• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kirito laughed, as if something was funny. "No, it isn't obtained yet. We both know that your facedown is Red-Eyes Burn. I remember when you used it on me last time. But perhaps I should show you what I mean. "

"I overlay My Galaxy-Eyes in defense with one of my other Galaxy-Eyes in attack to create the overlay network!"

Two Dragons vanished as they became overlay units. A star descended from the sky, and struck where her overlay units were, as it started manifesting into a new monster.

"My Galactic Dragons possess the strength of the universe! When they combine, possibilities are endless! Let's show them what I mean! XYZ summon! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

In a shocking turn of events, a Galaxy-Eyes Dragon appeared, resembling the two used to summon it. However, it had golden Aguments on it's body.

(ATK: 3000 Rank 8)

His Monster roared, in unison with his Galaxy-Eyes Photon, and Photon Blast Dragon.

Yukari thought in back of her mind, 'Three powerful monsters ..... It's like she's the next Kaiba.....'

-Library-

"I draw." Claudia said. She smiled calmly, but menacing. "Would you like to meet some of my friends?" She asked.

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki
Finally Backed Into a Corner, Huh? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akane stuck her tongue out playfully at Kirito. ''Whoops, you saw straight through me.''

Now there really no way out. She had no idea what that 'Cipher Dragon' did, but it didn't look very friendly. And somehow, Kirito knew that her face-down was a Red-Eyes Burn. So much for teasing him(?) to begin with. It was at that moment, she knew. She fucked up.

''Well then, I'm really out of party tricks now, so let's see yours.''

"I activate Photon Orbital's effect! By sending it to my Graveyard, I add a Photon or Galaxy Monster to my hand!" As Orbital short circuited and blew up, a card ejected from her disk, which she then revealed. "Galaxy Wizard. Now I summon it since I haven't normal summoned yet!" A cybernetic wizard appeared. (Lvl 4, atk 0)

"With my wizard, I tribute him to add a Photon or Galaxy card from my deck to my hand!" A card ejected as the wizard vanished. "I now play a spell, Photon Hand! I control a Photon or Galaxy Monster, which means I now pay 1000 LP! (2000 -> 1000) But now.... I can take one of your monsters, like your Archfiend, and use him as my own!"

Akane's Archfiend would fly away from her field to Kirito's side, before roaring at it's previous master.

"Now then, let's see if you can get out of this..... Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attacks your Red-Eyes, and they both will get banished through my Dragon's own effect!" Her Dragon flew up to Red-Eyes Black Dragon, before pulling off the wrestling move from earlier, before they both vanish. "You are out of chances. This duel is over." Kirito said, as Archfiend Black Skull Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Cipher fired a dual purgatory flame and cosmic energy blast at Akane, ending the duel.

-Claudia-

"I summon Red Resonator. His effect summons a second level 4 or lower Monster from my hand. I send out another Red Resonator, who gives me an extra LP boost equal to a monster of my choice. I pick my Red Dragon Archfiend! (LP: 11000) Now I tune my Scarlight with both my resonators to summon, Red Nova Dragon! (Lvl 12, atk 3500) his effect grants 500 atk per tuner in my GY! Meaning it has 5000 atk!" Claudia looked at the Slifer unamused. "Wanna quit now before I make you?"

Akane Akatsuki
Suddenly Craves a Donut | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thawne Thawne

Akane stared, defenseless, as her own Archfiend Black Skull Dragon ended her. She remained silent for a few moments after the duel had finished. Then, suddenly, without any warning, she began laughing hysterically. ''Oh, that's ironic! Ending me with my own dragon! That's just evil! Congratulations, you've officially annoyed me!''

She slowly approached Kirito, and leaned forward uncomfortably close to his(?) fave, with no personal space to spare whatsoever. She then poked him(?) on the nose jokingly. ''Well, seems like I underestimated you, senpai.'' She teased, turning her back, waving her hand back towars Kirito as she left.

''One-One. Duel you again sometime, Kirito. I suddenly want a donut...'' She continued laughing to herself as she left. ''Oh, you're welcome to tag along if you're up to it. My treat - since I lost,'' she added.

However, as she left, the spirit of what appeared to be Red-Eyes Black Dragon remained on the dueling field. It let out a cry of rage. It was in a frenzied madness, having been dragged into the ground by the overconfidence of a user who had not a single word for the spirit, nor was even aware of its existence. It remained for a few moments, before promptly disappearing.

Perhaps this was the beginning of the divide between the 'Queen' of Red-Eyes, and her ebon dragon. Or maybe, it had been in motion long ago?

Raidriar Ainsworth
Not Dead Yet, Apparently. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Well... That certainly was a big dragon... There was no other word for it - he was fuc-

Oh, yeah. As he was about to accept defeat, he remembered that the face-down card he placed existed. He barely remembered to activate it - a close shave indeed. ''I activate the effect of Darklight, and since Lair of Darkness is on the field, I can tribute your Red Nova Dragon to destroy all special-summoned monsters this turn... Sorry...'' At least now, both parties had a single card in their hand. ''If it makes you feel any better, you get a Torment Token during your end phase, lol.''

If Raidriar sounded apologetic, he wasn't. He was making fun of Claudia.

Kirito would reply, "Sure." As he noticed that the Red-Eyes spirit vanished in anger, he would feel sorry for it. 'She really has no clue?'

Kirito would try and bring it to her attention later.

Meanwhile, Yukari looked down, feeling rejected. 'She.... Forgot.'

-Library-

"I activate Return of the Dragon Lords. This revives my Scarlight from the grave! And now he attacks!"

Raidriar Ainsworth
Welp. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

''oml are you fucking serious...'' Raidriar cursed at his own stupid misplay, and the fact that his opponent always has exactly what they need in hand.

7750 -> 4750

''God-fucking-dammit, how do you people always conveniently happen to have the exact card you just happen to need?'' He whined, looking at the one, dead card in his hand.

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LostHaven LostHaven

Tensei and the spirits of his Odd-Eyes dragons watched the conclusion of the duel. That Kirito seemed to have the advantage for most
of the duel, even if Akane started off strong with several big plays. Both of them would be strong opponents indeed. That Photon hand would be a tricky card to get passed, that Galaxy Cipher Dragon as well. His eye stopped glowing and returned to its normal yellow color while his dragon spirits disappeared. He applauded from the stands and walked down.

“That was amazing! It’s almost like you knew how to control that duel from the start! I can tell you’ve had a lot of experience,” Tensei commented.0

(Continuing from here)

Spectators: Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Fuma looks down to her deck and draws and reveals the card she drew to herself. She smiled knowingly, and a plan begins to form. "I will place this card face-down, and a monster face-down as well." She begins, sounding confident. "From there, I enter the Battle Phase and use the effect of my Ghostrick-Go-Round to flip my second face-down monster face-up, and render your Sheep to meet the ground." She said. Frightfur Sheep was changed face-down, and the Ghostrick Doll was revealed. "I then flip my other monster - and end my turn." Fuma said proudly.

Rintarro was confused.
"Why did you flip Yuki-Onna? She was gonna be safe..." He questioned. "Because my Doll can turn her back. At the end of the turn Ghostrick Doll is flipped face-up, she can turn every monster on the field face down, and afterwards, I can Special Summon 1 Ghostrick monster from my deck face-down, who's level is equal or fewer to the amount of monsters turned face-down with this effect. Ergo, all 3 of my monsters are turned face down, and I can now play a level 3 or lower Ghostrick monster from my deck - face-down." All of Fuma's monsters are rendered face-down, and a fourth one joins them from the deck. "Your move."

Rintarro smiled and drew his next card. "I would like to start my turn by flipping both of my Frightfurs face-up again. Come on back up, my Sheep and my Sabre-Tooth!"The two Frightfurs were flipped back up, and once again empowered thanks to Sabre-Tooth. "If you have nothing to say to this, this ends now! Frightfur Sabre-Tooth! Go get her!" Sabre-Tooth leapt in for the attack. "First, I use my Parade's effect to add Ghostrick Mary to my hand. And then, I play my Trap, Ghostrick Renovation. If I control a Ghostrick Field Spell, I can put it into my hand and then play another Field Spell from my hand or deck - even the one I just took back. So, say goodbye to my Parade, and hello to my Ghostrick Mansion!"

The assembled parade of monsters dissipated and were instead was replaced by purple stained, dirty walls. "Now, any damage done by non-Ghostrick cards is cut in half, though the attacking rule still stays in play!" Fuma announced, taking 1400 from Sabre-Tooth (4200 LP). "Since I have taken damage, I can now discard Ghostrick Mary from my hand to Special Summon another Ghostrick from my deck face-down. So here's my fifth monster!" Another face-down card joins the field, for a full field of 5 monsters. "And when that effect is used, I use my Ghostrick-Go-Round to flip my Doll and turn your Sheep face-down once again!" The Doll is face-up again, the Sheep is down, which means it does not get to attack.

Rintarro growled.
"I am really getting sick of your carousel... I end my turn." Rintarro said. Ghostrick Doll's effect turns Sabre-Tooth and itself face-down again, but now there is no more room for monsters, Fuma does not benefit from it too much this time. Fuma can finally counter-attack on the next turn. All of her setting up is done. Next turn, she strikes.

4200 LP
Cards in hand: 2 (Ghostrick Lantern Ghostrick Parade)
GY: Swords of Concealing Light, Ghostrick Renovation, Ghostrick Mary
Banished: Empty
Extra Deck: 9
Field Spell: Ghostrick Mansion
Monsters: Ghostrick Mummy (0 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Yuki-Onna (800 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Doll (1200 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Skeleton (1100 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Ghoul (1200 DEF, face-down)
S/Ts: Ghostrick-Go-Round

Underlined are fusion material monsters.

8000 LP
Cards in hand: 6 (Frightfur Fusion, Fluffal Dog, Edge Imp Sabres, Fluffal Penguin, Frightfur Reborn, De-Fusion)
GY: Edge Imp Sabres, Edge Imp Chain, Fluffal Wings, Fusion Reverse, Fluffal Rabbit, Edge Imp Chain, Polymerization
Extra Deck: 13 (1 Frightfur Wolf)
Monsters: Frightfur Sabre Tooth (2000 DEF, face-down), Fluffal Mouse X3 (100 DEF, all 3 face-down), Frightfur Sheep (2000 DEF, face-down)
S/Ts: Toy Vendor, 2 face-downs (Designer Frightfur and Mirror Force)

Last edited:
Kirito turned to see the person who congratulated him. "It wasn't anything special. I just know what my opponent would do since I saw her fight many times, but only fought her once before today. Back then would have been a different story." He then looked at the guy, and said, "Names Kirito."

-Library-
"I now end."

Raidriar Ainsworth
Lair of Darkness Carry | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

As Claudia ended her turn, a torment token appeared on her field in defense position.

''... Goddammit...'' Raidriar looked at the next card he drew. It'd be nothing short of a miracle that he even managed to draw something remotely useful. ''I'll summon Ahrima, The Wicked Warden. I activate his effect, with Lair of Darkness to tribute your Scarlight Dragon to draw a card.''

Fuck.

He placed the card he had just drawn face-down.

''I conduct the Battle Phase, and Ahrima declares an attack on your torment token.'' At this point, his only hope was to stall until he could afford to bring forth his Darkest Diabolos. It didn't seem his Amorphage cards were treating him well this day.

''That'll be the end of my turn.''

A single, sad Torment Token was placed on Raidriar's side.

''Fuck, I literally just need Amorphage Goliath, where the fuck is it?''

Last edited:
-Library-

Claudia drew her next card. "I summon Goblinbergh, and use his effect to summon a Red Resonator from my hand, then Synchro summon red rising Dragon. (Lvl 6, 2100 atk.) Now I use his effect to summon Red resonator from my GY and gain 2100 LP. Now I Synchro summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend."

LostHaven LostHaven

Raidriar Ainsworth
Stahp... | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

''Fuck you, and fuck your Archfiend spam...'' Raidriar complained, as he revealed his face-down: Grinning Grave Virus. ''Your dragon's gone, and now you destroy a card from your deck for each 500 attack your dragon possesses. Oh, and they can't activate their graveyard effects when they get popped...''

He stared at his deck nervously. He was running out of things to stall Claudia with, and he will not return those Slifer dorms with close to no internet. He needed his Amorphages, or he'd get pummeled to death by those damned Dragon Archfiends. Thank fuck they weren't using duel disks, those holograms would've hurt his eyes.

''Because the tributed monster has more than 2000 attack, you must reveal your next three draws during draw phase, and monsters you draw are immediately destroyed and sent to the grave.''

Well shit. He had only two more cards left in his deck that could halt the advance of those damned dragons. He began to wonder what made him play Amorphages to begin with? Kaijus were infinitely better. Why did he randomly give it away?!

Last edited:
(Continuing from here)

(Second to last turn, and it's a big one! You have been warned!)

Fuma draws her next card. Perfect. "Alright, listen up. This turn, I'm giving you a treat - to meet three of my strongest monsters. But in order to do so, I'll need to get 'these' monsters face-up first!" Fuma begins to flip her monsters in this order - Mummy, Doll, Yuki-Onna, Ghoul, and then Skeleton. "Ghostrick Skeleton's effect activates! When he's flipped face up, for each Ghostrick monster I've got, one card from the top of your deck is removed from the game face down!" Fuma boomed. Rintarro shook himself. "Wait, so that's 5 cards!" He sounded surprised. Fuma laughs. "That's right! Say your goodbyes and then remove them!" Fuma laughed a bit more. Rintarro sighs and removes the top 5 cards of his deck from play. And now that the Doll is flipped too, Fuma can hide her new monsters at the end of her turn.

"Let's begin by introducing the first monster by way of XYZ summoning! I combine my level 2 Ghostrick Doll, and my level 2 Ghostrick Yuki-Onna to build the overlay network!" Ghostrick Doll and Yuki-Onna begin turning into white and purple energy respectively, flying into the air, crashing into each other and then coming back down to reveal the monster they make. "Magical and demonic child of horror, gliding on the midnight breeze! Spread your wings and take flight with this arena as your playground! I XYZ Summon this - the Rank 2 XYZ Monster, Ghostrick Socuteboss!" What looked to be a winged girl of some kind swooped down - think a demon - and circled around in a tornado-like pattern before finally stopping, landing on her two feet, and bowing. "So, you want me to deliver some pain to that thing?" She said, chuckling. Fuma nodded. "By all means. twist them and torture them as much as you want. My treat." She said in response.

"Now, I overlay my level 3 Ghostrick Skeleton with my level 3 Ghostrick Ghoul! Here comes another XYZ Monster, Rank 3!" Ghostrick Skeleton and Ghostrick Ghoul speed to one another as spiritual energy and then blend into a crimson orb of energy. "Demon that walks and bathes in blood and destroying! Represent the demons of the damned and coat this field in their nightmares! The Rank 3 XYZ Monster, Ghostrick Alucard!" A swarm of bats emerge from the crimson orb of energy and then seem to 'eat' said orb before they all gathered into the shape of a humanoid like-creature, complete with a cape. He chuckled. "I have arrived on a whim, and here to crush insolent beasts!" He said sternly.

"Now, I have one more monster to introduce to you! I first Normal Summon this! My Ghostrick Spectre! And then thanks to Ghostrick Mummy's effect, I can Normal Summon an additional time for a Ghostrick monster! Arise, my monsters!" A ghost and a being on a broom emerged from the remaining two monster zones Fuma had. They were once again matching levels. You know what that means! "Now, Spectre and Lantern! Combine with each other to XYZ Summon!" Fuma commanded. The Ghostrick Spectre flew into the Ghostrick Lantern and 'possessed it, the light of the Lantern setting them both ablaze as they merged into blue flames. "Headless being who hunts for the damned with an iron fist and a dead vengeance! Ride into battle, steady your sword and claim your targets! I XYZ Summon this! The Rank 1 XYZ Monster, Ghostrick Dullahan!" A white horse gallops out from the fire, and a headless knight with a sword - all in black - rode atop it. "I have arrived to sully thy monsters, fiend! Now prepare to join them with your life points!" The Dullahan boomed at Rintarro, who seemed particularly amazed.

"Now THIS is a duel! You've brought to me all three of your top 3 monsters! Now show me what they can do!" He challenged, laughing maniacally. Fuma gulped in fear. "Well, if you insist... Dullahan! Start us off! Activate Spectral Surge!" The Ghostrick Dullahan's blue fire once more returned and set him ablaze, but he seemed to be getting stronger. "With each face-up Ghostrick card on my field - spells, traps, and monsters - including the Dullahan himself, he gains another 200 ATK points. Right now, I have my field spell, my carousel, and four monsters - for a total of 6 cards and 1200 attack points extra!" The Ghostrick Dullahan was now sitting pretty at 2200 ATK points, and roared as the surge rocketed through him.

"I'm not done yet. Alucard, your turn! I detach one of Alucard's materials to activate his effect! By removing Ghostrick Ghoul from him, I can destroy 1 face-down card on your field - be it monster, spell, 'or' trap! I choose the face-down trap on your left! Go! Departed Devastator!" Fuma commanded, sounding and looking really confident all of a sudden. Alucard laughed and turned into two separate hordes of bats, all of which teamed up on the targeted card and destroyed it (Mirror Force). They then re-gathered into Alucard.

"I can't use Socuteboss's effect yet, but that's OK! Because all 4 of my monsters can now attack you directly!" 8000 -> 6400 -> 5000 -> 3200 -> 1000. Fuma just destroyed his LP, through and through. "Now, I use the effect of my Ghostrick-Go-Round! I turn my Mummy face-down to flip up your Sheep! Then I enter Main Phase 2 and use Socuteboss's effect! By detaching one of her materials, like my Doll, I target 1 face-up monster on the field that has less ATK than the total ATK points of all Ghostricks on my field. If that is the case, that monster is destroyed, and the zone it was in cannot be used as long as I've got a Ghostrick around! Socuteboss, go ahead and whip that beast into shape!" Fuma commanded and watched as Socuteboss whacked the Frightfur Sheep with her wings and sealed the ground it was on. That was a one-way-trip to the Graveyard, as there was no zone for it to re-summon itself to, and it will stay there for now. "I end my turn, and my Doll turns all of my monsters face-down, and gives me a new monster thanks to the same effect." Fuma turns all her monsters face-down and places a new monster to join them.

Rintarro smiled.
"Not bad, that 'really' hurt! They pack a real punch, they do!" Rintarro said, having been knocked down by the attacks and he was now getting up. He had taken a lash across the face and three strikes to the chest. In no particular order. "And now, I use my Trap, Designer Frightfur! Since Socuteboss is face-down, I have free use of this monster zone! So, with this, I Special Summon 1 Fluffal or Edge Imp from my graveyard and treat it as a Frightfur as long as it's around! So I bring back my Fluffal Rabbit in Defence mode, and now my turn begins...!" Rintarro draws his next card. PERFECT, once again!

"Feeling powerful? Let's see you contend that to this! The Spell card, Frightfur Fusion! With this, I can Fusion Summon by removing the materials from my field or Graveyard from play... So! Fluffal Rabbit is a Frightfur monster thanks to my Trap, and I will not waste it - in fact, I'll merge him with my Sheep and Sabre-Tooth!" Three furry monster looking hands claw in the materials and drag them into a vortex of just purple and yellow, and swallow them up. Rintarro laughed a bit more. "It's time I introduce you to the amalgamation everyone has nightmares about! The being with three heads and no mercy is shared between either of them! Introducing my three-headed Frightfur terror, the Frightfur Chimera!" The Frightfur Chimera fell onto the field from above, landing right behind Rintarro with a digitally simulated crash, and it roared wildly upon summoning. Fuma looked in fear. "So... 'This' is the Frightfur Chimera..." She said silently.

"Oh, I'm not done yet! I Normal Summon Edge Imp Frightfuloid, and use it's effect right away! While it's on my field, it can set it's attack and defence points to that of a Frightfur on my field or in my grave! So! Frightfuloid now copies my Chimera's 2800 ATK points until the end of this turn! And now to put my monsters to use! Frightfur Chimera attacks you directly - and you cannot stop it! There is no stopping the mighty Chimera's attacks!" As such, Fuma took a 1400 hit (2800). "Yeah, but now I can flip my Dullahan to put your Frightfuloid down, courtesy of Ghostrick-Go-Round!" Fuma said, and she did exactly that thanks to her Trap card. Rintarro just looked at her with this evil, excited look on his face. He was enjoying every last second. "Your turn... Make it your last, if you know what is good for you." He threatened.

This next turn will decide it. Fuma has all 3 of her best monsters in play, and Rintarro has the most feared Chimera in the whole series. What will happen next turn? Heck knows. But Fuma already knows a way to win this. She just needs to get rid of that Chimera and then she can go for a clean sweep and hit Rintarro. But how can she...? She smiles as she figured it out. Rintarro has already lost, yet he does not know it.

2800 LP
Cards in hand: 1 (Ghostrick Parade)
GY: Swords of Concealing Light, Ghostrick Renovation, Ghostrick Mary, Ghostrick Ghoul, Ghostrick Doll
Extra Deck: 9
Field Spell: Ghostrick Mansion
Monsters: Ghostrick Mummy (0 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Socuteboss (1 material (Yuki-Onna), 1200 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Alucard (1 material (Skeleton), 1600 DEF, face-down), Ghostrick Dullahan (2 materials (Lantern, Spectre), 1000 ATK + 600), Ghostrick Jiangshi (1800 DEF, face-down)
S/Ts: Ghostrick-Go-Round

Underlined are fusion material monsters.

1000 LP
Cards in hand: 6 (Fluffal Dog, Edge Imp Sabres, Fluffal Penguin, Frightfur Reborn, De-Fusion, Edge Imp Frightfuloid)
GY: Edge Imp Sabres Edge Imp Chain, Fluffal Wings, Fusion Reverse, Edge Imp Chain, Polymerization, Mirror Force, Designer Frightfur, Frightfur Fusion
Banished: 5 face-down cards, Fluffal Rabbit, Frightfur Sabre-Tooth, Frightfur Sheep
Extra Deck: 12 (1 Frightfur Wolf)
Monsters: Frightfur Chimera (2800 ATK), Fluffal Mouse X3 (100 DEF, all 3 face-down), Edge Imp Frightfuloid (1300 DEF, face-down, Frightfur)
S/Ts: Toy Vendor

Last edited:
Axel Kujo
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

Axel was watching the duel with his arms crossed. It kinda looked like a real snooze fest, to be honest. However, the one with the Ghostricks seemed to gain the upper hand by getting out three of his XYZ monsters on the same turn. Multiple extra deck summons in one turn wasn’t anything to be astounded by, but this duelist darn near filled up their board with only XYZ monsters. The Fusion Master was on the ropes. Their counterattck into a monster that looked like it would give children everywhere a nightmare was skillfully executed. However, it was unlikely he could turn this around.

(Continuing from here)

(This ought to do it! Here you go!)

Fuma drew her next card and shrugged. "I don't think I'll need this. I'm ending this. Now." She said boldly. Rintarro laughed. "How are you gonna do that? My Chimera can eat all of your monsters for breakfast." Rintarro challenged, amused. "Sorry, I said 'ending this now'." Fuma reinforced. "And first, I will flip my monsters back up, including my new monster, Ghostrick Jiangshi!" The monsters on Fuma's field revealed themselves once again, not only powering up the Dullahan, but setting up her effects for usage.

"I use my Jiangshi's effect! When he's flipped, I can add a monster who's level is equal to or below the amount of Ghostricks I control. And that would be 5, so I get any monster in the whole deck. And I choose Ghostrick Lantern. But that's not what I'm here for. Now all my monsters are face-up again, my Dullahan gets a power boost to the tune of 800! And he doesn't stop there. During either player's turn, I can detach a material from him - like my Spectre, and then... He cuts one of your face-up monster's attack points in half!" Ghostrick Dullahan's fire weakened as it raised it's sword, one material going into it then bringing it down with enough force to shake the ground around the mighty Frightfur Chimera' cutting it's ATK points down to just 1400. Rintarro gasped. He just realised he has no way to counter attack this. If his Chimera goes down, he's free to be attacked directly, and that was exactly what Fuma intended to do.

"Ghostrick Dullahan! Care to put that beast down?" Fuma asked commandingly The Ghostrick Dullahan kicked his horse to get it to move and directed it towards the Frightfur Chimera while he was atop it, and leapt off the horse when in attack range, coming from above and cutting the Frightfur Chimera in half for real this time. Rintarro himself felt the slash and a minor scream of pain was heard as it impacted. Frightfur Chimera has been destroyed, and the battle damage was 1000 - exactly how many points he had left. 0 LP remain. Fuma had won, and the cards faded from the field as the defeated Rintarro just collapsed, panting.

"What a rush... But... I guess you won, huh? What do you 'want'. then? The title? Take it." Rintarro said sharply. Fuma was taken aback, shaking her head and summoned her Dullahan out from her deck into the real world again. "Titles have no place for me. You don't need a title to be strong, Rintarro. You need to prove that you're strong without hiding behind that title as a mask. And I don't ask for a lot, but for an... exchange." Fuma said. Rintarro was confused. "...An exchange? For what?" He asked. Fuma motioned to her Dullahan to pick Rintarro up, to which he did, and put him on the horseback with him. "Simple. We exchange knowledge on our summoning methods. Maybe it'll give us both new perspective and approaches, and maybe give you more to rely on that just brute force." Fuma said, motioning to the spectator. Rintarro saw and gulped. His true nature had been seen, at least personality wise, and he had no ideas the whole time.

"See? He saw it all. He probably now knows who you are, and under normal circumstances, I would spread the word, but... How could I bring myself to do that when I myself am an unknown entity myself?" Fuma asked, sighing. "...Let's just get you out of here. My monsters seem to have roughed you up." Fuma began to walk away, motioning for the Dullahan (which has Rintarro on horseback with him) to follow. "By the way, hold on." She advised, Rintarro finding enough strength to do so as he was lifelessly hauled away on said horseback. That's not the first known loss on his record to date. But it's the first loss in his 'Fusion Master' career, and Fuma did not want to relinquish him of his title, although she had all the reasons to do so.

The two were rarely seen for rest of the day, presumably undergoing this 'exchange' they spoke of. But from when Rintarro left after the 'exchange' was over, Rintarro seemed pretty happy, having calmed down again, having completely forgotten about his in-duel rampage. That may be something that comes back to bite him, but that's him. Fuma, on the other hand, had given Rintarro a 'tutorial' on XYZ monsters (although he may not use them), in exchange for a 'tutorial' on Fusion monsters. However, it seems the damage Fuma's monsters had done on the surroundings 'were' indeed permanent in the duel arena they used. Cracks, uneven ground, missing chunks of sides, etc.

(TLDR and) RESULT:
>Fuma and Rintarro duelled, Fuma said she wanted to find out what 'monster' he had (later found to be a hidden personality, insanity, behind his sweet demeanour he employs)
>Rintarro kicks Fuma's butt early on, but then Fuma turns the tides in the last 2/3 turns she had
>Rintarro lost to Fuma (but Fuma refused to take his title)
>Fuma learned about Fusion Summons (may use in future)
>Rintarro learned about XYZ Summons (might not use in future)
>Rintarro's true nature is now known to Axel and Fuma (nobody else so far)
>Rintarro and Fuma are now (presumably) friends/rivals

-With Claudia-

"Damn it." She sent her monster, and from her deck Synkron Resonator, Goblindberg, Red Warg, The Tricky, and Chain resonator to the GY.

"I still have two cards in hand. I think I shall use one. Go Return of the Dragon Lords! Yes, I run two copies, but now I summon back my Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!"
(ATK 3000)

LostHaven LostHaven

School hallways

Sarah looked at the cards in her hands while walking, not really watching where she was going. Her face was childlike, but that's because she was, and is a transfer student. Her cards in hand were mostly cards resembling starships, with a few random cards.

'This should do for now until I get the information I need' she thought. She quickly ran into a certain Red head Girl(?), She herself fell down, her cards scattering on the floor. "Oh no!" She said, sounding worried. She quickly got on her knees, trying to pick her cards up.... But she couldn't find the last card. A Victory Viper XX03 to be specific.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Rintarro seemed surprised, having bumped into this girl and tried to help look. He eventually found it and picked it up and handed it to her. "You OK there? That was... a brief mess. You new here or somethin' by chance?" He asked, sounding calm and composed and once again masking his insane tendencies, sounding as concerning as ever - if anyone else heard, that is.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sarah would take the card from Rintarro and bow, "Thank you." She said, before standing back up and putting the card away. After the other girl(?) Would ask if she was okay and if she was new here, she responded. "I am fine now. It's just, I have not yet been assigned a dorm. Mainly because of my short stature here, but I transferred in today. My name is Sarah Schwartzenberg."

"Well, hey, nice to meet you. Just hope you don't get the rude welcome - it's... often pretty bad here, if I'm honest... But hey. Good luck for that. The name's Rintarro. Rintarro Fubuki." Rintarro was taken aback by Sarah's calm composure, no less how rationally she reacted to this whole conundrum. "...Short stature prevents dorm assignment? Geez, that's this place alright..."

Raidriar Ainsworth
kms | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar gave the Scarlight a long hard stare... ''What the actual fuck!?'' He cursed even louder than ever before. Who what when where how why? Raidriar could've sworn Claudia was actually playing Duel Monsters with Hearthstone cards - and the only card in her hand was a Shifter Zerus that turns into exactly what she needs.

''Yeah, yeah, Ahrima's dead, blah blah, get on with the duel, I feel like the last card in your hand is another Return of The Dragon Lords...''

• "It's nice to meet another fellow female here, miss Fubuki. But really, I don't mind waiting for a dorm." Sarah would put her deck away and take out a touch pad, before turning it on and bringing up the map application on it. "I'm trying to find the duel area right now. I'm hoping I can get some practice with using my Star Fighter Deck." She would say.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Raidriar Ainsworth
Wait a Second... That's illegal. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar raised an eyebrow as Claudia attempted to destroy his Torment Token using the effect of Scarlight. He reached over to Scarlight, briefly glancing through the card text. "Oi, Tokens aren't Effect Monsters, ya vegetable." Yes, he was still insulting Claudia despite his position. He placed the card back on the field, still skeptical about the previous play. Whatever. He's already accepted the fact that he was going to get utterly pummeled.

4250 -> 2950

"Well shit." Raidriar muttered.

Last edited:
Raidriar Ainsworth
Comeback Time? I| Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Uh, well, sure."

Raidriar reached to his deck, and drew. The expression he made at the card he had drawn was a mixture of joy and utter bewilderment. Well, not that he'd complain - it would keep stalling for his ass a little bit longer. "I normal summon Ahrima, the Wicked Warden, and activate his effect to tribute your damned Archfiend!" Once again, the poor thing bit the dust. "Now I draw a card!" As he saw the card, he threw his arms in the air, and screamed: "Oh fucking praise RNGesus!" He slapped the card down on the field - it was Monster Reborn.

"That's a nice looking Red Nova Dragon you got there... Would be a shame if somebody were to take it, eh?" He placed Claudia's Red Nova Dragon to his side of the field.

"Alright, battle phase. First, Ahrima destroys your Torment Token. Then, I attack you directly with Red Nova Dragon." He grinned internally. He felt... great. It was the same as the Kaijus; it didn't matter if a card was unaffected by effects, of couldn't be destroyed. He could just tribute their stuff. Now, he had to stall no more. To make things better, the next three cards Claudia drew would have to be destroyed and sent to the graveyard if it was a monster. Maybe he'd still turn this around. And then he wouldn't have to suffer shitty internet.

A torment token was placed on Raidriar's field in defense position. "I end my turn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back