• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu yu Hakusho: Next generation- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Please keep the rules of RPN in mind and try to he respectful to one another. Anything else is fair game.​

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid I think our characters would actually get along pretty well since their wishes are similar in concept, a harem and a waifu

Alright ive got our fifth team member on the roster. Ill be starting the opening scene later on tonight or early tomorrow.

Note: Raiju will be getting a cs himself just before the finals of the dark tournament. I could make one before hand but his capabilities will shift considerably around that time and much of his past info is needed to remain secret…even more so than Yuna

Apologies if you have been busy. But is our cs up to your standards?
Indeed it is. Looks very nice….i daresay even potential team leader material, or rather if they were a tad more sane. But yes i like them a good deal there is much to work with and the mini monsters make me quite happy.

Ok sorry for the delay on the start up. Last minute Christmas preparations are a pain in the butt.

each character is one of the aforementioned 500 candidates for the tournament, though you may find this to be more of a formality. You see each of your characters is going to be given their own VIP Room once they arrive at the check in station. You are all Platinum Class guests, and if you ask those around you they are all either gold (C class) or Silver (D class).

you can have arrived any way you want just try and get yourselves on board the ship in your opening post. Any of the yu yu Hakusho fams eho remember the boat ride to the dark tournament will recognize this however there is admittedly my own personal twist thrown in.
Foolkin the Ascended Foolkin the Ascended KrisKun KrisKun SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Ok sorry for the delay on the start up. Last minute Christmas preparations are a pain in the butt.

each character is one of the aforementioned 500 candidates for the tournament, though you may find this to be more of a formality. You see each of your characters is going to be given their own VIP Room once they arrive at the check in station. You are all Platinum Class guests, and if you ask those around you they are all either gold (C class) or Silver (D class).

you can have arrived any way you want just try and get yourselves on board the ship in your opening post. Any of the yu yu Hakusho fams eho remember the boat ride to the dark tournament will recognize this however there is admittedly my own personal twist thrown in.
Foolkin the Ascended Foolkin the Ascended KrisKun KrisKun SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986
We very much look forward to this. Unfortunately our mortal life may delay our posting for a bit. But we will do our best to post as soon as fate would allow.

Indeed it is. Looks very nice….i daresay even potential team leader material, or rather if they were a tad more sane. But yes i like them a good deal there is much to work with and the mini monsters make me quite happy.
Ah yes, their sanity is a tad bit troublesome for now. I shall say it won't be so obvious at first. Its something they do keep underwraps. We inspired our cs somewhat off of Kurama as well as a few other characters.

Fantastic! I'll get a post written by either today or tomorrow but just so you know, my posting frequency ranges from days to a week depending on how busy
I am, I try to remain fairly active. Just thought it would be appropriate to get that out of the way first, I don't think that should be too much of an issue though.

No rush you guys. I was late myself for holiday stuff so i cAn only imagine how busy its gonna be as it gets closer

Sorry that was so darn long, I just had Yakai briefly interact with Raiju and have him react to the Demon Insects on the ship.

Not too used to the format, and i usually do shorter posts. I'll adapt quickly though. : p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back