• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom yume nikki (and .flow) stuff!

ethanlefeb

eternally a weeb in denial
first off!
Downloads - .flow

if you happen to enjoy good-ass psychological horror and you wanna try a free game that's admittedly pretty light on actual gameplay, but has a hell of a lot of potential shit packed into it, give .flow a try.
and, y'know, maybe come back here afterwards. :wink:

but moving onto the actual prompt, .flow and yume nikki-likes all have such a distinct aesthetic that i love, that i also don't really seen done all that much? so, hey, since most of the developers that used to make them seem to not really be all that active anymore, i at least wanna do some writing with 'em!

the characters i can play being, specifically, smile, madotsuki, and sabitsuki.

the primary pairing i wanna do is smile/sabitsuki. probably in a scenario where we assume that the fucked up state of the world isn't due to sabitsuki interpreting things that way due to her health, but i'm open to discusison!

additionally, madotsuki/sabitsuki and madotsuki/poniko are all top-tier ships that i'm also totally down to doing.
and, of course! i'm absolutely down to do some non-shippy stuff! though regardless i'm not really all that interested in doing anything downright abusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back