• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yule Ball dec. 23rd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm guessing that there's a fellow in a green cloak that we should be looking for. I'd also guess that we either need to dance or crack open the dance floor.

Edit: Re-reading the riddle, I think that the green fellow might be some sort of encounter after we silver the first part.
Very good guesses. There is no man in green, however, I have described what you need to look for already.

I'm pretty sure I have a fairly accurate idea of what it is we're looking for, but I'll wait and see what other people come up with first =P

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Hey I know you are busy I just wanted to say that I am not sure how long I am capable of staying awake. So I might just fall asleep. I really do apologise for it but it's almost 5.30 am. I still try to stay awake.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Hey I know you are busy I just wanted to say that I am not sure how long I am capable of staying awake. So I might just fall asleep. I really do apologise for it but it's almost 5.30 am. I still try to stay awake.
Take care of yourself!! It's been fun reading your posts, even if we haven't interacted, but sleep and your health comes first.

I just want to do one last post a dramatic send off I think 🤔 but we'll see. I will go to bed at the full hour.

Thank you very much for taking part! If people are interested I can continue this at a slower pace tomorrow too.
If you do then good luck. I hope you are okay with me taking a bit of liberties with my last post. Just a little

hoo hoo i had to go somewhere.
can someone summarize?
Some players are searching under the tree with the Prince for a pen, in fulfillment of the riddle. Others are just chatting or dancing.
I'm in the latter group, but I'm probably going to head over the the quest's main action.
Thank you very much for taking part! If people are interested I can continue this at a slower pace tomorrow too.
I'd very much enjoy that! It's been fun so far, but I'll have to bow out for my own sleep in a couple hours as well.

Holy moly, my notifications failed me and now there's two pages of RP and I don't even have a CS up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back