• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yuri/Lesbian Roleplay Partners! All ideas are welcomed!

Whight said:
Greetings Earthlings! I am Whight. A fellow girl who enjoys roleplaying. Ahhh, so you're interested to roleplay with me? Great! All you have to do is PM me and we can get started! UPDATE: I would prefer if you guys could DM me on Instagram @Otawku. That is where I will be most active. c:

My favorite genres of roleplaying are romance, drama, and action. You may choose whatever genres you would like to roleplay in, I don't mind! The only thing I require is romance, other than that you may choose whatever genres you would like to add on. Also, I'll write just as much as you write on your post, so don't worry about length. However, I do prefer at least 3 sentences, but I won't punish you if you write less. Thank you for understanding!

Still don't know what type of roleplay you wish to do? Aww, no biggie! I'll list off some to help you with your ideas.

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Nurse x Patient
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cyborg x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter
  • Werewolf x Witch
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target
  • Noble x Maid
  • Gijinka x Gijinka
  • Gijinka x Pokemon Trainer

Hopefully that helped you all out a bit more. ^ u ^ If you have any other ideas that aren't on the list, don't be afraid to tell me. I just jotted these down from the top of my head.

Now I'm going to list some of the animes/mangas/cartoons/games that I watch/play. I'll even write down the couples that I ship in case you're interested in doing one of those. Remember, we don't have to do one of these. If you're interested in creating your own character, be my guest.

• Adventure Time (Marceline x Bubblegum)

• Attack on Titan (Ymir x Christa / Annie x Mikasa)

• Batman (Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy)
  • Battle Girls Time Paradox (Akechi x Oda)

• Bleach (Soifon x Yoruichi)

• Burst Angel (Jo x Meg)

• Candy Boy (Kanade x Yukino)

• Carmilla Web Series (Carmilla x Laura)
  • Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya (Illya x Miyu / Kuro x Illya)
  • Fate/Stay Night (Saber x Irisviel)
  • Fairy Tail (Erza x Mirajane / Erza x Lucy)
  • Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang)

• Frozen (Elsa x Anna)
  • Kancolle (Kaga x Akagi / Nagato x Mutsu / Tenryuu x Tatsuta )
  • Kannazuki no Miko (Chikane x Himeko)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Fate x Nanoha )
  • Mai Hime (Natsuki x Shizuru / Natsuki x Nao)

• Naruto (Tayuya x Hinata / Ino x Sakura / Anko x Kurenai)
  • Negima (Setsuna x Konoka)

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Kyoko x Sayaka / Homura x Madoka)
  • Rosario Vampire (Kurumu x Mizore)

• RWBY (Weiss x Ruby / Ruby x Yang / Yang x Neo)

• Sakura Trick (Haruka x Yuu / Haruka x Mitsuki)

• Sasameki Koto (Sumiko x Ushio)

• Strawberry Panic (Shizuma x Nagisa / Miyuki x Tamao / Amane x Hikari / Yaya x Hikari)

• The Legend of Zelda (Midna x Zelda)
  • Yuru Yuri (Ayano x Kyoko)

If you ask me about any yuri anime, I've probably seen it. So go ahead and shoot.

xD About the list, I got a bit lazy and didn't add in everything that I know. I'll add in more when the time comes. Also, if you don't want to roleplay from any of the listings and instead want to create your own story, that's fine too!

Don't be shy! Come on down and roleplay with me! I'm open to all ideas! (@Otawku on Instagram is where you'll find me. Thank you! ^ u ^)
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Teacher Student!!
  • Love theses!

Whight said:
Greetings Earthlings! I am Whight. A fellow girl who enjoys roleplaying. Ahhh, so you're interested to roleplay with me? Great! All you have to do is PM me and we can get started! UPDATE: I would prefer if you guys could DM me on Instagram @Otawku. That is where I will be most active. c:

My favorite genres of roleplaying are romance, drama, and action. You may choose whatever genres you would like to roleplay in, I don't mind! The only thing I require is romance, other than that you may choose whatever genres you would like to add on. Also, I'll write just as much as you write on your post, so don't worry about length. However, I do prefer at least 3 sentences, but I won't punish you if you write less. Thank you for understanding!

Still don't know what type of roleplay you wish to do? Aww, no biggie! I'll list off some to help you with your ideas.

• Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Friend
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Princess x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Nurse x Patient
  • Bodyguard x Noble
  • Cyborg x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter
  • Werewolf x Witch
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Assassin x Target
  • Noble x Maid
  • Gijinka x Gijinka
  • Gijinka x Pokemon Trainer

Hopefully that helped you all out a bit more. ^ u ^ If you have any other ideas that aren't on the list, don't be afraid to tell me. I just jotted these down from the top of my head.

Now I'm going to list some of the animes/mangas/cartoons/games that I watch/play. I'll even write down the couples that I ship in case you're interested in doing one of those. Remember, we don't have to do one of these. If you're interested in creating your own character, be my guest.

• Adventure Time (Marceline x Bubblegum)

• Attack on Titan (Ymir x Christa / Annie x Mikasa)

• Batman (Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy)
  • Battle Girls Time Paradox (Akechi x Oda)

• Bleach (Soifon x Yoruichi)

• Burst Angel (Jo x Meg)

• Candy Boy (Kanade x Yukino)

• Carmilla Web Series (Carmilla x Laura)
  • Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya (Illya x Miyu / Kuro x Illya)
  • Fate/Stay Night (Saber x Irisviel)
  • Fairy Tail (Erza x Mirajane / Erza x Lucy)
  • Final Fantasy 13 (Lightning x Fang)

• Frozen (Elsa x Anna)
  • Kancolle (Kaga x Akagi / Nagato x Mutsu / Tenryuu x Tatsuta )
  • Kannazuki no Miko (Chikane x Himeko)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Fate x Nanoha )
  • Mai Hime (Natsuki x Shizuru / Natsuki x Nao)

• Naruto (Tayuya x Hinata / Ino x Sakura / Anko x Kurenai)
  • Negima (Setsuna x Konoka)

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Kyoko x Sayaka / Homura x Madoka)
  • Rosario Vampire (Kurumu x Mizore)

• RWBY (Weiss x Ruby / Ruby x Yang / Yang x Neo)

• Sakura Trick (Haruka x Yuu / Haruka x Mitsuki)

• Sasameki Koto (Sumiko x Ushio)

• Strawberry Panic (Shizuma x Nagisa / Miyuki x Tamao / Amane x Hikari / Yaya x Hikari)

• The Legend of Zelda (Midna x Zelda)
  • Yuru Yuri (Ayano x Kyoko)

If you ask me about any yuri anime, I've probably seen it. So go ahead and shoot.

xD About the list, I got a bit lazy and didn't add in everything that I know. I'll add in more when the time comes. Also, if you don't want to roleplay from any of the listings and instead want to create your own story, that's fine too!

Don't be shy! Come on down and roleplay with me! I'm open to all ideas! (@Otawku on Instagram is where you'll find me. Thank you! ^ u ^)
Please pm me interested in bully x bullied

Hey :3 I don't use instagram so... I am not sure. But if still wanna rp then I am interested in:

●Vampire×human

●Vampire×Vampire hunter

●Teacher× student

●Demon×human

●Band member× fan (or none fan)

Hello there! I stumbled upon this gem, and just thought I'd pop in. I'd love to RP with you, if that's alright!

Um, hi. I was just wondering if you would like to do a Sister x Sister rp? I know it’s really late, but I was looking around and found this. It’s cool if your not not, just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back