• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! The Clash of Gods (OOC)

Maybe, maybe not. Both duelists will have to decide whether to roleplay it out, or use a simulator and then either one type what happened in a post.

For example, if your character and mine dueled we'd have to decide to either roleplay or use YGO Pro. If we use Pro, we'd have to decide who posts the description, and what the characters would say.

Maybe, maybe not. Both duelists will have to decide whether to roleplay it out, or use a simulator and then either one type what happened in a post.

For example, if your character and mine dueled we'd have to decide to either roleplay or use YGO Pro. If we use Pro, we'd have to decide who posts the description, and what the characters would say.
...erm, that feels like that is going to go weird with a mix of hard lined duelsit like me and those who want to merely roleplay. Oh but I'd recommend Dueling Book as the go to simulator for the RP since can easily copy paste the chat and it is manual.

From what me and my sister worked out, we figured it'll be a tournament, but with god cards (Egytian, Sacred Beasts, and Wicked Gods,) The monsters of every card becomes real, and after the tournament the gods will fight. I think it sounds stupid, but it's the best I can come up with. If you have any suggestions, feel free to say them.

From what me and my sister worked out, we figured it'll be a tournament, but with god cards (Egytian, Sacred Beasts, and Wicked Gods,) The monsters of every card becomes real, and after the tournament the gods will fight. I think it sounds stupid, but it's the best I can come up with. If you have any suggestions, feel free to say them.
Well I have suggestions
One is magical heavy
One is tech heavy
one is a mix of tech and magic
and all three should be able to adapt to your plot already

No problem friendo!

You're re-editing it? Is something wrong with it? I'm willing to wait until it's all finished and ready to go.

No problem friendo!

You're re-editing it? Is something wrong with it? I'm willing to wait until it's all finished and ready to go.
Just making the post look pretty. All the info should be there, and adding this piece of info:
The new dueling service creates A.I. for monster cards.

The dueling service is also called the Dueling Network and is used for social interaction and brings app holograms to users of Duel Disks and other dueling devices.

Tales Tales though first you'll need to pick a god card to receive in the roleplay, and a century item. If you want something that somebody else has already claimed, you'll have to duel them for it. Let's say you wanted The Wicked Eraser, since I claimed it, you'd have to duel me, and the loser will have to pick a different god. Me and Novice dueled already for Obelisk, and I lost because I didn't trust in the power of Radian, so Novice got Obelisk, and I had to pick something else.

SamanthaRose SamanthaRose Nice, you are pretty quick on your feet.

Me and Metal Ocean are the GM's, loosely controlling what arcs to go into (controlling multiple characters). Ya'll basically drum up the small drama and little development of your own characters All I need of you is to make a detailed character and hit the road with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back