• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-gi-oh Gaming island

Pik

Forever A Wildcard
Hello I'm looking to see if any one is interested doing a yugioh RP that will take place in it own world outside of the anime/manga.

The story takes place on a recently made gaming island thats rules all involve around the duel monsters trading card game. Every thing from simple arguments to out ruining the police is done in a card game. Everyone on the island knows how to play at lest a little bit. The world is pretty much the anime. At the moment I have no plans for a story but one can happen over time depending on the type of characters we have.

Rules
1.No over powered charactes
2.No killing unless you get permission first.
3.You cant play as some one from the anime or manga
4.All duels will be played on YGO Pro ( YGOPRO - Free Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Game )
5.All cards are alowed but try not to play meta trying to have some creative decks
6.We will be using the curent ban list for cards ( Forbidden & Limited Card List | Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME )

Character creation
Name:
Personalty:
History:
Deck Name:

Feel free to ask questions

Name:Anna Heartfire
Appearance:
Yuzuki.Yukari.full.1746390.jpg
Personalty:
Anna is a very shy and caring girl who loves to be around friends and tends to be found reading. She relay loves games and like many others can be seen playing the duel monsters trading card game.
History:
Anna has lived on the island since the first town city was made. Here family was one of the first game stores to be made and she even some times can be seen helping out there when shes not at school. Despite her love for games her shyness tends to get in the way of playing them with others, so she ended up with little friends because of this.
Deck Name:Healing Princess

I would like to join, but I don't care for the version of YGOpro in the link. I use YGOpro Percy which updates the fastest, and runs better, at least on my comp.
But if people don't want to download stuff... maybe you should think of using duelingnexus or duelingbook both are browser based, but duelingbook isn't automatic. Duelingnexus kinda messes up sometimes and not all cards work right, but for the most part it's fine.

I would like to join, but I don't care for the version of YGOpro in the link. I use YGOpro Percy which updates the fastest, and runs better, at least on my comp.
But if people don't want to download stuff... maybe you should think of using duelingnexus or duelingbook both are browser based, but duelingbook isn't automatic. Duelingnexus kinda messes up sometimes and not all cards work right, but for the most part it's fine.

I'll look into those later than thanks

Yo, would totally be up for anything Yugioh related! If game is still gonna be a thing, consider me interested.

i do have a couple of questions, though Pik Pik - a) is this using the link summoning rules? coz they suck. it's like Age of Sigmar for Warhammer. Completely ruins a lot of fun decks, in my opinion. b) would our character be allowed multiple decks? i'm not bothered if they aren't just curious since most people, IRL and in the anime, have multiple decks. i myself have 3 that i main. c) what are the post requirements? are those that one line accepted, or is this multiple paragraphs like most RPs?

Last edited:
i do have a couple of questions, though Pik Pik - a) is this using the link summoning rules? coz they suck. it's like Age of Sigmar for Warhammer.
IMO not really, since most decks can use links especially since there are now generic link 2s for every attribute and there are some links that actively help certain decks like Crystron Needlefiber for synchro-focused decks

i do have a couple of questions, though Pik Pik - a) is this using the link summoning rules? coz they suck. it's like Age of Sigmar for Warhammer. Completely ruins a lot of fun decks, in my opinion. b) would our character be allowed multiple decks? i'm not bothered if they aren't just curious since most people, IRL and in the anime, have multiple decks. i myself have 3 that i main. c) what are the post requirements? are those that one line accepted, or is this multiple paragraphs like most RPs?

A.like I said in the rules we will be playing with the current rule set but like I also said above I don't want relay any one playing meta so I don't think it will be a problem.
B.yes if you want
C.No Requirements

hmm...i think i'll be dropping out - i don't wanna be in a roleplay that one lines. nothing gets done in them. good luck, though.

I think for rps yugioh dueling nexus is probably the best choice since it doesn't need downloading so its easy for everyone who is playing to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back