• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
To be honest, I don't want to cover all four either. I just chose the two I liked the most. That's all. Then I had to assign the summoning methods chosen to an archetype of choice, then the characters to go with.

Fair enough. Someone's gotta be the token 'that guy', I suppose.

NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME NO DRAGON RULERS BAD VERY BAD DON'T KILL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tbh the only reason they were good is because the rank 7 pool is busted and they were the only deck able to take advantage of it, they don't function in the current era because they can't easily build up the resources for both link and Xyz plays, and archetypes have long since succeeded them in power. Something like Zoodiac is proof of that.

Then I had to assign the summoning methods chosen to an archetype of choice, then the characters to go with.

Other way around for me. First a character concept, then their deck.

Other way around for me. First a character concept, then their deck.
Whatever works for you. We all have different ways of planning and deciding stuff. At least, I think we do... I really need to stop banking on probable chances...

I wanna make a luck deck just because. Except I'm actually not going to. I hate luck decks.

Tbh the only reason they were good is because the rank 7 pool is busted and they were the only deck able to take advantage of it, they don't function in the current era because they can't easily build up the resources for both link and Xyz plays, and archetypes have long since succeeded them in power. Something like Zoodiac is proof of that.
I didn't actually play this game too much during the reign of Dragon Rulers (I was a wee little normie back then), but if I remember correctly, they were just sort of beatsticks you could keep spamming, and they kept coming back or something? I dont actually know why they were OP, their statlines don't seem very oppressive to me
Whatever works for you. We all have different ways of planning and deciding stuff. At least, I think we do... I really need to stop banking on probable chances...

I wanna make a luck deck just because. Except I'm actually not going to. I hate luck decks.
I slap a character over my decks

My goodness, now we're talking decks, I remember when I made my first 'ever' deck. Ah, sweet memories...

I'll just keep myself shut as I don't wanna confuse people again... (You're welcome.)

I didn't actually play this game too much during the reign of Dragon Rulers (I was a wee little normie back then), but if I remember correctly, they were just sort of beatsticks you could keep spamming, and they kept coming back or something? I dont actually know why they were OP, their statlines don't seem very oppressive to me

Exactly what I said. They're easily summonable level 7 monsters with floating effects, leading them to abuse the rank 7 Xyz engine during their reign. A good D ruler deck could spam out like, a big-eye and another monster while still having around 3 cards in the hand consistently. D ruler matchups were mainly won or lost on the back of Big Eye, too. During the whole "splash it into Galaxy" era, it was still just because they were an easy access to Big-Eye on top of having Darkmatter as a disgustingly good card in whatever deck it was played.

Again, with links it's a lot harder for them to maintain presence as they simply can not put enough bodies on the board to extend their plays, since a lot of them are HOPT.

My goodness, now we're talking decks, I remember when I made my first 'ever' deck. Ah, sweet memories...

I'll just keep myself shut as I don't wanna confuse people again... (You're welcome.)
Ah. I remember my first mess of a deck. I thought Blue-Eyes and Dark magician were good, so I slapped 3 copies of each into my deck, with a convoluted mess of archetype support for both sides (dark magic curtains, maiden with eyes of blue, skilled dark magician, poly, dark paladin, ultimate dragon) It was a complete fuckfest of beatsticks, and basically I thought Dark Paladin was a neat card, so game plan was literally get out Ultimate Dragon (or try to) and if that fails, just beat opponent to death with a beefed up Dark paladin. Ah, what a mess that was. I even thought Gandora didn't need tributes yes, I already watched the anime by then, my brain is too small don't kill me.

My first ever deck with a proper structure other than beatstick spam was a chaos dragon deck (I call it Chaos Dragons, but main boss monster was actually Black Luster Solder, Envoy of The End), with Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand, and a bunch of lv 8 dragon support. And then I somehow fell in love with Dragon Lords, I don't even remember anymore. ok. enough rambling.

Exactly what I said. They're easily summonable level 7 monsters with floating effects, leading them to abuse the rank 7 Xyz engine during their reign. A good D ruler deck could spam out like, a big-eye and another monster while still having around 3 cards in the hand consistently. D ruler matchups were mainly won or lost on the back of Big Eye, too. During the whole "splash it into Galaxy" era, it was still just because they were an easy access to Big-Eye on top of having Darkmatter as a disgustingly good card in whatever deck it was played.

Again, with links it's a lot harder for them to maintain presence as they simply can not put enough bodies on the board to extend their plays, since a lot of them are HOPT.
I keep hearing people saying it should never come back because of PSY-Framelord Omega, but looking at it, I feel like it'd get blown up by literally anything in this era just because literally everything is bigger. even though Sky-Striker monsters aren't exactly what i'd call beefy

I'm just waiting to see what sort of shenanigans might happen with Chaos Emperor Dragon now limited, and the introduction of Endymion, The Founding Sorcerer Supreme (it sounds better than Mighty Master of Magic) which absolutely blows sky striker sky high (geddit? Sky Strikers? Sky-high? ima just see myself out now)

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Does Rintarro go with a different alias when doing Fusion Master business or is Raidriar an uneducated otaku scum?

Not really, no. He's just hoping nobody finds out he's the Fusion Master so he doesn't get gangbanged overwhelmed with challengers.

...Easier said than done.

Not really, no. He's just hoping nobody finds out he's the Fusion Master so he doesn't get gangbanged overwhelmed with challengers.

...Easier said than done.
So, Fusion Master is publicly seen as a woman, becuase he is perma-trap mode, right?

So Raidriar won't die of severe mental shock anytime soon.

Ah. K. I was going to have Raidriar fall over from shock and get rushed to the infirmary because he hit his head or something xD.

One day, Raidriar will find out the guy's a trap.

And on that day, he will disappear from the pages of history forever.

1. At least the food in the infirmary is good (GX, at least)!

2. Should I be scared? XD

1. At least the food in the infirmary is good (GX, at least)!

2. Should I be scared? XD
1. Exactly, Raidirar hadn't bothered to eat for days.

2. No, the exact opposite. He will die that day. Being a seasoned otaku and therefore having some degree of trap sensing power from watching too much trap anime will be the death of him. do Slifer-Red dorms even have internet?

2. The last thing he sees is the first person he knew just going from 'AWW YEAH' to 'OH GOD'. XD

2. The last thing he sees is the first person he knew just going from 'AWW YEAH' to 'OH GOD'. XD
He will be hospitalized with all his bones broken, and Rintarro will send him plushies of Frightfur monsters daily. XD

From Rintarro, with love. It's probably better to send Fluffals instead, but then again, his secret would be out by then, so might as well be a bit of a jerk for a change like 'Don't you know it's rude to discover other people's secrets?'

Oh, if only he knew... XD
He's probably already getting trap vibes
From Rintarro, with love. It's probably better to send Fluffals instead, but then again, his secret would be out by then, so might as well be a bit of a jerk for a change like 'Don't you know it's rude to discover other people's secrets?'
And like, make holograms of Frightfurs appear in his room at night so he never gets sleep. And Rintarro's just laughing evilly outside the hospital room while Raidriar is screaming his lungs out as he is forced to play Yugioh fnaf in augmented reality.

LostHaven LostHaven Way to humiliate the pendulum master in first duel as a spectator. XD
He only got Pendulum Master because he beat the last one with stupid luck. He doesn't even play a deck that makes coherent sense, ffs until he gets his ass whooped so hard his deck somehow turns into an Endymion deck

btw, Yukari is the synchro master, right? Or is it Claudia Claudias?
Guess he doesn't swing that way after all.
He's into girls. Just not guys dressed like girls.

Also prefers ones that are younger than him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back