• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh DFD (Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Peckinou Peckinou

"You really think that was my intention?!"
Inazuma asked, unphased by Kazfey's move. She was serious, from what her expression showed.
"You have no Idea what's coming do you?"

Kazfey Ichiro
Interactions: Inazuma Bakura Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
1602202734680.png Kazfey scowled at what she said, and just went on to say "Fine, whatever, I'll use Dragonmaid Change-over, in order to fusion summon Strahl using, Dragon Maid Flamm and Chamber Dragon-Maid as fusion material!" their two monsters then began to fuse into a Large Purple dragon, and they grew more relaxed knowing they can atleast negate anything they throw at them, well atleast once as Strahl let out a roar as they reached the field sporting 3,700 attack points.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor, Dragon Maid Nasary,

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (3,700 Attack)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)
LP: 2100

Freshet Freshet

"My turn. I draw." The robed man reached his left arm across his body and pinched his fingers where a card materialized from the shadow. "Interesting." He mumbled. "I'll activate the spell card, Unexpected Dai! It allows me to special summon a normal monster from my deck. I choose Corroding Shark (1100 ATK/700 DEF)." A card materialized on the field, apparently covered in a shallow layer of water. The head of a shark emerged from the card, and it jumped out of the water. Indeed, it was corroding, most of its flesh rotting off its body and what little of it had color had an eerie pale green coloration to it.

One thing that was most unusual, however, was the smell. It was the smell of rotting shark meat, apparently coming from the direction of the monster itself. "Corroding Shark, attack her puny goblin." The robed man commanded, pointing at the goblin. The shark dove into the arena, reemerging on Lenore's side. It swallows the goblin, and as it bites down, the goblin disappears into a blueish purple mist.

The shark, up close, had a strong fetid stench to it, but the physical pain from losing life points felt bad enough to distract from the smell before it swam back to its side.

"I'll set one card. Your move."

GiraldosThunderPinata GiraldosThunderPinata

The robed woman shook her head. Looking at his duel disk, Randy might see that it was still his end phase. The woman fanned her fingers across as a card on the field representing one of her previous set trap cards revealed itself. The text read "Statue of Anguish Pattern", and though it was a trap, a stone, spider-like creature stepped out from the card. Then, at its side, it was revealed that this trap card had defense points- 2500 of them. Then, she flipped over another trap card- Ring of Destruction. The ring flew toward Custennin and fastened itself to the knight's neck. As he struggled to get it off, the bombs at the side of the ring ignited one after another, and in the aftermath of the explosion, nothing was left and damage was dealt to the both of them.

As both their life points ticked down by 1500, it looked like parts of their bodies were vanishing as well. The robed woman's shoulders flaked off, disappearing into the shadow. But she wasn't finished yet. She revealed her next card, Tiki Curse. When the tiki statue walked onto the field, Statue of Anguish Pattern glowed deep blue at its crevices, the energy forming at its center before firing off in the form of a beam toward Randy's set card.

Just like that, the mysterious robed duelist cleared Randy's board, and it was only then when she drew her card for the turn. She pointed toward Randy, Tiki Curse took a decent chunk of his life points, and then she waved back toward him, gesturing that it was his turn.

Duwang Duwang

The Darkness Flame was awestruck as the robed lady wiped his entire board, leaving him with nothing. "Wh-what!? Impossible!" He recoils from the burn damage, and again from the clean shot Tiki Curse landed on him. Kuroyami struggles to stand, but he powers through and lifts his head to analyze the board. Placing his hand on his deck yet again, he retrieves another card from the top. "It's MY turn! Draw!"

Kuroyami stares at his hand of 3 cards, takes the card he just drew, and places it down on his Duel Disk. "I summon Noble Knight Medraut, in Attack Position! Come to me, my stunning veteran hero!" The field glows with a bright light, and from the ground a blonde knight emerges. His beaten, battered, crimson red cloak flutters in the wind as he readies his blade. 1700/1000 ATK/DEF, LV. 4

Randy grits his teeth and tries to put up a smug grin, but the pressure from the possibility of losing his soul gets to him and drops his expression from a grin to a mere scowl. "Well? A-Are you fearful yet? I'm just getting warmed up, so don't get cocky!" He would wait for a response from the other duelist, wary of the last set card they have.

Peckinou Peckinou

"I chain to your summon! I discard Skull Archfiend of Lightning to revive my Archfiend Emperess!"
Inazuma declared. She discarded a card as Archfiend Emperess returned, at 2900 atk.​

Kazfey Ichiro
879cf2140857c49307b8f8c92e9f1f35.jpg Kazfey looked at them suspicously at their decision to discard their card for that. They had a bit of a idea on what they were planning but it honestly didn't matter much to them for they still had many cards they could use. "Alright then, I'll place down another one of my Dragon Maid receptions!" Kazfey then placed another reception down on the field increasing Strahls attack and defense by another 100. Though they did notice they only had one spell/trap zone left for their use. As they went on to place down Dragon Nusary "Now i use Nusarys effect allowing me to revive chamber dragon maid. Then i'll use Dragon Chamber maids effect allowing me to gain a spell or trap dragon maid card from my deck." this time though Kazfey choose dragon maid relaxation as their target and took it to their hand. She was pretty sure that she was ready for battle now with the cards she had, it shouls be more than enough to finish them off. "Now I plan to go into battle phase and I use Nasarys and Chambers effect. Returning them to hand and reviving from the grave Flamm and Ernus " with that their dragon maidens started transforming into large dragons Nursery the purple one and Chamber into a red one. "Ersnus prepare to destroy their Empress!"

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor, Dragon Maid Relaxation, Dragon Maid Nursery, Chamber Dragon Maid.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (4,400 Attack), Dragon Maid Ernus (3,500 Attack), Chamber Flamm(3,600 Attack)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou

Emperess was destroyed, but Inazuma was not flinching.
"Emperess's effect will revive my Skull Archfiend!"
She declared, as her monster appeared in defense position. (Def 1500)​

Kazfey Ichiro
0c07da4c8299520d7721ecc645d9c8e5.jpg Kazfey could negate the effect but she was a bit worried after seeing her oppents calm attitude towards the situation she was in. But still she wanted to end the duel with her ace card and it would simply be poetic for them to attack with all their monsters to end the duel. So they simply went on "smh, not like it matters, Dragon Maid Flamm will attack your skull archfiend!" though their was a wave of nervousness in their voice as they said that. Not really know what was going on in their mmind as they were clearly winning right now.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor, Dragon Maid Relaxation, Dragon Maid Nursery, Chamber Dragon Maid.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (4,400 Attack), Dragon Maid Ernus (3,500 Attack), Chamber Flamm(3,600 Attack)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou

The Archfiend was struck, shattering as Inazuma was still calm about the situation.
"So tell me something, you really belive that attacking me directly right now is the best option?"

Kazfey Ichiro
7b9cdcef64e3b96a87b2a012c2951259.jpg Kazfey was still a bit nervous though they didnt attack yet. As they went on to say "I could end this duel right now, by choosing to attack you! You only have one flimsy little trap card on the field, that you already used this turn! Their is nothing you should be able to do!" as she spoke it was clear her confidence was waivering just a little not really use to this sorta mind games being used against them.

Initially the tiny Goblin did not falter when the signal of Corroding Shark had entered the field. Murky water was nothing to be afraid of; however a fetid head, green from insidious rot peeking out with sharpened teeth was something to fear. At this point the color from the Goblin Calligrapher drained almost instantly. Lenore stared biting at her lips. She clasped her hands together.

”Pleasedon’tpleasedon’t...” she began nervously muttering. This plea would not be answered as PikiKun closed her eyes and began to brace herself for the impact. As the Corroded Shark began swimming towards the Goblin Calligrapher, the other Goblins began jeering as the Calligrapher himself immediately got down on all fours and began bowing towards the Corroding Shark in an attempt to be granted life.

The Goblin Calligrapher (400 ATK/ 400 DEF) squirmed and squeaked within the jaws as it was crunched down and evaporated into a blueish-purple mist and blasted towards Lenore.

PikiKun LP: 7300

Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa~!” squealed out PikiKun, eyes closed shut, as held out her arms flinching as she was pushed back by the force. Her hair bellowed from the impact and her body quivered. With her hands now pressed against her face she slowly allowed the fingers to separate as the eyes slowly opened.

”Well that wasn’t soooo ba-“ Lenore began as she was looking at herself. It was at that point she noticed that, she was missing part of her foot!

PikiKun began flooding her face with tears as she began upping up and down and flapping her hands towards her face. ”OhgodohgodohgodI’mgonnadiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!~” PikiKun collapsed down to her knees as she began wailing on the ground.

Truly, at this point lesser streamers would give up. They would give up their, perhaps non-existent, souls and go quietly into the Shadow Realm. But you know who wouldn’t? And you who damn well wouldn’t let their idol, their icon, their - oh you get the drift. The Goblinoids were frantically hollering and cheering, and spamming oh god they were spamming the feed regardless of if it was up or not.

Hearing this, PikiKun slowly started to get up as the sniffling seemed to die down. She glanced backwards with a twinkle in her eye. ”Y-you really think?” Lenore shuffled back around to get her footing. As she wiped away the remaining tears, her expression emboldened.

”You may have a creepy face, duel disk, weather phenomena and you may better know the intricacies of a world and galactic wide top selling all ages card game...BUT!”

PikiKun dramatically pointed towards herself and spun around. ”I am PikiKun~❤!” As the spin rotated back to see the cultist she emphasized this statement with a slight hip push, head tilt and a smile followed an index finger pushing against her face and a wink.

”So let’s do this!” And with that Lenore drew her next card.

”I Summon Goblin Pothole Squad on Attack Position!” Upon arrival a pecuiliar track from the Duel Disk emerged. Entering the field were five burly Goblin men dressed in white tank-tops, blue jeans and had a plate compactor and several buckets worth of sand. (ATK: 1500/DEF: 400) The goblin in the middle let out a loud whistle and spun finger around, gestured all around them and began barking out orders. The other goblins nodded and began throwing sand out everywhere.

PikiKun fiddled around with her hair. ”So uh, like, when Goblin Pothole Squad is Normal Summoned, this was a normal summon right? Trap Cards can’t be Activated. Anyway GO Goblin Pothole Squad - BUST SOME NON-UNION SCABS!

Upon hearing these orders from the Head of the Union, the Goblins began cracking their knuckles and took their equipment. The middle-most one snapped his fingers and gestured for them to go forward while maliciously saying something about scabs. They slowly marched towards the murky depths where Corroded Shark was hiding. One of them reached up into the waters and pulled the Corroded Shark out and restrained it. Another pulled open the Corroded Shark’s jaws and forcefully kept them in place. The other two began pouring the buckets of sand into the Corroded Shark’s gaping maw until it was clearly overflowing. From there the last Goblin Pothole Squad member took out the plate compressor and slammed it down in the shark’s mouth and got to work.

The Goblin Pothole Squad began brushing their hands against their own hands before shaking each other’s hands and patting themselves on the back before they would go back to their scheduled break.

”’Kaaaaaay. I’m done.”

Duwang Duwang

Last edited:
Peckinou Peckinou

"You are right about that, but what if I told you that dueling you has already given me the impression that you arent what you appear to be?"

Inazuma laughed as if she cracked the code.
"Yes, I can see that clearly. If you beat me here and now, I will be telling others about you, and not in a good way."
She was aiming to blackmail Kazfey.​

Kazfey Ichiro
7b9cdcef64e3b96a87b2a012c2951259.jpg Kazfey couldnt help but growl at her words before she then began to speak up herself. "Why should i care about what you say about me? I'm the best duelist on this island, and if anyone thinks they compare to me I will destroy them in a duel!" the irritation in her voice was starting to grow as she began to speak though she was now considering giving her a few extra tturnd just to prove her point.

Freshet Freshet

The robed man shielded his eyes as his monster was destroyed. As he took damage, parts of his back faded away. He looked otherwise unimpressed. "Is that all? I draw." He said, plucking another card from the air. "It seems destiny does not favor you very well tonight. First, I'll activate Instant Fusion! I'll start by paying 1000 life points... a small price to pay in order to summon Man-Eating Black Shark." He declared, more parts of his body dissipating as his life points dropped.

A cup materialized on the field and the water around it began to boil. The arena became noticeably hotter as the cup shook and the cover peeled off. A pair of scaly arms punched through it, and out of the cup came a black shark with man arms. It roared at Lenore. "Though, because of Instant Fusion, it cannot attack this turn, and on my end phase..." The shark imploded... "It is destroyed. Your move."

GiraldosThunderPinata GiraldosThunderPinata

The robed woman shrugged and the last set card revealed itself as Tiki Soul. Just then, as the statue-like monster stepped out from the trap card, there was a familiar ring. Energy gathered around Statue of Anguish Pattern. It was activating its effect again. Then, in an instant, a beam of energy destroyed Medraut.

"Surrender, boy, and we might let you keep your self. That is, if you join us." The stocky man offered.

Lenore let out a wail as she immediately cowered as the Man-Eating Black Shark entered the field. The Goblin Pothole Squad stared nervously at it, and were trying to wipe off sweat that was soaking off them. However, as quickly as the beast came, it dissipated. PikiKun was still quaking a little as she opened her eyes to peer back at the Cultist. Pikikun blinked a few times as she stood there and scratched her head.

"Oh well, that wasn't so scary..." PikiKun noted as she let out a sigh of relief and drew her next card. She squinted at her current selection of cards as she plucked one prepared to utilize it.

"But you know what is scary?" Lenore remarked as she began to giggle a bit. "I Summon GIANT ORC in Attack Mode!" Emerging onto the field next to the Goblin Pothole Squad was a far larger, lumbering pale Orc possessing a giant femur. (ATK: 2200/DEF: 0) The Goblin Pothole Squad gave it a casual wave, but the Giant Orc didn't seem to notice as it was staring at the Cultist with a drooling mouth and glazed expression.

PikiKun pointed towards the Cultist. "Go Giant Orc attack his life-points directly!" The Goblin Pothole Squad glanced towards Lenore and she waved them off. "Not you sweeties, you are still on break-time."

As the order was declared the Giant Orc swung its giant femur up as it tromped towards the Cultist. It stared down at him with narrowed eyes as he raised the femur and slammed it down upon the Cultist's noggin as it returned to Lenore's side of the field. However, due to its effect it let out a large yawn and collapsed down on the ground in a stupor. It was breathing heavily in and out as a large snot-bubble was produced.

"Oh. Oh no!" Lenore slapped herself in the head. "That's right! When Giant Orc attacks I cannot switch him back into Attack Position until the End of my Next Turn! Eerhm, well, I suppose it's your go. I uh, please don't be too mad at him..."

Duwang Duwang

Kazfey Ichiro
1602281966417.png Kazfey let out a tsk at what they said before responding "Fine, just know this, i could have ended this duel right now! I will give you three turns of me now declaring anymore attacks before i finish you off! Just to prove how much better i am compared to you!" Kazfey said that and then went on to ended their battle phase. "Now i'll use Dragon Maid Ernus, effect allowing me take Ernus back to my hand and place back on the field Dragon Maid Nursery in defense position, I'll also use Dragon Maid Flamms effect to bring it back to my hand and place Parlor dragon maid back onto my side of the field in defense position, and i'll use Parlors effect to send Dragon Maid Laudry from my deck to my graveyard. Now i'll use Dragon Maid Receptions effect to bring Dragon maid Luadry to my hand, then i'll place once card face down and end my turn." She had to admit that they girl was pretty clever to use her pride against her like that just to buy a few more turns. Still it would be in vain though they did somewhat regret the face they used all their spell/trap zones as of now.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Laudry, Dragon Maid Ernus, Chamber Dragon Maid.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (4,400 Attack), Dragon Maid Nasary (2,500 Defense), Dragon Maid Parlor (2,600 Defense)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD), Dragon Maid Relaxation (FD).

Peckinou Peckinou

"It's my draw!"
She looked at the card she drew. Checkmate!, a spell card made specifically for Terrorking Archfiend, although she needed to tribute another monster to activate the effect.

"I'll end my turn for now!"

Kazfey Ichiro
Kazfey grew suspicious at her simple turn as she went on to draw her next card, it being Dragon Maid Tilroo, Kazfey went on to say "I summon Kitchen Dragon Maid." Kazfey didn't even bother using their effect seeing that they already have more than enough cards in their graveyard, they planned to just sward the field with their monsters at this point. "I'll also use receptions effect to get Dragon Maid change over back to my hand!" she said then putting Change over back to their hand before finally going on to say. "Now i end my turn."

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Laudry, Dragon Maid Ernus, Chamber Dragon Maid, Dragon Maid Changeover.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (4,400 Attack), Dragon Maid Nasary (2,800 Defense), Dragon Maid Parlor (2,900 Defense), Dragon Maid Tilroo ( 1,700 Attack)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD), Dragon Maid Relaxation (FD).

Peckinou Peckinou

"It's my draw!"
She looked at her next card she drew. Zorc, The Dark Master.

"Heh... I activate Call of the Archfiend's effect! I discard the monster I drew to revive Archfiend Emperess!"
She discarded Zorc, as Emperess appeared in defense position. (Def 2000)
"Then I set a card! Your turn!"

Kazfey Ichiro
1602283702106.png Kazfey drew another card it being Dragon Maid Send-Off not really something she could use, her opponents time was running out and all she managed to bring out was one pathetic monster she destroyed many times before. Either way she wanted as many monsters on their field as possible when it came time to strike so she went on to summon "Alright, i'll summon Laudry dragon maid and end my turn." with each monster she summoned, all her monsters only got stronger and stronger by now Strahls attack points were about as high as Five-Headed Dragon which they enjoyed very much.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Ernus, Chamber Dragon Maid, Dragon Maid Changeover.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Strahl (5,000 Attack), Dragon Maid Nasary (3,100 Defense), Dragon Maid Parlor (3,200 Defense), Dragon Maid Tilroo ( 2,000 Attack), Dragon Maid Laudry (2,000)

Peckinou Peckinou

A strong wind blew through the area, as Inazuma moved her hand to the top of her deck.
"It's Time.... to end this!"
She looked at the card she drew, and smirked.
"I did say I'd show you Zorc's power this duel, so I might as well not disappoint! By discarding my Archfiend Emperor in hand, I can revive a level 5 or higher fiend in my gy! I revive Zorc, The Dark Master!"

As she discarded her card, a dark shadow rose from behind her, before manifesting into a winged demon.
(Atk 2700)​

Kazfey Ichiro
Kazfey growled as they then went on to say "I use Dragon Maid Strahls effect, negating the and destroyed the cards effect at the cost of returning Dragon Maid Strahl to my extra deck and replacing them with Dragon Maid Hauskee!"

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Ernus, Chamber Dragon Maid, Dragon Maid Changeover.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Hauskee (4,500 Attack), Dragon Maid Nasary (3,100 Defense), Dragon Maid Parlor (3,200 Defense), Dragon Maid Tilroo ( 2,000 Attack), Dragon Maid Laudry (2,000)

Peckinou Peckinou

Because Strahl negated Archfiend call, Zorc vanished, but Inazuma grinned wickedly.

"Like that's gonna stop me! I change Emperess to attack mode and proceed to my battle phase!"

Kazfey Ichiro
a5249f07436c446182236ffa33615f89.jpg Kazfey glared at them as they then went on to say "Like any of your cards would of survived a battle phase with my Dragon Maids. " not even bothering to explain it this time she just allowed her dragon maids to transform themselves into full dragons, using cards from their graveyard. "But i bet you didn't know this i will now use Hauskee's effect, when a dragon monster i control gets returned to my hand i can destroy one of your monsters for each, and considering you only have one monster, i'll allow Hauskee to destroy it." with that Hauskees had started to glow as they prepared to swipe it and a send a blast of energy towards their Empress.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Ernus, Chamber Dragon Maid, Dragon Maid Changeover, Dragon Maid Tilroo, Dragon Maid Nursery, Dragon Maid Parla, Dragon Maid Laudry.

Monster Zone: Dragon-Maid Hauskee (4,500 Attack), Dragon Maid Ernus (4,100 Attack), Dragon Maid Luft (4,200 Attack), Dragon Maid Flamme ( 4,200 Attack), Dragon Maid Fluss (4,100 Attack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back