my usable thoughts from "My own JoJo arc, my own shonen battlan series," and a few other ideas I've half-thought of doing. Add in the forum's liberty of threads, and you get my explosive flurry of information.

As for Exile, I couldn't agree more, and apologize if I gave you the wrong image with Luffy, Alice. If I were to redo that short explanation, I probably would've used

as Exile seems to be blatantly unnatural body manipulation, which is what the Pillar Men excelled in. Chimera/Exile would easily be used to emulate Ultimate Kars, too.

.....*Develops the ripple now and I hope you're happy Dietaku*

I'm a jojo fan as well so no worries. While I do see traces here and there of it, I like that most of it has it's own feel. Currently on the diamond is indestructible arc but stalled since I have run into a case of horribad translations and scans. Still looking for a decent part around where the lock of guilt stand appears.

Edit: Entirely unrelated. Even speedwagon is squick'd! [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
As a longtime JoJo fan I hate to tell you, but you're gonna have to deal with poor translations in Part 4 through 5. 6 is when it picks up again in quality. I hear they're working on it, but I haven't heard if the re-translation project has finished.

As for the video, Wham(!) used Reaper's Needle to slice the Nazis up, then used a combination of Entangle+Repulsive Dinner Table to nom the soldiers he fused together. All can be done as a Purebreed Exile.

Basically, you get a certain number of Stock points, or "Currency" and you can spend it on items. Since you're a Chimera Overed, you don't really need weapons (Having Reaming Claw) and IIRC armor would impede your ability to dodge, which is a pretty viable way to avoid being hurt. If you'd like, you can save it for later, assuming you have clothes, a cell phone, laptop, etc without needing to spend Stock.

[media]

[/media]
Alice's attack style :) . I think "Tank" is an underestimation of what they can do.

Action Replay]....Tank and melee fighter found. [/QUOTE] I have no idea what you're talking about n_n *twists bike lock into a straight piece of metal and rides off with new set of wheels* =D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9100-dietaku/ said:
@Dietaku[/URL] : Ahhh! All right, I wasn't certain if the more normal things were free or we had to burn up stock on 'em.

Should be (theoretically) all set within the hour.

Aaand ahahaha, close. Very close ehehehe.

D-d-d-d-double post!

Done and done! To my understanding o__o

*picked up a bike for Great Justice*

It looks like most items that a student would be reasonably assumed to have are free for Stock, so I believe my original assertion that the system was meant to accommodate important items or things that are "Unusual" such as powerful vehicles or military-grade weapons. So, yeah, if you're just looking to have a uniform, street clothes, cell phone, laptop/tablet, and the like, that wont cost you any stock.

Now, if you went the other way, and went full Akemi Homura, well, that'd cost you some stock.

I seen some of those toys in there, doooo want.

Maybe another character/another game *nodnod* BLACKDOG CYBERCOMMANDO, DEPLOY

Don't count it out immediately, Alice. I understand starting Double Cross characters have high mortality rates unless you plan and act tactically.

Hence why my first power choice was the NOPE teleport trick. Death can't catch you if you crush the laws of physics.

Edit: Going back over the list I realize Haruna is the tallest woman in the setting and fourth tallest person total. Whee.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all my secret plan, so that when I unveil Giraffe Girl Gjaum, Haruna goes into a spiral of depression. :cool:

Since it seems everyone has their characters up and finished, is everyone cool with us starting?

Okay, powers chosen. 2 attacks, 1 escape, and one healing. (I can create my own Overed!)

Need to figure out how to get equipment. Not sure about anything else.

Dietaku said:
This is all my secret plan, so that when I unveil Giraffe Girl Gjaum, Haruna goes into a spiral of depression. :cool:
Since it seems everyone has their characters up and finished, is everyone cool with us starting?
Just hug her chest and her giraffe neck can't reach you! Besides, I can warp to anywhere I can see~. Fine with starting since I've hit a wall trying to get what I want to say to come out right on this backstory.

Now that I'm actually on a computer, I can do some decent replies. What page was all that life information stuff on? I think i need to add it in and get a good backstory up.

Dietaku, is it fine to post in the rumors thread to follow up on what some people are saying or is it best to just wait on that for a thread?

[QUOTE="Action Replay]Dietaku, is it fine to post in the rumors thread to follow up on what some people are saying or is it best to just wait on that for a thread?

[/QUOTE]
If you want to, go ahead.

It was supposed to be a reference to Imagawa's Giant Robo OVA, as I've never played Majora's Mask, but you can take it as that, I guess.

Also, the main thread has been posted, for those who feel ready for it.

Mildly confused on a certain point. In the main thread it says classes have ended, then says all grades are in free time. So are classes still on going for the day or is that just the elementary bloc since those tend to start and end later in the day?

Classes have ended, and most students are out, gathered on the central quad. Sorry, I'll amend that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back