• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yuri/Lesbian Roleplay Partners! All ideas are welcomed!

You have become my favourite person ^.^

If you're still looking, I'd love to do Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang). I'd really prefer to be Lightning though, if possible. I don't think I could do a very convincing Fang...

Plus, I love Lightning to death X3

KaiaWolf said:
You have become my favourite person ^.^
If you're still looking, I'd love to do Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang). I'd really prefer to be Lightning though, if possible. I don't think I could do a very convincing Fang...

Plus, I love Lightning to death X3
Awwws, I blushie. ^///^ I'm glad you think so! I don't mind being Fang, I love them both the same! Just PM me for further discussion! I apologize for not replying earlier...

Hello there~!

I am interested! I would love to do Victim X Kidnapper! Though, if you are still recruiting of course ^^ Oh, and may I praise your title? I love it ^o^!

CrystalTears said:
Hello there~!
I am interested! I would love to do Victim X Kidnapper! Though, if you are still recruiting of course ^^ Oh, and may I praise your title? I love it ^o^!
Hiiii there. c:

Great! I'm glad to hear that you're interested! And I am ALWAYS recruiting for new roleplayers. All you have to do is PM me, then we can get started! c: And thank you!

easilyoffended said:
I've never done a studentxteacher paring before and wanna try it, if you're interested pm me...?
Ahh, sure thing! I'd love to do a Student x Teacher with you. c:

• Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Demon x Human (Pref. Demon)
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Bodyguard x Noble (Pref. Bodyguard)
  • Vampire x Human
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target

I'd be okay with any of these. Besides the two exceptions (even though we can negotiate those, too), you would get first pick of which your character would be.

CelticSol said:
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Demon x Human (Pref. Demon)
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Bodyguard x Noble (Pref. Bodyguard)
  • Vampire x Human
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target

I'd be okay with any of these. Besides the two exceptions (even though we can negotiate those, too), you would get first pick of which your character would be.
Ahhh, great choices madam! Shall we discuss this in PMs? c:

If you're still seeking RPs, I'd be interested in the Bodyguard x Noble idea you had in mind.

Istria said:
If you're still seeking RPs, I'd be interested in the Bodyguard x Noble idea you had in mind.
Great idea! And of course I'm still seeking roleplays. c: Would you mind texting me on PMs?

Whight said:
Great idea! And of course I'm still seeking roleplays. c: Would you mind texting me on PMs?
24-hr & 10 post waiting period for new accounts unfortunately still applies to mine, but once that is over with I'll shoot you a PM! Anyways, got a history final to complete before Monday morning so I guess that's kind of a good thing ._.

Istria said:
24-hr & 10 post waiting period for new accounts unfortunately still applies to mine, but once that is over with I'll shoot you a PM! Anyways, got a history final to complete before Monday morning so I guess that's kind of a good thing ._.
Alright then. Thank you for the honest reply. c: I'll see you later(I gotta go to bed now). ^ u ^ So until you're able to PM me, I'll be waiting for you. See you then, Istria. ^.^

Excuse, when I saw this threat, I got really excited thinking there was another girl who would love girl x girl romance as much as me, and not be freaked out by it. If you can I would really love to exchange topics with you later, specifilly about girls.

Yay someone who loves yuri!

Would you be interested still in a princess x knight, where we could possibly tie in a vampire x human also? I've got a cool plot in mind that you could help me out with. :3

[QUOTE="Anna Axle]Excuse, when I saw this threat, I got really excited thinking there was another girl who would love girl x girl romance as much as me, and not be freaked out by it. If you can I would really love to exchange topics with you later, specifilly about girls.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, I'm such a huge fan girl over yuri! c: Sure, I wouldn't mind just simple chatting. Just PM me and we can fan girl to each other. :P Also, I want to take this moment and apologize for not replying to you fast. I will be dead honest, I didn't get an alert. Gomen! T n T

Elysion said:
Yay someone who loves yuri!
Would you be interested still in a princess x knight, where we could possibly tie in a vampire x human also? I've got a cool plot in mind that you could help me out with. :3
Princess x Knight? Sure! I would love to! And a Vampire x Human would be great too! Wanna take this conversation into PMs? c: I want to apologize for taking a long time to reply. My alert-thingy doesn't work as great as I thought it did. T n T I'm sorry for this late reply!

I think I'm in love. Can I be in love? Your OC pairings are all the best.

I've had a sister + sister plot rattling around in my braincase for ages now. It's in a fantasy western setting. I could regale you with the details if you wanted. But really, I'd be open to just about anything you had in mind. You sound super funzies and there's just not enough yuri RP in the world.

PM me if you like!

cam said:
I think I'm in love. Can I be in love? Your OC pairings are all the best.
I've had a sister + sister plot rattling around in my braincase for ages now. It's in a fantasy western setting. I could regale you with the details if you wanted. But really, I'd be open to just about anything you had in mind. You sound super funzies and there's just not enough yuri RP in the world.

PM me if you like!
Aww, you flatter me! > u < Your idea sounds awesome! I'd love to do a Sister x Sister roleplay with you. Since you're so interested in all of the OC pairings, we don't have to stick to just one roleplay. If you ever get tired or bored of the current one, we can always form another. c: Just PM me(honestly I suck with starting conversations x.x).

Sasuri said:
I love Yuri! Would you like to do a naruto pairing?
Can't get enough Yuri! And sure thing! Just PM me whenever you get the chance. c:

Sasuri said:
I love Yuri! Would you like to do a naruto pairing?
Can't get enough Yuri! And sure thing! Just PM me whenever you get the chance. c:

Finally found a yuri rp that isn't hentai. I'm a first timer at online roleplay, but certainly not at writing, so I hope there won't be problems there. I have a setting in the works for a high school-college student romance/healing and also for older-younger sister. Things can get angsty and interesting, but I love fluff too. :) I'd like to build up a real story.

Also, if you're interested, I've been creating a fantasy world populated with energy beings who are sexless but appear female. It's been in the works for about a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back