• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yule Ball dec. 23rd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Out of Character Chat

Here were can speak and discuss out of character. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them here!

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl So, I should say, the rp is set to start in 3 hours. I can't reply before then and I will be writing an intro post to help everyone get into the environment. I really appreciate your enthusiasm though XD

Yeah I don't know what time it actually starts and it's 9 pm for me so I am truly sorry

I'm currently writing up the riddles for the quest. Yes that's right, riddles XD I love riddles. I really do hope people have fun.

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not one single soul:
Me: *draws hundreds of tiny individual pearls onto a new costume design for Aurora for the ball*
23FC078C-924E-44FC-ACC9-59C252690652.jpeg
(WIP, obviously)

Me at my computer waiting for posts:

giphy.gif

So! Does anyone have an idea of what we're looking for and where? I'll help you all figure it out.
I'm guessing that there's a fellow in a green cloak that we should be looking for. I'd also guess that we either need to dance or crack open the dance floor.

Edit: Re-reading the riddle, I think that the green fellow might be some sort of encounter after we silver the first part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back