• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yuri FxF Fandoms/Plots. (Always looking for partners!)

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Hey, folks. I've been out of role play for a few months now and I'm starting to miss it!

What I'm looking for:

Note: All the fandoms I want to do are from Manga I read, but I'm always open to ideas, different plots and fandoms!

Fandoms:

Girlfriends -Manga-

Citrus -Manga-

Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink -Manga-

Octave -Manga-

I also have several original plot ideas. (All of which are FxF/ Unrequited Love type plots.) Please pm me any interest and I'll share my ideas! :)

Hey. I would be interested in doing an original FxF pairing or if you're not up for that, I could do Girlfriends. Haven't read it completely yet though.

I'm intrigued to hear some of your original FxF plot ideas if you are still looking :)

Yuzu said:
Hey, folks. I've been out of role play for a few months now and I'm starting to miss it!
What I'm looking for:

Note: All the fandoms I want to do are from Manga I read, but I'm always open to ideas, different plots and fandoms!

Fandoms:

Girlfriends -Manga-

Citrus -Manga-

Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink -Manga-

Octave -Manga-

I also have several original plot ideas. (All of which are FxF/ Unrequited Love type plots.) Please pm me any interest and I'll share my ideas! :)
I'd love to hear some original ideas, if you wanted to shoot me a private message. ^_^

I'd love to RP some original fxf if you'd be up for it!

If you're interested, don't feel shy to send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back