• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu yu Hakusho: Next generation- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We have been aware of this from the beginning as we have seen the show. It is why we set our traps
Which is awesome btw. Love the bugs really adds to the Scene. Even those who see it may well just write it off as demon activity. though admittedly im worried it will force me to reveal a bit more than I intended but alas thats how RPs go. One must react with the rest of the players.

Which is awesome btw. Love the bugs really adds to the Scene. Even those who see it may well just write it off as demon activity. though admittedly im worried it will force me to reveal a bit more than I intended but alas thats how RPs go. One must react with the rest of the players.
This pleases us greatly. We are glad that we can subvert your expectations. Truly we are anxious to see what you have in store.

I have been told…though i tend to believe that rather than ascending, others are simply dormant not yet realizing fheir own godlike potential. Perhaps its just wishful thinking.
Ascension is merely the mortal form awakening into its true potential. So few do this. We hope the bring ascension to all who are worthy!

Any ideas on when you next will be able to drop you reply?

Ah I see. Guess it's ended before its begun. Sad but that is life. Maybe we shall find a Yu Yu rp somewhere in the future. Good bye friends till we meet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back