• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yuri/Lesbian Roleplay Partners! All ideas are welcomed!

Yurei

♥ Yuri Otaku ♥

Greetings Earthlings! I am Whight. A fellow girl who enjoys roleplaying. Ahhh, so you're interested to roleplay with me? Great! All you have to do is PM me and we can get started! UPDATE: I would prefer if you guys could DM me on Instagram @Otawku. That is where I will be most active. c:

My favorite genres of roleplaying are romance, drama, and action. You may choose whatever genres you would like to roleplay in, I don't mind! The only thing I require is romance, other than that you may choose whatever genres you would like to add on. Also, I'll write just as much as you write on your post, so don't worry about length. However, I do prefer at least 3 sentences, but I won't punish you if you write less. Thank you for understanding!

Still don't know what type of roleplay you wish to do? Aww, no biggie! I'll list off some to help you with your ideas.

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Nurse x Patient
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cyborg x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter
  • Werewolf x Witch
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target
  • Noble x Maid
  • Gijinka x Gijinka
  • Gijinka x Pokemon Trainer

Hopefully that helped you all out a bit more. ^ u ^ If you have any other ideas that aren't on the list, don't be afraid to tell me. I just jotted these down from the top of my head.

Now I'm going to list some of the animes/mangas/cartoons/games that I watch/play. I'll even write down the couples that I ship in case you're interested in doing one of those. Remember, we don't have to do one of these. If you're interested in creating your own character, be my guest.

• Adventure Time (Marceline x Bubblegum)

• Attack on Titan (Ymir x Christa / Annie x Mikasa)

• Batman (Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy)

• Battle Girls Time Paradox (Akechi x Oda)

• Bleach (Soifon x Yoruichi)

• Burst Angel (Jo x Meg)

• Candy Boy (Kanade x Yukino)

• Carmilla Web Series (Carmilla x Laura)
  • Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya (Illya x Miyu / Kuro x Illya)
  • Fate/Stay Night (Saber x Irisviel)
  • Fairy Tail (Erza x Mirajane / Erza x Lucy)

• Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang)

• Frozen (Elsa x Anna)
  • Kancolle (Kaga x Akagi / Nagato x Mutsu / Tenryuu x Tatsuta )
  • Kannazuki no Miko (Chikane x Himeko)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Fate x Nanoha )

• Mai Hime (Natsuki x Shizuru / Natsuki x Nao)

• Naruto (Tayuya x Hinata / Ino x Sakura / Anko x Kurenai)

• Negima (Setsuna x Konoka)

• Overwatch (Tracer x Widowmaker / Pharah x Mercy / D.Va x Sombra / D.Va x Mercy / Tracer x Mercy)
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Kyoko x Sayaka / Homura x Madoka)

• Rosario Vampire (Kurumu x Mizore)

• RWBY (Weiss x Ruby / Ruby x Yang / Yang x Neo)

• Sakura Trick (Haruka x Yuu / Haruka x Mitsuki)

• Sasameki Koto (Sumiko x Ushio)

• Strawberry Panic (Shizuma x Nagisa / Miyuki x Tamao / Amane x Hikari / Yaya x Hikari)

• The Legend of Zelda (Midna x Zelda)

• Yuru Yuri (Ayano x Kyoko)

If you ask me about any yuri anime, I've probably seen it. So go ahead and shoot!

xD About the list, I got a bit lazy and didn't add in everything that I know. I'll add in more when the time comes. Also, if you don't want to roleplay from any of the listings and instead want to create your own story, that's fine too!

Don't be shy! Come on down and roleplay with me! I'm open to all ideas! (@Roelplay on Instagram is where you'll find me. Thank you! ^ u ^)

Last edited:
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. The concept I have in mind revolves around the Princess x Princess pairing and would take place in a medieval fantasy setting. The two would be sent to an island by their respective households where the daughters of nobles are often sent to live amongst each other. The gathering of them all is for their safety as anyone who would dare attack the isle would incur the wrath of the join Kingdoms. Which is the other main reason why they are gathered. By placing their trust in each other, the Kingdoms maintain peaceful relations with one another so long as the sanctity of the island is maintained.

The woman on the isle are then free to learn and participate in whatever activity they'd like together. Thus relationships, that would be taboo in their respective societies, are welcome on the island.

The roleplay would then revolve around our characters getting to know one another and building a relationship together. And if we need to add some spice into the roleplay then we can always throw in some raiding party or some other sort of conflict later on.

How does this sound?

Hi! I also kind of liked the princess x princess or princess x protector idea. I'm up for most anything as well, but would prefer some kind of fantasy world or setting.

I am fairly easy to get a hold of, though I am new to the forum. I would live to bounce ideas back and forth and come up with something!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'd totally be down for angel x demon, protector x noble, or kidnapper x victim. Or if we did original characters for Attack on Titan or Strawberry Panic that'd be fine too.

erm is this still opened? Cause ,I'd like, totally be down for this. I wouldn't mind the

• Bully x Bullied
  • Kidnapper x Victim

• Boss x co-worker

I'd like to do some

Adventure Time and Attack on Titan if you're up for it too (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

[QUOTE="§ Mori §]I'd totally be down for angel x demon, protector x noble, or kidnapper x victim. Or if we did original characters for Attack on Titan or Strawberry Panic that'd be fine too.

[/QUOTE]
Great! I don't mind which roleplay we do. PM me for further discussion. ^ 3 ^ 

Pinklullaby said:
erm is this still opened? Cause ,I'd like, totally be down for this. I wouldn't mind the
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Kidnapper x Victim

• Boss x co-worker

I'd like to do some

Adventure Time and Attack on Titan if you're up for it too (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Don't worry! I'm always open 24/7. And I'm up for anything! Just PM me and we can get started. C:

Whight said:
Greetings Earthlings! I am Whight. A fellow girl who enjoys roleplaying. Ahhh, so you're interested to roleplay with me? Great! All you have to do is PM me and we can get started!

My favorite genres of roleplaying are romance, drama, and action. You may choose whatever genres you would like to roleplay in, I don't mind! The only thing I require is romance, other than that you may choose whatever genres you would like to add on. Also, I'll write just as much as you write on your post, so don't worry about length. However, I do prefer at least 3 sentences, but I won't punish you if you write less. Thank you for understanding!

Still don't know what type of roleplay you wish to do? Aww, no biggie! I'll list off some to help you with your ideas.

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cyborg x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Cop x Criminal

Hopefully that helped you all out a bit more. ^ u ^ If you have any other ideas that aren't on the list, don't be afraid to tell me. I just jotted these down from the top of my head.

Now I'm going to list some of the animes/mangas/cartoons/games that I watch/play. I'll even write down the couples that I ship in case you're interested in doing one of those. Remember, we don't have to do one of these. If you're interested in creating your own character, be my guest.

• Adventure Time (Marceline x Bubblegum)

• Attack on Titan (Ymir x Christa / Annie x Mikasa)

• Battle Girls Time Paradox (Akechi x Oda)

• Bleach (Soifon x Yoruichi)

• Burst Angel (Jo x Meg)

• Candy Boy (Kanade x Yukino)

• Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang)

• Mai Hime (Natsuki x Shizuru / Natsuki x Nao)

• Negima (Setsuna x Konoka)

• Kannazuki no Miko (Chikane x Himeko)

• Rosario Vampire (Kurumu x Mizore)

• RWBY (Weiss x Ruby)

• Sakura Trick (Haruka x Yuu / Haruka x Mitsuki)

• Sasameki Koto (Sumiko x Ushio)

• Strawberry Panic (Shizuma x Nagisa / Miyuki x Tamao / Amane x Hikari / Yaya x Hikari)

• Yuru Yuri (Ayano x Kyoko)

If you ask me about any yuri anime, I've probably seen it. So go ahead and shoot.

xD About the list, I got a bit lazy and didn't add in everything that I know. I'll add in more when the time comes. Also, if you don't want to roleplay from any of the listings and instead want to create your own story, that's fine too!

Don't be shy! Come on down and roleplay with me! I'm open to all ideas!
I'd like to try princess x knight, boss x coworker, or cop x criminal

If this is this open that is, I see you like Yuri and I've been trying to find someone to Rp Yuri with for a long time. Cause I have never tried it before, but I would love to.

ClearOblivion said:
I'd like to try princess x knight, boss x coworker, or cop x criminal
If this is this open that is, I see you like Yuri and I've been trying to find someone to Rp Yuri with for a long time. Cause I have never tried it before, but I would love to.
This will always be open to anyone! c: So no need on worrying about that detail. Ohhhh and don't worry about being a beginner with yuri. However, I'm really happy to see that you dropped on by. Let us venture off to PMs to discuss further details. ^ v ^

You still looking for partners? If so, these ones interest me haha

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Teacher x Student
  • Knight x Princess
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cop x Criminal

Hola

I am looking for an extended lesbian RP since I've been watching orange is the new black (not looking for a RP based in this it just made me want lesbians)

I am fine with all pairings listed except for three:

Sister x sister (step sister foster sister NOT biological sorry)

Kidnapper x victim (skieves me out)

Solider x solider (jut not me :3)

Anything else on your list I would more than happily play out ;3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="jinx 13]You still looking for partners? If so, these ones interest me haha
  • Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Teacher x Student
  • Knight x Princess
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cop x Criminal

[/QUOTE]
I will always be looking for partners. c: Great to hear that you're interested in so many! Please PM me for further discussion. ^ u ^ 

Nerdygeekflower said:
Hola
I am looking for an extended lesbian RP since I've been watching orange is the new black (not looking for a RP based in this it just made me want lesbians)

I am fine with all pairings listed except for three:

Sister x sister (step sister foster sister NOT biological sorry)

Kidnapper x victim (skieves me out)

Solider x solider (jut not me :3)

Anything else on your list I would more than happily play out ;3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, I see. ^ o ^ Well, if you would like to roleplay with me, I would be happy to talk to you in PMs.

Im interested in Sister x Sister, Friend x Friend, Bully x Bullied, and The Adventure Time RP. Hmu when you get the chance.

LoveyDoveyT said:
Im interested in Sister x Sister, Friend x Friend, Bully x Bullied, and The Adventure Time RP. Hmu when you get the chance.
Ah, it makes me so happy to see that another person is interested in roleplaying with me. Whenever you feel like it, you can PM me. I usually leave it up to my roleplay partner to PM me. It lets me know that they TRULY want to roleplay. xD

If you're still open, I'm down with any pairing but sister/sister, kidnapper/kidnapped, and bully/bullied. I've never done yuri though, actually not sure what the difference between lesbian and yuri rp is, but I'm willing to do pretty much anything.

[QUOTE="Aaya Woods]If you're still open, I'm down with any pairing but sister/sister, kidnapper/kidnapped, and bully/bullied. I've never done yuri though, actually not sure what the difference between lesbian and yuri rp is, but I'm willing to do pretty much anything.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I wrote both of them down so people will be able to find me easier in the search box. Yuri is female x female with anime, while lesbian usually covers realistic looking characters. I hope that helps. ^ u ^ And I'm glad you're willing to give it a try! Please PM me for further discussion.

So many that I would want to do with you!

Assassin X Target

Sister X Sister

Bully x Bullied

Any of the ones above, whatever you prefer i'm all up and dandy for roleplaying with you!

Bombielonia said:
So many that I would want to do with you!
Assassin X Target

Sister X Sister

Bully x Bullied

Any of the ones above, whatever you prefer i'm all up and dandy for roleplaying with you!
Well who said we only had to do one roleplay? c: We can always do more if you'd like. All you have to do is PM me and we can get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back