What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yugioh canon rp on convo if interested

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime
Plot of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Reign of Z-arc New

Heromaster

A custom dude
it takes place in a world in complete chaos as an evil being known as Z-arc (which that's my role in the RP) cloaks half of the earth in darkness but wishes to cover the entire planet and rule it. Yugi Moto forms a team of willing duelists to defeat Z-arc for good, hoping that all goes well. But Yugi is not the only one who formed a team; Z-arc combined Barians, Shadow Riders, Dark Signers, And Illiaster into a team to destroy all who oppose Z-arc. more of the story will be decided by you...

Last edited:

Heromaster

A custom dude
Characters in the rp:

Heroes:
Yugi Moto/Atem
Joey Wheeler
Yusei Fudo/and the other signers
Jaden Yuki
Seto Kaiba
Yusaku Fujiki
Yuma Tsukamo/Astral
Kite Tenjo
Aster Phoenix
Gong Strong (because its fitting for Yuya's best bud to try to talk sense into him)- me
Weevil Underwood

Villains:
Main Bad guy= Z-Arc (Yuya,Yuto,Yuri,And some other guy)- me
Shadow Riders (even Kagemaru)
Barians (even don thousand)
Dark Signers (even Rex Goodwin)
Illiaster (Even Z-one)

Heromaster

A custom dude
say yes here and tell me 2 characters from the list (for barians, illiaster, shadow riders, and Dark signers you pick the character from those guys) above

Heromaster

A custom dude
i just want someone to rp with
one who plays and loves yugioh
someone who knows yugioh characters personalities
and yeah you get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)