• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kirito smirked, as he drew his card.

'Lets see .... Photon Trance, Photon Thrasher (Lvl 4 ATK 2100), Photon Vanisher (Lvl 4 ATK 2000), Photon Trident, Photon Orbital (Lvl 4 ATK 500), and Cipher Bit. Perfect.' He thought.

"I will start by summoning Photon Thrasher since I control no monsters!" Kirito would declare, as he placed the monster on the duel disk. A glowing Humanoid warrior with cybernetic armor appeared. In one hand, it wielded a buster Sword.

"Next, Since I have a Photon monster out, I can summon this guy, Photon Vanisher!"

Like before, another warrior with a glowing body and cyber armor, but this time, it held a sniper rifle.

"And now, since I Summoned him, his effect lets me fetch a certain monster of mine from my deck!" Kirito moved his free hand to the deck slot, as a card popped out, and he held it up. "This is my Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Photon!" An ghost image of the dragon appeared behind him, its presence could be felt by Hikari, Akane, and Yukari, but Yukari was not aware of the Red-Eyes Blue-Eyes rivalry, which would potentially have a new rival of the two. Instead, she felt as if the dragon was somehow connected to Stardust.

Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven
(Note: Kirito's turn isn't done yet.)

Akane Akatsuki
Ace Monsters everywhere. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane's monstrous grin remained as Kirito began his(?) turn. And he(?) wasted little time in cutting to the chase. It only grew wider upon the figure of the Photon Dragon manifesting behind Kirito.

Now, this was getting fun.

Underneath the artificial darkness cast by the ebon dragon, Akane's eyes visibly glowed a fierce crimson. However, there was no visible indicator of any form of those 'mysterious powers' some duelists seem to possess, and neither did Akane seem to notice.

On the field, the Alternative Black Dragon let out a frenzied screech toward the image of the Galaxy-Eyes Photon dragon, as if sensing its overwhelming presence. ''Well enough then! I will see the limits of your Photon-Dragon for myself, Kirika!''

Kirito felt a vein pop out of his head. "I'm not Kirika! My name is Kirito!" He said, though it was technically true that Kirika was his birth name, since he is actually a girl.

"Anyways, I now Conduct an XYZ summon! I overlay my level 4 Thrasher with Level 4 Vanisher to construct the Overlay Network!"

Both his monsters became balls of light as they flew into a portal that opened in front of her on the ground. Afterwards, a blast of light rose from the portal, which vanished as a new monster appeared. It was a cybernetic looking warrior, who carried two swords. "XYZ Summon, Starleige Lord Galaxion!" (ATK 2000)

"Now I use Galaxion's effect, I detatch both XYZ materials to summon a certain monster from my main deck!" A card popped out as she placed it. Soon, a glowing cross shape appeared behind her. "Come forth, Great dragon with the strength of the universe within your gaze! I summon my Ace monster, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

The cross soon vanished, in it's place was her Dragon, a glowing monster with cybernetic armor. It was level 8 and had 3000 ATK.

Yukari's eyes widened. "It has the same status as Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" She exclaimed.

Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
At least one of those Red-Eyes is going to bite the dust... | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Whoops. Look like she struck a nerve... She had a tendency to do that, albeit unintentionally.

''So, this is the Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon?'' Akane inquired, almost brimming with the excitement, simply thinking of the euphoria of dragging that dragon into the ground, where it belonged. After all, a stat line similar to Blue-Eyes was an impressive trait - however, the true terror here lay with the Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon. Now if that were to be destroyed, that would truly bring forth a force to be mortified of. Here's hoping Kirito didn't fully understand the extent of Alternative Blacl Dragon's might. It was, after all, an exceptionally rare card...

(ok, ima sleep now)

"I now Use a spell card, Photon Trance! This lets me summon two Photon or two Galaxy, or one of each, monsters with the same level, one from my deck, one from my Graveyard, in defense! Their atk also becomes 2000 doing so! Return, Photon Vanisher and from my deck, I summon Galaxy Wizard!"

The sniper from earlier appeared, along with a mage. "Now I conduct an XYZ Summon!" Kirito said, as his two level 4 monsters vanished and would become Overlay units for a new monster. It was a Photon Dragon with white armor plates.

"Starleige Photon Blast Dragon! (Rank 4, Atk 1800)"

"Now for its effect, When Summoned, I summon a Photon Monster from my hand! If you thought you would face only one Galaxy-Eyes, you were wrong!"

A second Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon appeared, next to the first. "Now I equip Photon Orbital from my hand to Starleige Photon, adding 500 extra ATK, but why stop there, when I can add an extra 700 as well with Photon Trident?" As he said this, a tiny robot appears in front of the Dragon, its battle stance mimicking that of Photon Blast. The Dragon itself would have a trident with a glowing blade appear in one hand. (1800 ATK -> 3000)

"Now Photon Blast Dragon will attack your Red-Eyes Alternative Dragon! And through it's effect gained from Photon Vanisher, your monster gets banished!"

Kirito's Dragon flew forward, Orbital throwing a punch and the dragon spun it's trident around before slashing down at the Red-Eyes Dragon.

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
Well, not like a giant beatstick can get through that Photon Dragon. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Fuck." Akane cursed, gazing at the massive board her opponent had gathered on the first turn. Looks like calling Kirito by their birth name really pissed them off. However, the red-eyed woman still had tricks up her sleeve. As Photon Blast Dragon attacked Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon, it was cast into the void, never to be seen again: banished. Despite this, it was not enough to prevent its effect. "Too bad, se-n-pa-i. It never had to go to the graveyard to demonstrate its strength. The effect of Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon activates! Come, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" An all-too-familiar Black Dragon appeared on the field - however, there was one glaring issue. Its attack wasn't 2400, nor the standard 3000 of a Blue-Eyes. It was a whopping 4800, more than enough to even defeat a few God Cards...

"Now then, let us see you get past this."

Akane - 7400 LP
Kirito - 8000 LP

Akane's Hand: Red-Eyes Fusion, Red-Eyes Burn
Kirito's Hand: 0 cards

Field: Red-Eyes Black Dragon: 4800/2000| Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning: 2500/1200 | | | |
Spell/Trap: | | | | | | <Field Spell>
Pendulum: | | |
Graveyard: The Black Stone of Legend
Banished: Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon

Kirito smiled slightly. "You know there's a reason why I brought two Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragons out, Perhaps I need to show you! The Galaxy-Eyes to my left attacks your Red-Eyes! Let's see which Dragon comes out on top shall we?" Her Galaxy-Eyes flew towards the 4800 ATK Red-Eyes, seemingly at a disadvantage, but then Galaxy-Eyes grabbed Red-Eyes in a bear hug, before both vanished into a portal.

"You see, my Dragon can banish itself and the monster it fights before damage is delt, then they both return at the end of the battle phase! Now my second Galaxy-Eyes attacks your Archfiend with Photon Stream of Destruction!"

Her Dragon opened it's mouth, firing a beam of hot plasma at the black Summoned skull look alike.

Akane Akatsuki
Nani??? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane raised an eyebrow as the Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon proceeded to do some sort of... wrestling move, throwing both itself and her Red-Eyes Black Dragon into some portal, and disappearing. ''Nani the fuck?'' Akane stared on with a confounded look. ''...What did I just watch?'' She muttered quietly as the second Photon Dragon obliterated her Summoned Skull Archfiend.

Damn. With a single turn, Kirito had already swung the game largely to his(?) favour. However, Kirito was now out of cards. ''Heh. Red-Eyes isn't going to just fail me right now. Just watch.

Akane - 6900 LP
Kirito - 8000 LP

Akane's Hand: Red-Eyes Fusion, Red-Eyes Burn

Field: | | | | |
Spell/Trap: | | | | | | <Field Spell>
Graveyard: The Black Stone of Legend
Banished: Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Kirito would reply, "We'll see about that, but first, I'll have my Galaxion attack you directly! Go, Twin Star Slash!" The cyber Knight flew across the field, before swinging both swords down in an X shape, hitting Akane. (Akane's LP: 4900)
"I now move to my second main phase, and that means both our Dragons return, but the sad thing for you is that your Dragons atk returns to normal!" A white portal opened, as the first Photon Dragon returned glaring at the Red-Eyes that also returned.
"I think I will set this one card and end my turn!" Kirito would say, as a hologram of a facedown card appeared in front of her.

"I think it's safe to say this duel is about over." He said with a smirk.

LP: 8000
Monsters: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon x2, Starleige Photon Blast Dragon (Overlay:2), Starleige Lord Galaxion (Overlay: 0)
S/T: 1 set.

LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LostHaven LostHaven

Tensei had moved to the stands as the duel commenced. He seemed to sigh in relative defeat having been unable to assist in their argument. He did, however, wish to learn from the duel and see into what his classmates had to offer in terms of dueling skill. Akane had a strong opening move, with a tremendous followup by Kirito. Funny, though. His attachment to the spiritual side of the duel monsters let him fully witness the monsters in their anger. Almost reminded him of his Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. Since his eye glowed a bit when he was using it, he may have been a little less than discreet while gazing on the dragons. He had a fascination with them, especially the more famous Blue-Eyes dragons. He hadn’t seen a real one, but he had finally seen a real Red-Eyes as well as something new in the Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. He watched the duel intently.

Akane Akatsuki
Now, how to get out of this mess? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"あら あら, I'm in quite some trouble, aren't I?" Akane mused to herself, gazing at the two cards in her hand, then looking back at the unbreakable board Kirito had set up. On her side, there was a single Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and no set cards. It looked like she needed some sort of miracle to win. Now, however, she was aware of the Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon's ability. She needed to make a comeback, but how?

"I draw." She looked at the card she had drawn, her previously wide grin fading to some degree. Perhaps she had drawn a useless card...? She set two cards. "Next, I activate Red-Eyes Fusion." She placed the spell onto her duel disk. "I send Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull from my deck to the graveyard! Archfiend Dragon with eyes of crimson! Come forth, Archfiend Black Skull Dragon!" The beast appeared. However, with Starliege Photon Blast Dragon, conducting battle may as well be pointless, since it can summon back destroyed Photon Dragons. She couldn't wipe the board either, and to make matters worse, it couldn't be destroyed by battle.

"Now, we will battle."

Akane - 4900 LP
Kirito - 8000 LP

Akane's Hand: 0 cards

Field: | Archfiend Black Skull Dragon: 3200/2500| Red-Eyes Black Dragon: 2400/2000| | | |
Spell/Trap: | ??? | ??? | | | | <Field Spell>
Graveyard: The Black Stone of Legend, Summoned Skull, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning

Last edited:
Raidriar Ainsworth
Time to Not Get Ass Handed | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Well shit." So much for not getting into more shit, right? However, there was one saving grace- none of the flashy duel disc. "Well, why not..." Raidriar whispered, bringing out his own deck box, and retrieving his deck. He pushed everything aside, various crashes sounding throughout the library as his entire computer setup came falling down onto the floor. "Well, a duel over a table, the old fashioned way. Sounds good to me." He drew five cards, and then began his turn without talking out who got the first turn.

"I uh, place Amorphage Lechery and Master Pendulum, The Dracoslayer in my pendulum zones, and pendulum summon Amorphage Pride. Then I activate Lair of Darkness and end my turn..."

"shit shit shit I'm out of cards, I fucking bricked what am I meant to do with Darkest Diabolos fuckshitcrap"

Raidriar - 8000 LP
Claudia - 8000 LP

Raidriar's Hand: Darkest Diabolos, Lord of The Lair
Claudia's Hand: 5 cards

Field: |Amorphage Pride: 1750/0| | | | |
Spell/Trap: | | | | | | <Lair of Darkness>
Pendulum: | Amorphage Lechery | Master Pendulum, The Dracoslayer |
Graveyard:
Banished:

(Open for interaction, maybe spectators - depends where everyone is.)
(Welp. 24 hours, no takers. Here goes. This is gonna be quite the mess, but bear with me here.)

"Alright, so who dances first?" Fuma asked Rintarro as the two were just starting. "Hey, you challenged me. You go." Rintarro insisted. Fuma chuckled a bit. "Very well... I shall do that." She looked to her hand that she had drawn before she did anything dumb. She then shrugged. "Not much I can do, but I will set one card face down, and a monster to join it. That will do for now." She said bluntly, seeming calm about it. Rintarro nodded and drew a card to start his turn.

"I'll start with my Continuous Spell Card - Toy Vendor!" A giant toy-like vending machine emerged from a hole behind Rintarro. It looked like one of those machines that - well, dispenses toys with your money eaten as the cost. "With the effect of this Spell card on my field, once per turn I am allowed to discard one card from my hand to my Graveyard, and then draw and reveal the top card on my deck! If the monster I draw is a Fluffal monster, I am then allowed to Special Summon any monster from my hand that I please! But for now, it will stay right where it is." Rintarro then looked through the cards in his hand and began to brainstorm an idea or two.

"Next, I shall Normal Summon this! Edge Imp Chain!" A monster comprised of two 'arms' and a 'head', complete with 'legs' at the bottom, all made solely of chains, appeared. "And now he will attack your monster, and activate his effect! When Edge Imp Chain attacks a monster, I can add another copy of him from my deck to my hand!" Rintarro searches for the second Edge Imp Chain in his deck and adds it to his hand, smiling as the declared attack continued.

Fuma's monster flipped face-up, revealing itself to be Ghostrick Yuki-Onna. Since her DEF points are 400 shy of the Edge Imp Chain's 1200 ATK points, she is destroyed. Fuma smiled.
"She's not going down without a fight. You see, if Yuki-Onna is destroyed in battle, the monster responsible for her destruction is then forever frozen in face-down defence position." She explains as white 'arms' spring from the ground below Edge Imp chain, drag it face-down, then leave. However, it looked like the 'arms' were not just for show, as the ground around the Edge Imp Chain is now legitimately cracked and damaged.

Rintarro scoffs a bit.
"I place two cards face down and end my turn." He says calmly. He looks down to his hand again. Fuma knows he has a second copy of Edge Imp Chain ready to go, but she doesn't know he can spring a Fusion monster to the game next turn, thanks to Polymerization. Fuma had a bit of a problem - she had to get a monster out there of some kind to be able to hold her ground at the moment, not lose it.

(I intend to do one turn per duellist when I do this, and you don't 'need' to read it, but if you want to, go ahead. It keeps me busy, and it will do the same to you if you choose to read.)

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 3 (Ghostrick Lantern, Ghostrick Mummy, The Shallow Grave)
GY: Ghostrick Yuki-Onna
Banished: Empty
Extra Deck: 9
Monsters: None
S/Ts: 1 (Ghostrick Vanish)

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 3 (Edge Imp Chain, Fluffal Mouse, Polymerization)
GY: Empty
Extra Deck: 15
Monsters: Edge Imp Chain (1800 DEF, face-down forever)
S/Ts: Toy Vendor, 2 face-downs (Designer Frightfur and Mirror Force)

Last edited:

• Kirito looked at Akane unamused. "What do you hope to do? None of my Galaxy-Eyes can be touched, unless you are planning on attacking my Photon Blast Dragon, but even then, I can see some issues with that!"

Yukari shook her head. It seems Kirito forgot about his Starleige on the field, hinted by the fact that the said monster had it's swords lowered and sweat drop from it's head.

LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
(Continuing from: here)

It is now Fuma's turn and she draws her next card and a smile floats onto her face. "I set one card face-down, and a monster to join it. That will do." She states confidently. Rintarro gets a malicious smile as he draws his next card. It's not what he wanted, but now he can do some damage. "I use the effect of Toy Vendor! By discarding the Edge Imp Chain in my hand, I can draw and reveal the top card on my deck!" He booms confidently, discarding Edge Imp Chain from his hand to the grave, drawing his next card and showing it to Fuma before she motions him to look at the card. Rintarro's confident smile turned to 'oh' as it was Edge Imp Sabres. He didn't seem too fussed and just tossed it into the graveyard. "Edge Imp Chain's effect activates. When it goes from the hand or field to the grave, I can add a Frightfur card in my deck to my hand. And I choose this one!" Rintarro adds Frightfur Fusion to his hand, and Fuma froze on the spot. She knew what could be in her future, and had to prepare for it.

But he's not done yet.
"Now, I Normal Summon this! Fluffal Penguin!" A soft toy looking penguin of a bird sprouted it's wings out of the card from which it emerges, before leaping out and taking flight. "And once while he's on my field, I can Special Summon a Fluffal from my hand! So check out my Fluffal Mouse! Join the field in defence mode!" Fluffal Penguin does a penguin scream and Fluffal Mouse appears from a card to it's left, of which the doughnut it holds acted like a portal and the mouse leapt through and from it, grabbed onto the doughnut and span around. "Now I use my Mouse's effect! With it, while he's face up, I can call on all other copies of him from my deck!" Two more mice appear in the same fashion, just minus the penguin scream. Fuma gulped. "Before you proceed! The Trap card Ghostrick Vanish! I reveal to you one Ghostrick Monster I hold, and until the end of this turn, my Ghostrick cards on my field and my face-down defence position monsters are immune to destruction by way of card effects." Fuma explained, revealing a Ghostrick Lantern in her hand. With that, a purple aurora shone over her field to protect her cards.

Rintarro laughed.
"It doesn't matter. Go, Fluffal Penguin! Attack that monster!" He commanded and the bird swooped in. Fuma smiled. "Too little, too late! Continuous Trap card, Ghostrick-Go-Round!" A giant carousel like structure appeared behind Fuma, with various Ghostrick monsters circling it. "It's not just for show, so listen up. Once per turn, I am allowed to use one of two effects it has. I can either turn one of my monsters face-up or face-down, and if it's a Ghostrick, I do the opposite to your monster - and vice versa! So! I will choose to reveal my monster and intend to turn yours back face-down!" Fuma's monster was revealed to be Ghostrick Mummy, and as it's a Ghostrick, Fluffal Penguin is now changed into face-down defence mode.

Rintarro smiled.
"OK, you may keep your monster. But! I will now give you something to overcome! Behold - Polymerization!" A vortex of blue, red, and green appeared on Rintarro's field. "With this Spell Card, I can combine monsters in my hand or field - unless said otherwise - to Special Summon a Fusion monster from my Extra Deck! And I know just what to do! Edge Imp Chain! Fluffal Penguin! Make some room and combine!" The two face-down monsters were sucked into the vortex and sent to the grave. "Introducing the freak in a sheet! The lamb of lament, it's the Frightfur Sheep!" A yellow sheep-looking monster emerges from the vortex, chains dangling from it's sides and it screeched upon being played in defence mode, hoping to intimidate. "But now, I use my Fluffal Penguin's effect! When he goes to the grave as a fusion material, I can draw two cards from my deck then send one from my hand to my graveyard!" Rintarro draws two cards then discards Fluffal Wings. "Alright. I'm done for now." He said, ending his turn.

Fuma now needs to hope she draws a few more monster cards, otherwise she may have a few problems fighting back against the first of many Frightfurs she will be bound to fight. She can at least save herself from one attack thanks to her Lantern, but one attack may be all she needs. All of Rintarro's other monsters cannot surpass her Ghostrick Mummy, but if the Sheep attacks, no effects can be triggered in response, including both of Fuma's defensive measures, her Ghostrick-Go-Round and her Ghostrick Lantern. She needs to somehow neutralise it's presence, sweating anxiously as she tried to pray and hope for her next draw to be the card she needs.

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 2 (Ghostrick Lantern, The Shallow Grave)
GY: Ghostrick Yuki-Onna
Monsters: Ghostrick Mummy (1600 ATK)
S/Ts: Ghostrick-Go-Round

Underlined are fusion material monsters.

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 2 (Frightfur Fusion, Fusion Reverse)
GY: Edge Imp Chain, Edge Imp Sabres, Fluffal Penguin, Edge Imp Chain, Polymerisation, Fluffal Wings
Extra Deck: 14
Monsters: Frightfur Sheep (2000 DEF), Fluffal Mouse X3 (100 DEF)

Axel Kujo
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

Axel roamed the halls of Duel Academy for several minutes. He had heard sounds of an intense duel in one of the duel arenas, but he decided not to get involved. After what happened on the track, he should probably keep his mouth shut. He did, however, find a different duel. When he entered the arena, quietly, he observed the Fluffals user he had heard so much about. The one they called the 'Fusion Master.' A bit of an overdramatic title, but it was whatever. The duel looked interesting enough, and he got to see another one of the masters in action. Guess a little bit of recon couldn't hurt.

(Continuing from here)

Spectators: Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Fuma's turn begins once again as she draws a card, looks at the looming Frightfur Sheep against her, then back to what she drew. She smiled widely. "Perfect... This is exactly what I needed!" She thought to herself aloud. "I activate the card I just drew! The Continuous Spell, Swords of Concealing Light!" Three black swords appear on Rintarro's field, all of which give off a nasty, dark green glow.

"This card remains on the field until two of your turns have passed, but it brings change to your plans. Rule number 1. All of your monsters are changed to face-down defence mode when this card is played." Fuma explained as the swords dug into the field Rintarro's monsters were on, and their glow seemed to turn into energy that turned them all face-down and one sword then vanished. "Rule number 2. While it's in play, you can't change the position of your monsters." She says in a deathly tone. Rintarro gulped. That meant he could not flip up any of the monsters he controlled, and any new monsters he played are unable to take a change in position while those swords are around.

"There is more. I play this next Spell, The Shallow Grave. This is an effort to help us 'both' - we both get to Special Summon one monster from our graves to our respective sides. Don't get too excited or you'll miss the punchline. They're summoned face-down! Arise, my monster! Ghostrick Yuki-Onna!" Fuma's Ghostrick Yuki-Onna is brought to her field face-down and awaits Rintarro's choice. "Thanks for the recycling aid! I choose Edge Imp Chain!" And so, one of the Edge Imp Chains in his grave now grace the field again, yet join the other monsters he has for two turns of limbo. "I will end my turn there. See if you can get yourself out of this one."

Rintarro draws his next card. It's not what he needs, but he smiles to have drawn it. "Well, it seems I can't do anything about it this turn... You've locked down my summoning." He said, smiling. "I'll just drop this face-down, and call it the end of my turn." Rintarro sighed. There wasn't a lot else he could do. Thanks to Fuma's swords, he had to endure the 'next' turn of whatever she has free room to set up, and then he can fight back. Speaking of which, one of the swords has vanished. It's not a powerful effect by any means, but it gives Fuma leverage and time to build up her forces in her field... Albeit with worry constantly around. She has no monster stronger than any Frightfur in the book by ATK and DEF standards - she needs an effect to get past them.

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 1 (Ghostrick Lantern)
GY: Empty
Monsters: Ghostrick Mummy (1600 ATK), Ghostrick Yuki-Onna (800 DEF, face-down)
S/Ts: Ghostrick-Go-Round, Swords of Concealing Light (1/2)

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 2 (Frightfur Fusion, Fluffal Dog)
GY: Edge Imp Sabres, Fluffal Penguin, Edge Imp Chain, Polymerisation, Fluffal Wings
Extra Deck: 14
Monsters: Frightfur Sheep (2000 DEF), Fluffal Mouse X3 (100 DEF), Edge Imp Chain (1800 DEF) (All face-down)
S/Ts: Toy Vendor, 3 face-downs (Designer Frightfur, Mirror Force and Fusion Reverse)

Last edited:
Akane Akatsuki
If you're going down, at least do ad much damage as you can, right? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane frowned. Can't be touched? Not by a long mile. But it wasn't time to demonstrate its true power yet. After all, she still needed to keep a trick or two for their future rematches, after this score was settled. And by the looks of it, the score was about to settle even. ''The duel's probably over, but if I'm going down, I'm going to hurt you as much as I can first!''

Was she admitting defeat? Her voice was sincere enough for her words to be taken at face value, and yet, if it was coming from someone such as Akane, anything she put out may as well be sarcasm.

She looked up at her Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, then at Starliege Lord Galaxion, who was completely defenseless. ''Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Show these outworlders the flames that scorched the ends of the earth!'' As she commanded so, the dragon opened its jaws, as Starliege Lord Galxion wad enveloped in its hellish fire. ''I'll take you down with me!''

Raidriar Ainsworth
Shit. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

''Shit.'' Raidriar removed Amorphage Pride from the monster zone, and placed it face-up where his Extra Deck should be. Now that Amorphage Pride was no longer on the field, Claudia was free to activate spells.

LP: 7750

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Tensei watched as Akane was about to make her last move. He heard a dragon’s roar as the spiritual forms of his three main dragons appeared behind him in the stands: Odd-Eyes Ray, Odd-Eyes Raging, and Odd-Eyes Arc. They seemed to be responding to the ferocity of the dueling dragons in kind. His yellow eye began glowing the same shade of green as his Odd-Eyes dragons as they did so.

Kirito's Starleige exploded, his LP dropped as it happened.

(LP: 8000 -> 6800)

Kirito looked at his opponent, before back to his own three Dragons, before smirking. "Your Red-Eyes isn't the only one that can evolve. Why don't I Show you?!" He asked, as soon as his turn came around. Behind him, a ghost image of a third Galaxy-Eyes appeared.

-Library-
"I normal summon Summoner Monk!" Claudia declared. "His effect switches him to defense. Now with his effect, I discard the spell resonator call to summon Vylon Prism from the deck! (Lvl 4, atk 1500, Tuner) Now I Synchro Summon using my level 4 Summoner Monk and Vylon Prism! I summon my Dragon reborn from the flames of crimson! Awaken, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend! (Atk 3000)"

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
Fuck The Rules, Amirite? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane smirked as Starliege fell under the flames of her Archfiend Dragon. Of course, the measly 1200 damage she dealt was nothing compared to the beating she had received from Kirito. However, the fun part was yet to begin. "That concludes my Battle Phase." She declared. "And because Damage Calculation was performed with Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, I activate its effect! By sending Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my Graveyard to the Deck, I deal 2400 damage to your life points directly!" The Archfiend Dragon opened its jaws, firing a second bombardment of flames - directly toward Kirito.

6800 -> 4400

"I'm not finished yet! Here's my face-down card, Inferno Fire Blast! Red-Eyes Black Dragon, scorch her to the bone!" The third barrage of flame. In an instant, Kirito's life points were reduced from 8000 all the way to 2000. "Now, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, switch to defense position!" The black dragon knelt down on the ground, guarding itself with its wings. It was merely stalling for the inevitable. Kirito's Photon Blast Dragon couldn't get past the Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, but she suspected that wouldn't be an issue.

She let out a resigned sighed as she gazed at the images of the Galaxy Eyes that had amassed behind Kirito. They were there for only a moment before Akane could no longer see them. She really needed to get that checked, hallucinations are never a good sign. "Now dear, there's no need to show off... Heh, you're not half bad, are you?"

Akane - 4900 LP
Kirito - 2000 LP

Akane's Hand: 0 cards

Field: | Archfiend Black Skull Dragon: 3200/2500| Red-Eyes Black Dragon: 2400/2000| | | |
Spell/Trap: | ??? | | | | | <Field Spell>
Graveyard: The Black Stone of Legend, Summoned Skull, Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning

[Just a future note, Galaxy Trance costs 2000 LP to activate. ^^]

Raidriar Ainsworth
Well fuck. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar eyed Claudia strangely, as she gave some sort of monologue before slapping down her Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend on the board. "Dude, calm down, we're in a library, cut down on the dramatic speeches, yeah? Seriously, your personality just took a complete one-eighty..." He looked at the giant 3000 ATK beatstick, and his empty field. Thank fuck the Battle Phase was over. Now then, Red Dragon Archfiend... The name sounded familiar, Raidriar just couldn't remember where she had seen it.

More importantly...

"Fuck, I'm actually bricked now..."

(Continuing from here)

Spectators: Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Fuma draws her next card and looked to what she drew. She smiled. "Tell me, do you ever go to massive public events, like parties or festivals?" She asked. Rintarro seemed confused. "...You're asking this because-?" He asked, sounding just as confused as he looked. "Because this duel will now 'have' one! I play the Field Spell, Ghostrick Parade!" The whole ground of the duelling field began shaking and soon later, a huge circle of Ghostrick monsters in tandem were circling the entire field endlessly. Fuma laughed as what was practically a giant conga line had been simultaneously started all around the duelling arena - at least - in said arena, where the duel takes place.

"The rules have changed once again, so listen up. While this card is in play, if either side's monsters are all face down, the opponent can attack them directly, but not attack the monsters. However, with this card in play, you don't take any damage. But - if you attack me directly while it's in play - I am allowed to add 'any' Ghostrick card in my entire deck to my hand." Fuma explained and Rintarro slowly took it in. Thanks to his field of monsters, he still has to wait another turn before attacking, but if he goes for Fuma herself, she can build her hand around Rintarro's field to set herself up and completely destroy it. "Now, I use my Ghostrick Mummy's effect. While any Ghostrick like him is face-up, I can turn him face-down." And presto, the Ghostrick Mummy on her field was now face-down, which means it couldn't be attacked. "I'll end my turn there."

"During your End Phase, I'll play my Trap! Fusion Reverse!" Rintarro announced as a red vortex-like portal eats up the spot where Fusion Reverse was and begins pulling something in. "You see, with Fusion Reverse, I simply reveal to you a monster in my Extra Deck that has specific materials listed on it. And then, if I have any of those materials in my deck, I can add one to my hand." Rintarro reveals Frightfur Wolf. Since it lists Edge Imp Sabres, he is free to add Edge Imp Sabres to his hand, and that he does. "It also has a second effect. If Polymerization is in my grave when I play this, I can add that to my hand as well!" And as expected, he retrieves the one copy of Polymerisation in his grave and adds it to his hand.

Rintarro's turn now begins, as he activated Fusion Reverse during Fuma's End Phase. He draws his next card. Again, not what he needs, but he'll work with it.
"Hmm, what to do... I'll play Polymerization, that's what!" Polymerization and it's vortex have returned. "Now, this should be fun. What happens if I mix Frightfur Sheep, Fluffal Rabbit and my Edge Imp Chain? Let's find out!" Two face-down monsters and one card in Rintarro's hand are sucked up and then swallowed into the vortex. "Bear your fangs and let them shine! Animalistic proportions of both fear and power! Arise! Frightfur Sabre-Tooth!" A blue tiger-like monster crawls out of the vortex, as it swings around the sword it calls a tail at it's back, and it's diamond-like tusks and claws shine.

"Now hold onto your hats! I've got 'three' effects to burn! When Fluffal Rabbit goes to the grave as a Fusion Material, I can retrieve Edge Imp Sabres or any other Fluffal in the graveyard, and add it to my hand! I'll retrieve Fluffal Penguin with this effect. Next, Edge Imp Chain lets me add a Frightfur card in my main deck to my hand. And I choose this one. It's Frightfur Reborn. And last, but not least, Sabre-Tooth. When it is Fusion Summoned, I am allowed to revive a Frightfur in my graveyard! Return, Frightfur Sheep!" The Frightfur Sheep re-emerges from the graveyard, screeching. Now Rintarro has 'two' monsters free from the swords, but should he attack, Fuma gets two cards of her free choice. Or, she 'would'! Unless Frightfur Sheep negates effects from being played while it attacks.

"Finally, Sabre-Tooth's second effect! While he's face-up on my field, all Frightfurs I have with him including himself gain a 400 attack point boost!" This puts the Sheep at 2400 and the Sabre-Tooth himself at 2800. "Get her, my pets! Frightfur Sheep, you're first! Attack her directly!" Since Frightfur Sheep's effect negates card activations in response, this includes Fuma's Field Spell, and so she takes a 2400 hit (5600 LP). "Now! Sabre-Tooth! You're next!" Frightfur Sabre-Tooth leaps in for the attack. "I don't think so! I activate my Parade's effect! So now that you've attacked me, I now add this to my hand - my Ghostrick Doll! And there's more! With my Ghostrick-Go-Round, I flip my Ghostrick Mummy to turn your Sabre-Tooth face-down!"

Ghostrick Mummy is back face-up, and Sabre-Tooth is face-down in return. Thanks to Sabre-Tooth no longer being face-up, Frightfur Sheep loses the bonus 400 points. "Welp. I guess I'm done there." Rintarro said calmly, and the Swords of Concealing Light have worn off. Fuma is now slightly behind, but she has a backup plan or two to keep her back against the wall and build up a fighting force of some kind. It's unclear what she will do, but she's banking on her Doll, by the sounds of what she was doing. And now Rintarro had two Frightfurs on the field - one that is indestructible, and one that keeps coming back. Things have gone from bad to worse.

5600 LP
Cards in hand: 2 (Ghostrick Lantern, Ghostrick Doll)
GY: Swords of Concealing Light
Field Spell: Ghostrick Parade
Monsters: Ghostrick Mummy (1600 ATK), Ghostrick Yuki-Onna (800 DEF, face-down)
S/Ts: Ghostrick-Go-Round

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 4 (Frightfur Fusion, Fluffal Dog, Edge Imp Sabres, Fluffal Penguin, Frightfur Reborn)
GY: Edge Imp Sabres, Edge Imp Chain, Fluffal Wings, Fusion Reverse, Fluffal Rabbit, Edge Imp Chain, Polymerization
Extra Deck: 13 (1 Frightfur Wolf)
Monsters: Frightfur Sabre Tooth (2000 DEF, face-down), Fluffal Mouse X3 (100 DEF, all 3 face-down), Frightfur Sheep (2000 ATK)

Kirito really did take a massive beating. Just like that, Akane swing the duel in her favor. Kirito smirked, before saying, "You aren't bad yourself!" She drew her next card, before looking at it.

"I'm turning this duel around right now! I activate Galaxy Expedition! With this, if I control a level 5 or higher Galaxy or Photon monster, I can summon a level 5 or higher Galaxy or Photon monster from my deck! However, it is placed in defense."

A burst of light appeared in front of Kirito, as the light vanished, and in it's place was another Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

-Library-

"I end my turn for now." Claudia said.

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
GGWP. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane eyed the third Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon that had appeared on the field. This really was the end of it, huh? Well, she tried. But in the end, her all-out was only a few points of damage short of completely turning the duel around. Now, Kirito would undoubtedly conduct an Xyz Summon, and bring forth another mighty beast that would seal the game for good. Whatever could that creature be? Perhaps, seeing his(?) Galaxy-Eyes Dragons was in Akane benefit in its own way - knowledge is power, right?

"Jeez, stop showing off, that's just plain disrespectful now~." She gave Kirito the least threatening grin she could muster. "Good job, you got your revenge, huh?"

Raidriar Ainsworth
Fuck. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Draw..." Raidriar looked at the cards in his hand, with a completely blank expression. "What the fuck..."

As Amorphage Lechery had nothing to tribute, it was sent from the Pendulum Zone to where Raidriar's Extra Deck should be, face-up. "I set a card... And end my turn..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back