• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yuri!!! on ICE

useless

✰ 愚か者

tumblr_inline_ogrm48Gdl31s74psg_540_zpsxvvjg19l.gif

So I’ve just started to rewatch Yuri on Ice and it’s
really put me in the mood for a roleplay based on it.
Have I ever done a YOI roleplay before? Hah, nope!
But I’M DRYING TO DO THIS OKAY?

So. I don’t have anything close to a plot in mind.
But here is a list of boys I can play (I think):

Yuuri Katsuki
Yuri Pilsetski
Pitchit Chulanont
Kenjirou Minami

And who I would like to play against:

Viktor Nikiforov
Christophe Giacometti
Otabek Altin

If you’re interested in setting something up, PM me!
I’m super open, so if you have any ideas, feel free to share.
ANY IDEAS AT ALL. Otherwise, let’s brainstorm!

AU ideas/prompts I'm craving to try with a YOI pairing (will add more as time passes):

1. SOULMATES

SOULMATE IDEA ONE: "Each person is born with a timer on their wrist that only they can see, and it is a countdown until they meet their soulmate."

SOULMATE IDEA TWO: "Everything is black and white until you touch your soulmate."

SOULMATE IDEA THREE: "You can communicate with your soulmate through your mind before even meeting"

2. "I locked myself out of my apartment… can I use your balcony?"

3 "You tried to act all tough and save me from those muggers but you ended up getting pretty beaten up."

4. "Just because you’re famous doesn’t mean you can get away with pissing me off without a slap in the face."

5. "For a photography project I have to I have to take pictures of something ‘beautiful’ *wink wink*"

6. -

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back