• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu yu Hakusho: Next generation- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We believe any post is a good post so long as its more than the single line.
srdf;lkojgms[odjkgma[ojdgmea\sohjgmas-ofuhdjghb-sodfuhjgujg9ofdgijkhn0-odfyhoikj0-ytroikhe-w09rtruijkhyw-0e9tuijkkhgw09erthi09-werihygkq9e-truijhyi9e0ryijk-0ewyruoijkwe-rthik-wryuij-=wrytiuj-wrytihj-eryhij-er

Most inspiring words.
Indeed, I found their passionate words to be very motivational too.
4889-cat-yes.gif

Lookin good so far everyone. Ill get A post up soon and our boat can get started towards the island. There is a surprise waiting for you all that im sure literally everyone will see coming.

We anxiously await the next post. Like the wee mortals on the winters solstice awaiting to receive their gifts from the Saint Nicholas, or their beatings from the demon Krampus.

We anxiously await the next post. Like the wee mortals on the winters solstice awaiting to receive their gifts from the Saint Nicholas, or their beatings from the demon Krampus.
Me and krampus go at it like every year. Hes goodā€¦but he just dont have them hands like he used to.

On a boat full of probably some of the most repulsive things of all time. I don't thing bugs are gonna draw much attention unless they start literally eating us lol

On a boat full of probably some of the most repulsive things of all time. I don't thing bugs are gonna draw much attention unless they start literally eating us lol
Demon insects and swarms of them and they seem to be feeding on people. But they are not necessarily hurting anyone no..so yes feel free to ignore them

TheForce TheForce We believe you have a problem. It seems rather than making a response for this roleplay you have gone and made another. We fear you may be addicted to making roleplays. We are here to help you. Do not fear friend. We have all gone down this dark hole before. We can pull you out!

TheForce TheForce We believe you have a problem. It seems rather than making a response for this roleplay you have gone and made another. We fear you may be addicted to making roleplays. We are here to help you. Do not fear friend. We have all gone down this dark hole before. We can pull you out!
Nah dont worry i had some time yesterday so i put one of my other ideas up. I didnt expect it to get attention on Christmas. Im going to make the reply for the yyh already have it planed just hadnt sat down and didnā€™t really expect yall to even be available to read it

TheForce TheForce hmm is he correct in his statement? Are all the demons just out in their true forms? Seems a bit revealing
A good question, the answer is maybe. It depends on the individual but if they are smart or a bit strong then the answer is no. However its not a very important thing as you will soon come to realize. Only one team of five will step off this boat. :)

Nah dont worry i had some time yesterday so i put one of my other ideas up. I didnt expect it to get attention on Christmas. Im going to make the reply for the yyh already have it planed just hadnt sat down and didnā€™t really expect yall to even be available to read it
Our Holidays were uneventful. Truly this is what we have awaited for these past few days.

A good question, the answer is maybe. It depends on the individual but if they are smart or a bit strong then the answer is no. However its not a very important thing as you will soon come to realize. Only one team of five will step off this boat. :)
We have been aware of this from the beginning as we have seen the show. It is why we set our traps

I have already designed the two ā€œBigā€ teams for the tournament and more are coming. Im proud of the two i have already though.
As you should be. We have made many a NPC in our time and always take great pride in their creation. However it is so rare they see the light of day before our world crumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back