• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh yeah, that's right...! Have mercy on his soul... Albeit nobody knows that~.

That is true. I believe they are Fusion and Pendulum respectively.
The first male MC is a psychopath, who'd probably betray everyone and take the Wicked God cards for himself, or keep reviving them to duel them for the fun of it why tf would anyone even do that, I really hope we're adding spice to the Wicked God card effects to make them less trash. The second is a memelord who doesn't even play a real deck and is going to get obliterated 10 minutes in, without even a full episode for his duel against the big bad. It happens off-screen.

Half the MC cast is already beyond hope. Amen.

Thawne Thawne
Ah, I see. Superheavy Samurai, the most alpha-male deck I've ever seen...

I thought ABC's suited Axel more

The first male MC is a psychopath, who'd probably betray everyone and take the Wicked God cards for himself, or keep reviving them to duel them for the fun of it why tf would anyone even do that, I really hope we're adding spice to the Wicked God card effects to make them less trash. The second is a memelord who doesn't even play a real deck and is going to get obliterated 10 minutes in, without even a full episode for his duel against the big bad. It happens off-screen.

Half the MC cast is already beyond hope. Amen.

I thought the meme Lord was 'I Like Trains' girl.

As for the wicked gods......

I'm totally giving them the Effect immunity that the Egyptian Gods had......

You, are a sadist, and I commend you for being such. You are one evil something, aren't you?

I thought the meme Lord was 'I Like Trains' girl.

As for the wicked gods......

I'm totally giving them the Effect immunity that the Egyptian Gods had......
I Like Trains girl is a meme. Raidriar is literally a memelord. He probably plays Yugioh universe's equivalent of League of Legends, and watches anime in class! :0

But... Otherwise, the Wicked Gods are underwhelming... They'd get poofed. Instantly. If they don't have protection or something, they will all be removed instantly. Every deck here has some sort of removal, except (correct me if im wrong) Superheavy Samurai.

I Like Trains girl is a meme. Raidriar is literally a memelord. He probably plays Yugioh universe's equivalent of League of Legends, and watches anime in class! :0

But... Otherwise, the Wicked Gods are underwhelming... They'd get poofed. Instantly. If they don't have protection or something, they will all be removed instantly. Every deck here has some sort of removal, except (correct me if im wrong) Superheavy Samurai.

Superheavies can remove stuff.

But yeah, I plan on adding effect protection on them.

Andrita Andrita Damn I forgot you made a Blue Eyes deck. Welp, back to the drawing board for my second character.
What about Chaos Dragons, or Dragon Lords? Those are also pretty cool decks, I play Dragon Lords irl too.

There's also Horus, Hieractic Dragons, Armed Dragon, so on. If it's a dragon deck you're looking for, there's plenty of them out there. Blue-Eyes is iconic, I'll give you that much.

So many choices, so little time... It's really hard to settle on what kind of decks you want to play - for one reason or another. There's bound to at least be something you're looking for in there.

So many choices, so little time... It's really hard to settle on what kind of decks you want to play - for one reason or another. There's bound to at least be something you're looking for in there.

Really? I damn near insta-locked my choice.

...I'm also not sure why everyone and their mother is playing two characters, either, though, so maybe I'm just weird.

It's possible, I'm sure, given how many cards there are to date. (Like, that's a LOT of cards.) I had to consider a little bit before putting my own plans in, but hey. It works...?

I dunno, a desire to cover the summoning types (1 per character would roughly give everyone 4, probably each with different archetypes)?

I dunno, a desire to cover the summoning types (1 per character would roughly give everyone 4, probably each with different archetypes)?

Oh god no. I have absolutely no desire to arbitrarily play decks for no reason. The only other idea I even considered was an entertainment duelist playing a mix of Majespecter and Mythical Beasts, focused on wowing the crowd more than he was about pure winning.

But playing a lil' shit is what I wound up going with over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back