• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yuyu Hakusho: Next Generation- The darkest Tournament.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Thirty years have passed since Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara and Hiei saved the earth and participated in the demon world tournament. In all that time the Dark tournament has yet to be held again as The committee that ran the tournament was killed by Younger Toguro. However time does indeed seem to heal all wounds. The committee has risen again, or rather a new committee has and once again the Dark tournament begins. Demons from all over the earth are arriving with the goal of having their hearts deepest desire granted by the committee if they win. Teams of five are being sponsored by the hidden 15 members of the committee. With so many evil being all no doubt having wishes that would bring chaos to the world, someone has to do something.
0E9A50F7-2ADB-484C-91B4-4D9975B577E1.jpeg
that someone is billionaire playboy Geoff Calico Who has traveled the world seeking the strongest psychics the world has to offer. He offered them the opportunity to make their own wish should they win, and a billion dollars to each of their families or institution of their choice should something happen and they perish during the tournament itself. After gathering the team he offered a Facility they could train at for three months in preparation for the tournament. Now the time comes and once again the ferry to Hangman island has arrived in japans port. What will become of the world hinges on which of the sixteen teams emerges victorious and wins the prize.

(Hello everyone this is yuyu hakusho based Rp that takes place thirty years after the original story. Each player is playing the role of one of the five People competing in the tournament on behalf of Geoff Calico. Psychics are preferred but one or two demons couldn’t hurt just know that if you are a demon your kind will hate you for siding with the humans with rare exceptions.

in addition to making members of the main five protagonist cast, players are welcome to make some of the other teams, i already have three in mind and could use the help. That said we will be following the tournament arc for fhe forst part of the story but the end of the tournament need not be the end of the story. If things go well we can make a few more arcs including one taking us deeeeeeep into the demon world. And one where we uncover a hidden conspiracy within the ranks of spirit world. If you have questions or suggestions im all ears, in the meantime ive got more teams to build…if you havent watched yuyu hakusho and would like some questions answered about it don’t hesitate to ask.)

Awesome im glad we have such interest so early. Seems we have three of five so far so we will need two more.

Here is a cs for everyone who is already there. Ill put together a lore page for everyone but the bulk of the lore will just be recaps on information covered in the series, and an explanation of what went on in the 30 year gap.

(Spoiler Genkai is dead, A new spirit detective took over, Kuwabara took over Genkais dojo, Urameshi owns a ramen shop. Hiei and Kurama are in demon world ruling over the first layer with a tentative peace between the half that spirit world has and the Half that demon world has. Plus the Committee has been rebuilt in the world of the living more details about each of those things in the lore tab to come. )
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Foolkin the Ascended Foolkin the Ascended KrisKun KrisKun

Here is the lore peoples. Ill link the pages for ease of use. If anyone has questions or would like to drop out let me know so i can answer and/or advertise the openings as needed.

Currently we need two more claims and four more Completed CS’s
Foolkin the Ascended Foolkin the Ascended Venchi1986 Venchi1986 KrisKun KrisKun

Hmm is there anyone who anyone else could invite? Maybe someone in another roleplay with you perhaps? Im far to new so I have no one to invite myself. Otherwise I would.

Possibly interested in this, i'm still considering whether or not I should join but i'm certainly curious about this RP!

Possibly interested in this, i'm still considering whether or not I should join but i'm certainly curious about this RP!
Excellent. If it helps you make your decision i have watched the whole show and am aware that my lore contradicts the ending of the demon world tournament. However there is a reason for that which will be revealed later.

Excellent. If it helps you make your decision i have watched the whole show and am aware that my lore contradicts the ending of the demon world tournament. However there is a reason for that which will be revealed later.
That's fine, i'm not too experienced with Yuyu Hakusho but i've got friends walking me through the lore and this doesn't seem too lore-extensive so I should be fine.
I'm already creating a CS, hopefully it'll be decent.

That's fine, i'm not too experienced with Yuyu Hakusho but i've got friends walking me through the lore and this doesn't seem too lore-extensive so I should be fine.
If im being 100% honest, one of my favorite characters ive seen on this site.

Excellent job love the character.

I like the idea of someone super serious like August and Yakao having a kind of cheese and chalk relationship lol, cant wait to see you write for him

We need one more…that said if we dont get another character claim in by tomorrow i could make a character sheet for My Duo the Sponsor and his Secretary and the latter can be our fifth.

We need one more…that said if we dont get another character claim in by tomorrow i could make a character sheet for My Duo the Sponsor and his Secretary and the latter can be our fifth.
Excellent, we should hopefully have our cs at completion by then. We will let you know of our progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back