• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Axel Kujo
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Axel stared at the shimmering dragon as it appeared in the air, almost in awe. That dragon was something amazing, damn near legendary at this point. But further inspection of that Necroid Synchro card revealed her Stardust would have its effect negated. Still, summoning it in attack mode must mean she has something up her sleeve. He didn’t have much in the way of defense until he saw what he would draw next, but he had a sneaking suspicion he might not make it to his next draw phase.

“Alright, you have my attention. What’s your game here?” he teasingly asked.

Raidriar Ainsworth
Not Dead... Somehow... still has a dead neck though. | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Oh, uh... I appreciate it?" Raidriar thanked Rintarro meekly as the woman(?) helped him onto a seat, and sat closely by, probably because it was now clear Raidriar wasn't to be trusted not utterly destroying himself. I mean, who even manages to dislocate their neck this bad?!

Well. This was awkward.

He's never even had a drawn-out social interaction with a girl, other than challengers, and those didn't really count as 'social interaction'. What's more, is he's almost practically leaning on a woman, who he was (at least a few moments ago) positive was going to eat him alive. Who knows where he deduced that from? What was important, was that he was now thrown into a situation he was completely unfamiliar with, and now, more than ever, he was longing for the confines of his room, where the horrors of the outside couldn't reach him. Just him, and his computers (and noisy dorm-mates, but headphones exist in this world for a reason.)

Yet, despite this, Raidriar didn't seem to feel any sort of discomfort with the situation. Well, a different sort of discomfort, if you will. Now that he looked closer at Rintarro, he couldn't help but feel that there was something amiss in the air. Seriously amiss. He just couldn't quite put his finger on it, nor allowed himself to show any signs of his internal thoughts.

"It seems as though she's turning this duel around..." Raidriar commented, grinning. "Well, I expected no less from the Synchro Master. After all, if Yukari lost here, she'd have lost her title to Axel, that'd be pretty awkward, huh?" Now that he looked closer, he could barely make out a girl in a conductor's uniform... The same that the supposed Xyz Master walked around in.

Wait...

Only then he had realized that all four of them had gathered in the exact same place. However, he chose to keep his mouth shut. What was he even going to do if he told that to Rintarro? It's not like he even fit in with them anyways. The sooner he could crawl away back to the comfort of a dark room, the better.

Akane Akatsuki
Watching The Duel | Andrita Andrita

Akane gazed absentmindedly at Hikari's now dignified form, a makeshift cape made from the school uniform giving the girl an almost-regal appearance. Her personality seemed to also completely flip, eyes and form shining with some form of newfound absoluteness that seemed to have come out of nowhere at all. From what Akane could see, it wasn't a matter of showing one's true nature and rather a split-personality. Two within the same body, one shy and reserved, the other an empress of absolute confidence in herself and her ability. Her lips once again widened to an almost malevolent grin, like a fiend baring its wicked fangs at its prey. Or perhaps, an arch-villain baring his mocking smile at the hero.

How fitting.

"Ara, I seem to have stumbled across something quite interesting..." Akane mused to herself, scrutinizing the girl up and down a second time. Despite it being the same figure as before, her form had completely shifted. Before Akane could speak any more, however, Hikari had informed her that she was intent on watching the duel through to the end, rather than missing out due to an arbitrary duel.

"Heh." Akane nodded, her eyes drifting toward the duel. "Fair enough."

After all, it did seem to be getting extremely heated between both contestants.

LostHaven LostHaven
"It seems as though she's turning this duel around..." Raidriar commented, grinning. "Well, I expected no less from the Synchro Master. After all, if Yukari lost here, she'd have lost her title to Axel, that'd be pretty awkward, huh?"
"Yes, it looks to be that way... With Stardust Dragon, Yukari can sacrifice it to negate an effect that targets it and re summon it on the next turn, but doing so will leave her defenceless as the dragon won't be around to shield her... If that's what does her in, that's going to leave a pretty big dent." Rintarro seemed relaxed and just kept watching for a while, his eyes yet fixed and having no idea Raidriar was suspicious of him. That much is on Raidriar's side - as he was correct something was up, but of course, did not know what...

Fuma was sitting nearby, still, and processing the duel's turns. She's struggling to contain herself in excitement. Call it weird, but at the moment, she just 'cannot' sit still. Rintarro heard the odd creepy giggle from her and just gulped, like 'oh hell no' and froze up, trying to forget she existed. Fuma's excitement, however, kept persisting and Rintarro remained on edge for the time being, although he kept trying to insist he was fine.

"There it is! Stardust Dragon..."

Yuki grinned ear-to-ear as Yukari summoned her new monster, having been watching the duel closely for this moment. He'd heard that she'd gotten some sort of monster from her father, but to think it was the legendary stardust... "I knew Yusei had retired from dueling, but to pass on his legendary card... how careless of you, mister legendary duelist~!" The boy muttered to himself. He popped open the deck holder on his belt and took out the Extra Deck that was resting there, picking out one of the cards and staring at it.

"And as long as I have you..." Yuki cryptically continued to mumble, trailing off as if he's lost in thought. After sliding it back into the Extra Deck, Yuki leaned forwards to continue observing the duel. "As for you, Axel... maybe you're not such hot stuff after all?" Yuki questioned to himself, grinning. One of his classmates seemed to notice his tendency to talk to himself.

"Uh, Yuki, you alright?" he heard them ask. The boy turned.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Isn't this duel super interesting?! It's such a back-and-forth!" Yuki energetically answered them.

"Ah... yeah, haha..." the classmate responded with a small, forced laugh and stiff face. Still, it got them to shut up.

"Well, the most interesting part's already over, but... I guess I'll stick around for the conclusion~!" Yuki told himself. Even if he left, there wasn't much interesting going on. Except for... "...you, right miss?" he whispered to himself, glancing off to the side at the lady who came to spectate. After saying "After all, it's not nice to keep secrets from people..." he turned his attention back to the duel in full.

Axel Kujo

Axel stared at the shimmering dragon as it appeared in the air, almost in awe. That dragon was something amazing, damn near legendary at this point. But further inspection of that Necroid Synchro card revealed her Stardust would have its effect negated. Still, summoning it in attack mode must mean she has something up her sleeve. He didn’t have much in the way of defense until he saw what he would draw next, but he had a sneaking suspicion he might not make it to his next draw phase.

“Alright, you have my attention. What’s your game here?” he teasingly asked.

Yukari looked at her hand. Two cards left. One was the spell One for One, the other was Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke. She had a thought in her mind, as if the One for one card was being connected to the other cards, before her mind knew what to do.

She revved up her runner before pulling forward.

kanashii yokubou ni te wo nobashi tsudzukete yume wo miru
"I activate a spell from my hand, One for one! I send Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke from my hand to the graveyard to summon A/D Changer!"

A blue ogre with two flags appeared. (Level 1, Atk: 0)

nanimo kamo uso ni mamireta me no naka ni shinsou ga kakureta mama

"Now I use Duke's effect from my Graveyard! By removing him from play, I can summon a Speedroid tuner from my grave!" She took Daiko Duke and Red eye die from grave, before placing Duke in the banished slot and Red eye die on the field.

"I now Synchro summon using both my level 1 monsters to summon!"

kibou no fuchi ni nomarete
A new monster appeared resembling a magician. (Celestial Double Star Shaman, Level 2, ATK 100)

shizunde shimatta hontou no kotae wo

"Let's go!" Yukari said, as her duel runner picked up speed, and soon vanished in a Sonic boom. She appeared in a white space with both monsters. "I tune my Star Shaman with Stardust Dragon!"

sagashi tsuzukenagara
Her Shaman vanished and turned into energy rings, glowing white instead of green as her dragon flew through it, before she returned to the real world.

"Accel Synchro!" She yelled as she reappeared.

nanbyakukai demo saegiru mono ni kazashite miseru boku no negai
kanarazu kimi ni tsutaeru hi made

"Be reborn and become a shining Ray of light! Come forth, Shooting Star Dragon!"

Her Dragon flew out of the portal, it's body transforming as it flew into the sky and descended, before roaring. (Level 10, ATK 3300)

tadashisa wa yuzurenai kara susumi tsuzukete yuku no
nando demo samayoinagara mezashite

"Now I use A/D Changer's effect to banish itself to shift your monster to attack position!"

The ogre appeared, waving its flags back as Susanowo stood up on both legs, no longer sitting, before running back to banish zone.

"Now I use my Dragon's effect! I look at the top five cards of my deck, and if any of them are tuners, he gets an extra attack per tuner!"

itsuka reimei no moto e kaeru toki made itamu deinei no naka de inori wo egaku yo

She drew five cards to see how many attacks can be made.

She revealed Den-Den Daiko Duke, Tri Eyed die, and Gum Prize, three tuners, and two spells.

"Alright! Go Shooting Star Dragon! Attack with Star Strike Mirage!"

shinpai nai to iikikasenagara ima arukidasu no

Her monster flew into the air, before splitting into three copies each a different color. The first one, colored red flew towards Susanowo, and slammed into it, both exploding, as the last two after images flew towards Axel.

Both Fuma and Rintarro saw this sight, seeming amazed, especially the former. The colourful dragons swooping in, hit after hit, to attack their opponent's monster, or better yet, the opponent themselves. Fuma just stared at the colours of the Shooting Star Dragon, a legendary Synchro monster brought by way of a limited, yet masterful technique in Accel Synchro. It's not the first she'd heard of it, but seeing it in person is another story. Let's just say Fuma was speechless at the sight of it and simultaneously amazed, Rintarro doing the same albeit with less amazement and more 'go get them'.

Axel Kujo

Axel could only watch as Yukari started the chain that would end the duel. He had no cards in his hand, nothing on his field, nothing in his graveyard to stop this from happening. He may not have been in control for the entirety of the duel, but his comeback was most definitely possible. He saw Shooting Star Dragon descend from what seemed to be the heavens and knew that his luck had just about run out as her luck got even better. When Shooting Star Dragon attacked, Benkei shattered into holographic shards as the dragons descended in a bright white light towards Axel as his life points bottomed out to zero. His duel runner would automatically begin slowing down, but Axel lost control of his runner. He began spinning out as he fought to regain control of his own vehicle. While he did, he ended up flipping the bike on its side as he fell off and slid several yards across the track.

Rintarro saw Axel crash and practically fly across the track, wincing like 'oh gosh, that's got to hurt' and genuine concern. He kinda freaked out, but hoped he was OK, for anyone's sake at all. He knew duelling was dangerous in some degrees, but not like 'that'! Fuma was both amazed at the duel, clapping a fair bet, yet surprised at this result too. She thought it was anyone's game, and look who's wrong. She wasn't in the position to comment on anything, but in general, both were hoping the damage wasn't too major.

Yukari's Runner screeched to a halt, as she jumped off to check on Axel, as the Shooting Star Dragon vanished. She knelt down and shook him slightly. "You okay?!" She asked, quite concerned about the damage she accidentally caused.

Interacting with: Axel Thawne Thawne

Axel Kujo

Axel slowly began standing up after his crash. His only wounds consisted of a few scrapes and bruises, and a wounded pride to go along with it. That girl really did inherit Yusei Fudo's monsters, and his skill. She would've made a great duelist, and she really did earn her place as the synchro master. He really didn't want to admit she was better, but he didn't really have a say as she just handed him his butt on a silver platter.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he said while lightly trying to brush her off. He walked over to his bike, examining the damages. It just seemed like a few scrapes and paint was missing in several areas, but easily fixable. He sighed a breath of relief that he didn't have to replace the bike as he removed his helmet.

Raidriar Ainsworth
His neck magically repaired? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"O' shit!"
Raidriar exclaimed, almost excitedly, completely undermining his almost skeptical demeanor that he had worn near the beginning of the duel. Even he had to admit that Yukari had pulled off a very nice play, one that would drive a crowd insane. And indeed it did; nothing could quite compare to the thrill of winning off of a gamble of luck. The Shooting Star Dragon was indeed a sight to behold, and even more so the gambit she had made, which turned to the ending factor of an epic duel. "That was pretty good!" Despite the uniqueness of Yukari's deck; Speedroids with Stardust Dragon, they seemed to compliment each other quite well. To be completely fair, however, Raidriar wasn't familiar with decks that were central to the Extra Deck, and how each card synergized with each other. He knew how each summoning worked, he just lacked an encyclopedic knowledge of the cards. Heck, he's never even had his hands on an extra-deck monster.

He looked down a few rows down, he saw Yuki muttering to himself while staring at what appeared to be a card, though Raidriar couldn't quite make out what it was. Great. It was a weirdo. Well, not that the purple-haired guy was anything compared to the deathly-looking girl the row right behind him. And... "Wait, what the-" Raidriar stared at the things next to her, completely perplexed. He tapped Rintarro on the shoulder and pointed towards Fuma and the Ghostricks that were next to her. "Hey, am I near-death and seeing spirits, or are those things next to that dead-looking girl real?"

Oh, it all makes sense now. Maybe he's already half-crossed into the realm of the dead already. That must be why he's seeing weird shit like that, right?

LostHaven LostHaven

Rintarro was confused upon being directed to Fuma, but indeed, the Ghostrick Doll from earlier was still with Fuma. Rintarro seemed confused. "...Some kind of spirit power or something? You're not hallucinating, I see 'em too." Rintarro said, sounding confused. Fuma had no freaking idea for now, but then she noticed and just shrugged it off. She re-called the Ghostrick Doll back to it's card and just relaxed alone. Rintarro didn't seem to know what was going on, scratching his head.

"I sure as heck don't know what her deal is, but... that was definitely a monster from her cards coming to life. It's like she could possibly bring them to life at will, in or out, by the looks of things." He commented, shuddering. Fuma, who heard this, just lightly chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She said bluntly. Rintarro froze. "No thanks, I'm good. You just keep your scary stuff in your deck and I'll keep mine in mine. No more, no less." Rintarro then shut up and Fuma just laughed a little bit at his frozen reaction.

Last edited:
Thawne Thawne BoltBeam BoltBeam Ammokkx Ammokkx LostHaven LostHaven Andrita Andrita

1 Hour later, Gym Class (Females Only)

Yukari would be wearing a white T-shirt and blue shorts as she was tying her running shoes. It was an hour ago when the usual Duel period was, when two studentts were selected to show their skills off. She would soon head to the locker room exit, only to bump into Fuma. Yukari bumped the other girl on to the ground, and would apologize as she offered help.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Fuma was knocked over by the bumping, but seemed OK, accepting the help up and was soon back on her feet. "Are you OK? Don't worry about 'me', I'm fine. But what about 'you'?" She asked Yukari, sounding just about as dead as she looked, but apart from that, Fuma herself is unharmed. She is not currently accompanied by any of her monsters, just being by herself for a time. Then Yukari bumped into her and here she is now. "...Hey, I swear you were busy an hour ago." She thought aloud. She seems to have forgotten most of what Yukari looked like an hour, but had still came out with plenty of notes from that duel one hour ago as it is.

And no, Rintarro is not here. He has his reasons - one does not disrupt 'gender code' - he knows his place when it's there. He's elsewhere doing heck knows at the moment - probably kicking some cocky kid butt.

Yukari scratched the back of her head. "Busy? I'm never busy!" She said, laughing.

-Meanwhile, at the library-

A girl with somewhat shrort black hair, wearing a Slifer red uniform, was reading in a quiet corner. She enjoyed how quiet it was, and hardly anyone tried to mess with her.

Fuma Arkhalis
"Heh, so am I. Not regularly, at least." She said to Yukari, laughing a bit. "Just a thought, is all..." She sighed and tried to think of what to say. "But... You're Yukari, right? I was... quite impressed on your duelling back then - just as I spectated. I'd be lying if I didn't learn anything. So, in other words... Consider yourself 'watched'." Fuma chuckled a bit in a mischievous tone, unaware one of her monsters had summoned itself and was now climbing up her back and eventually latched onto her neck. It looked real alright, and as for the monster itself, it was Ghostrick Yuki-onna, and as for what it looked like - from what could be seen - it had a human like look - think a little girl, white hair, light pink eyes and a face mask over her mouth. Fuma had no freaking idea about this, and would probably freak Yukari out a bit.

Rintarro Fubuki
As expected, he's on a wander around and kicking the butts of any challenges that came his way, and from the looks of things, those who challenged him so far seemed to be leaving broken spirited as Rintarro left them down in the dumps. To others, it looked like this otherwise sweet lady just beat a kid or two at a card game, broke their hopes and dreams, and left them to mope. Who the heck does that?

(The latter is open for interaction if anyone is interested.)

Yukari smiled closing her eyes. "Seems I got myself another fan." Of course people come to watch her, some are more frequent than others. She then opened her eyes to see a small Humanoid monster on Fuma's neck. She then widened her eyes and instead of screaming, she reached out to try and pet Ghostrick Yuki-Onna. "Oh wow, a duel spirit! Never knew there were people here who had them."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Fuma Arkhalis
Fuma seemed confused and then looked to see Ghostrick Yuki-Onna on her neck. She sighed and put her in her arms, of whom was nervous as she was later put towards Yukari, and as such Yukari's petting was successful (it even felt real - solid but smooth), but not before Yuki-Onna screamed her mask off and went behind Fuma again, scared. In the brief moments her mask was off, sharp teeth - dozens upon dozens - were seen in Yuki-Onna's mouth. Fuma sighed. "Yeah... Heh... Plenty more where she came from." She said, managing a smile. "Though... they seem to have minds of their own... And in past experience, they kinda hurt sometimes..." Fuma had this worried look on her face as she went about saying this, shrugging. Yuki-Onna was just holding onto Fuma's back and shaking like nobody's business. Seems this monster in particular is a shy little soul with hidden ferocity. Fuma currently seeks to even show she can do as it is. Confidence? From someone who appears shy? Hey, if it ain't broke...

Yukari didn't get spooked. Yuki-Onna reminded her of a monster known as Trap Eater. "So I'm guessing your entire deck can speak to you? That sounds like what the great Jaden Yuki had once." She then sighed.

Fuma Arkhalis
"Pretty much... I've got a whole deck full of the bunch. Your usual freak of nature... The odd spirit. The like. However, I wish they were a bit more... how do I put this... direct? They're kinda hard to work with sometimes - in 'and' out of duelling..." Fuma managed a smile once again. Yuki-Onna kept hiding behind Fuma like a little something. Fuma then of course remembered Jaden Yuki had existed. "Ah, him... Yes, I remember. Winged Kuriboh, was it? At least, presumably to start... I don't quite know the whole story..." Fuma shrugged but managed a minor laugh. "I'm a bit behind on the duelling legends of the past, but that's OK. I have plenty of time to research and get help from my monsters. Picture it like a walking family of nightmares. Not that alluring, I know, but hey, you never know until you try."

Yukari laughed. "A family of nightmares? It's hard to imagine with this cutie." Yukari responded, as she took Yuki-Onna and petted her head some more.

Fuma Arkhalis
Yuki-Onna was helpless to this and just endured the petting as a smile grew beneath her mask. Fuma laughed. "Well, on face value at least, most of them are not like Yuki-Onna there. She's one of the few exceptions, at least - she's not got the appearance of a monster, but... I'm sure you know each rose has it's thorns..." Just as Fuma finished saying that, Yuki-Onna moved her mask out of the way and tried to go for a bite on Yukari as if to go 'please stop', but Fuma just recalled her into her card, sighing in relief. "...That probably would have hurt a lot, by the way."

Last edited:
Yukari laughed. "Only if I notice it. Most of the time, a bite doesn't hurt. Trust me, I have a pet Pomeranian at home, and he's quite a hand full."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back