• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yuri/Lesbian Roleplay Partners! All ideas are welcomed!

Hello! I have never done a FxF, let alone a lesbian roleplay, and I'd really like to try to try it! I'm online often. I'm alright with any of the pairings, so if you wanna do one,

I'm alright with it! PM me!

Deadlyangel86 said:
Hello! I have never done a FxF, let alone a lesbian roleplay, and I'd really like to try to try it! I'm online often. I'm alright with any of the pairings, so if you wanna do one,
I'll rp with you. I'm new to the site so I don't really know how to do something but I know how to rp

Eritana said:
Finally found a yuri rp that isn't hentai. I'm a first timer at online roleplay, but certainly not at writing, so I hope there won't be problems there. I have a setting in the works for a high school-college student romance/healing and also for older-younger sister. Things can get angsty and interesting, but I love fluff too. :) I'd like to build up a real story.
Also, if you're interested, I've been creating a fantasy world populated with energy beings who are sexless but appear female. It's been in the works for about a year now.
Say no to hentai. <3 Anywho, I'm glad to hear it. Welcome to RpNation! *Whispers* By the way, I love your Tokaku photo!

I would love to hear about the rest of those fascinating ideas you have in your head. c: Would you mind starting up our conversation on PMs? Thank you~!

TyrannosaurusChexmix said:
Bruh, yuri is like, my jam. Shoot me a PM if you're still open
I'm always open! c: I just need for YOU to shoot me a PM since I'm not a great conversation starter... *Hides* < . >

[QUOTE="Suzuya Juuzou]I would like to rp with you I like the sister x sister

[/QUOTE]
Sister x Sister? No problemo! PM me please and we can get started. c:

Deadlyangel86 said:
Well, I welcome you to the awesome world of Yuri/Lesbianism. c: It's not that difficult. Mainly just more drama and emotions in my opinion. xD Kudos for you since you are willing to try something new. c: I'll see you in PMs. Please text me there. ^ u ^

Whight said:
Say no to hentai. <3 Anywho, I'm glad to hear it. Welcome to RpNation! *Whispers* By the way, I love your Tokaku photo!
I would love to hear about the rest of those fascinating ideas you have in your head. c: Would you mind starting up our conversation on PMs? Thank you~!

I actually can't PM yet, since I don't have 10 posts...

Uh, hello there! ^^ It's nice to see someone who roleplays the same things as me. And holy cheezits on a stick our ship tastes are almost identical (although a few shows I haven't watched, so I don't know). I'd be happy to do pretty much 80% of everything that you have listed! I'm especially fond of Kannazuki no Miko and Mikaanie fandom-wise, and I seem to be in the mood for some Kidnapper x Victim, Friend x Friend, Cop x Criminal, Assassin x Target... Pretty much some mundane "real life" Drama, when it comes down to it. cx I tend to post a chunky paragraph or two most of the time, although I mirror the other person a lot. I also talk a lot (case in point). e.e If you're still looking for a roleplay partner, I'd be delighted to roleplay with you!!!

@Athenian

Umm, I'm afraid she isn't active anymore, but I can roleplay with you in the meantime. I want to do some yuri too, and I need a partner for that.

Oh, geez, I should really look at the post dates, haha. ^^;

But yeah, I'd be happy to Roleplay with you!! c: How about we discuss it through PM?

@MonoToc

Athenian said:
Uh, hello there! ^^ It's nice to see someone who roleplays the same things as me. And holy cheezits on a stick our ship tastes are almost identical (although a few shows I haven't watched, so I don't know). I'd be happy to do pretty much 80% of everything that you have listed! I'm especially fond of Kannazuki no Miko and Mikaanie fandom-wise, and I seem to be in the mood for some Kidnapper x Victim, Friend x Friend, Cop x Criminal, Assassin x Target... Pretty much some mundane "real life" Drama, when it comes down to it. cx I tend to post a chunky paragraph or two most of the time, although I mirror the other person a lot. I also talk a lot (case in point). e.e If you're still looking for a roleplay partner, I'd be delighted to roleplay with you!!!
You're a beautiful person. xp Nah, I'm not active on here much since I'm always busy with work, college, and blah blah blah. Anywhoodles, whenever I'm not active I usually give out another way to contact me in meh profile. If you really wish to roleplay, just check out my profile next time. c:

Hi there! I'd be interested in doing a Batman Posion Ivy x Harley Quinn RP with you. My account hasn't been active for 24 hours yet so I can't pm but I will as soon as I can ^.^

iAmKira said:
Hi there! I'd be interested in doing a Batman Posion Ivy x Harley Quinn RP with you. My account hasn't been active for 24 hours yet so I can't pm but I will as soon as I can ^.^
Great! I'll be waiting for the PM then. c: Thank you for being honest!

kuro54 said:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you!
Send me a PM please. c:

LaFilleKitty said:
I'm interested in doing the Demon x Human rp if you are. :3
Of course! Though I won't lie. I haven't been very active on here. T n T I am much more active on my instagram. You can DM @otawku and find me there. c:

BlackFire217 said:
I would like to rp with you, if it's not bother you that my english isn't this good :3
Awww. Your English is fine! c: You can either DM me here or (preferably) DM me on @Otawku on Instagram. I'm MUCH more active on there than here.

Whight said:
Of course! Though I won't lie. I haven't been very active on here. T n T I am much more active on my instagram. You can DM @otawku and find me there. c:
Well okay that perfectly fine by me. My IG name is the same on here cx

Hello! I am interested in starting a roleplay with you! I have no idea how to work Instagram though... ;w; I cannot figure out for the life of me how to DM on Instagram, so I just followed you. xD My name is Pumpkinsisi on there too!

I've never done a yuri before, and I've always wanted to try

Whight said:
Greetings Earthlings! I am Whight. A fellow girl who enjoys roleplaying. Ahhh, so you're interested to roleplay with me? Great! All you have to do is PM me and we can get started! UPDATE: I would prefer if you guys could DM me on Instagram @Otawku. That is where I will be most active. c:

My favorite genres of roleplaying are romance, drama, and action. You may choose whatever genres you would like to roleplay in, I don't mind! The only thing I require is romance, other than that you may choose whatever genres you would like to add on. Also, I'll write just as much as you write on your post, so don't worry about length. However, I do prefer at least 3 sentences, but I won't punish you if you write less. Thank you for understanding!

Still don't know what type of roleplay you wish to do? Aww, no biggie! I'll list off some to help you with your ideas.

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Nurse x Patient
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cyborg x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter
  • Werewolf x Witch
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target
  • Noble x Maid
  • Gijinka x Gijinka
  • Gijinka x Pokemon Trainer

Hopefully that helped you all out a bit more. ^ u ^ If you have any other ideas that aren't on the list, don't be afraid to tell me. I just jotted these down from the top of my head.

Now I'm going to list some of the animes/mangas/cartoons/games that I watch/play. I'll even write down the couples that I ship in case you're interested in doing one of those. Remember, we don't have to do one of these. If you're interested in creating your own character, be my guest.

• Adventure Time (Marceline x Bubblegum)

• Attack on Titan (Ymir x Christa / Annie x Mikasa)

• Batman (Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy)
  • Battle Girls Time Paradox (Akechi x Oda)

• Bleach (Soifon x Yoruichi)

• Burst Angel (Jo x Meg)

• Candy Boy (Kanade x Yukino)

• Carmilla Web Series (Carmilla x Laura)
  • Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya (Illya x Miyu / Kuro x Illya)
  • Fate/Stay Night (Saber x Irisviel)
  • Fairy Tail (Erza x Mirajane / Erza x Lucy)
  • Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang)

• Frozen (Elsa x Anna)
  • Kancolle (Kaga x Akagi / Nagato x Mutsu / Tenryuu x Tatsuta )
  • Kannazuki no Miko (Chikane x Himeko)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Fate x Nanoha )
  • Mai Hime (Natsuki x Shizuru / Natsuki x Nao)

• Naruto (Tayuya x Hinata / Ino x Sakura / Anko x Kurenai)
  • Negima (Setsuna x Konoka)

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Kyoko x Sayaka / Homura x Madoka)
  • Rosario Vampire (Kurumu x Mizore)

• RWBY (Weiss x Ruby / Ruby x Yang / Yang x Neo)

• Sakura Trick (Haruka x Yuu / Haruka x Mitsuki)

• Sasameki Koto (Sumiko x Ushio)

• Strawberry Panic (Shizuma x Nagisa / Miyuki x Tamao / Amane x Hikari / Yaya x Hikari)

• The Legend of Zelda (Midna x Zelda)
  • Yuru Yuri (Ayano x Kyoko)

If you ask me about any yuri anime, I've probably seen it. So go ahead and shoot.

xD About the list, I got a bit lazy and didn't add in everything that I know. I'll add in more when the time comes. Also, if you don't want to roleplay from any of the listings and instead want to create your own story, that's fine too!

Don't be shy! Come on down and roleplay with me! I'm open to all ideas! (@Otawku on Instagram is where you'll find me. Thank you! ^ u ^)
o-o Question. Would this be all romance or, bloom into something romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back