• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
idk since I never paid attention to chaos emperor dragon, but im pretty sure it's been banned for a long while now.

I looked this up, it's literally 'right there'...

(I also don't pay attention to ban lists too much, good going me.)

And whats with all these characters secretly being sadists and pretty evil? We have more people who would join the Wicked Gods for power than anything xD

XD

Who knows?!

At least Yukari is the nice one of the RP.
This is how I imagine the main conflict playing out.

Yukari: We gotta stop the Wicked Gods cliche mc intensifying

Claudias: As King of The Archfiend Dragons, I will not allow the Wicked Gods to triumph!

Yuki: Wicked Gods? As long as I get the God Cards...

Rintarro: I will tear these 'Gods' asunder! We gotta protect our friends!

Ezra: Uh, why did I get roped into this?

Raidriar: Gets his ass handed to him 10 minutes in, and soul is locked inside a card, and has the rest of this season to contemplate his life.

Akane: Flips coin to decide who to side with.

by the way, I'm assuming Yu-Gi-oh! R isn't canon?

This is how I imagine the main conflict playing out.

Yukari: We gotta stop the Wicked Gods cliche mc intensifying

Claudias: As King of The Archfiend Dragons, I will not allow the Wicked Gods to triumph!

Yuki: Wicked Gods? As long as I get the God Cards...

Rintarro: I will tear these 'Gods' asunder! We gotta protect our friends!

Ezra: Uh, why did I get roped into this?

Raidriar: Gets his ass handed to him 10 minutes in, and soul is locked inside a card, and has the rest of this season to contemplate his life.

Akane: Flips coin to decide who to side with.

by the way, I'm assuming Yu-Gi-oh! R isn't canon?
Yep. Not cannon.

Meanwhile.....

(Currently Nameless villain): You are all weaklings! Go Chaos Giant!

*Chaos Giant B*tch slaps Fluffal user*

Yukari: Damn it! Don't hurt the trap!

Yep. Not cannon.

Meanwhile.....

(Currently Nameless villain): You are all weaklings! Go Chaos Giant!

*Chaos Giant B*tch slaps Fluffal user*

Yukari: Damn it! Don't hurt the trap!
Oh wait, you need to have an empty field to get bitch slapped, but Frightfur-Sabre Tooth can't be destroyed by battle or card effects, so he never even got bitch slapped :0

And it's in defence mode, so my points are safe as well~! Eat that! *evil laugh*

Rintarro: Pop quiz. What's a giant to a tiger? Breakfast, lunch 'and' dinner, all in one!
Raidriar: Not the pink-haired trap!
Rintarro: ...This is 'red', sir. Like someone's blood on the wall when they tick me off. If you're looking for pink, it's right here. *death stare with those pink eyes*

Last edited:
Rintarro: ...This is 'red', sir. Like someone's blood on the wall when they tick me off. If you're looking for pink, it's right here. *death stare with those pink eyes*
Raidriar: Close enough, red is practically pi-- WAIT YOU WERE A TRAP?!

aaaAAAAAAAA MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE

I keep forgetting, my bad. I was thinking if I actually wanted to have Axel use ABCs or not.

A tall, slightly above average girl, who likes to keep to herself and hoard as much information as possible. She wears a long sleeved white hoodie, a light red shirt below that (of which has a flower pattern on the front of it, think of it like a rose), and below there, a combo of a white short skirt, light red knee-high socks and dark blue heels. Her hair is long, messy (in frills) and flowing down to her shoulders in it's light green colour, with her eyes being a midpoint between pink and red, with crosses as pupils. Thanks to time alone in heck-knows, Fuma's skin tone is also a weird, slightly rotten teal-looking colour, though she quotes it does not mean anything to her.

Name: Fuma Arkhalis
Personality: Fuma is a resident genius, though is terrified of speaking her mind. While she may come up with some great or possible awful ideas, she's nervous to share them to others out of fear of what they may actually think. She tries to gather as much information as she can, but is hellbent on helping people through troubles with this hobby of hers. However, Fuma has a snarky selfish attitude, and will usually not help anyone or anything unless she could gain something from it.
Dislikes: Loneliness, loud noises
Background: A sheltered girl who had nothing but herself and her knowledge to grow up on, albeit limited at the time, was barely getting by. During this time, she stumbled across a crud ton of left change left behind when she visited an old shack to hide in. So what did she do with it? Turn her life around, then get somethings she wanted? Yeah, she did that for the most part, but was still stuck in her mostly deteriorated state, so her condition never improved. She wept regularly out of fear of being lonely while her state only got worse, then a deck of her Duel Monsters cards she had bought began speaking to her, unable to stand her weeping. From that point onward, she has had a family of monsters, but she still seeks a partner for life.
Skills: Having plenty of time living alone, she has more than adapted how to cook and sort out meals for herself and, in turn, others.
Special Powers: Fuma's monsters can be summoned in and out of a duel at any time, and they take physical bodies, with powers and abilities as close to real as possible without breaking boundaries, and allowing them to speak (thus also giving them personalities). She can recall them at any time she wants in the real world, but with the monsters having physical bodies now, this means the damage is also real and could potentially be fatal.
Decklist: (OK, here ya go!)
Main Deck (45)
X2 Ghostrick Stein​
X2 Ghostrick Mummy​
X2 Ghostrick Skeleton​
X2 Ghostrick Ghoul​
X2 Ghostrick Jiangshi​
X2 Ghostrick Yeti​
X2 Ghostrick Yuki-Onna​
X2 Ghostrick Nekomusume​
X2 Ghostrick Doll​
X2 Ghostrick Lantern​
X2 Ghostrick Spectre​
X2 Ghostrick Mary​
X2 The Shallow Grave​
X2 Recurring Nightmare​
X2 Swords of Concealing Light​
X1 Ghostrick Museum​
X1 Ghostrick Parade​
X1 Ghostrick Mansion​
X3 Needle Ceiling​
X2 Ghostrick Vanish​
X2 Ghostrick Renovation​
X2 Ghostrick-Go-Round​
X3 Ghostrick Night​
Extra Deck (9)
X3 Ghostrick Alucard​
X3 Ghostrick Socuteboss​
X3 Ghostrick Dullahan​

Ace Monster: Ghostrick Alucard
If only I could add the strongest monster in the archetype to this deck, but it's got an instant-win effect... Oh well. Take what you can get.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGEL OF MISCHIEF IS MY FAVOURITE CARD IN THIS FKING ARCHTYPE!!!
also have bad memories because I got my ass handed to me by an E-Thot with this deck.
Damn that's a rocking Red Eyes deck too.
Thanks, this is just literally my irl Red-Eyes deck with a few tweaks (I don't own Red-Eyes Insight, Fang With Chain, or Alternative Black Dragon, and I only have 2 copies of meteor black comet dragon.)
I hope nobody notices the stupid combo in there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGEL OF MISCHIEF IS MY FAVOURITE CARD IN THIS FKING ARCHTYPE!!!
Like I said. It would have definitely added it if it wasn't for that darned insta-win. That searching ability would be sweet...
also have bad memories because I got my ass handed to me by an E-Thot with this deck.
I've not fought 'em, but using them is quite a fun ride. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back