• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh DFD (Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kazfey Ichiro
Interactions: Inazuma Bakura Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
1602101720099.png Kazfey reflexively brought up her hands and groaned when the attack came their way, 5900 points of damage made it seem as if they were losing, now she wasn't going to hold back any longer now. When she ended her turn Kazfey drew her card seeing that it was DragonMaid Clean-Up which would defiantly be of some use, so Kazfey then went on to say "Alright, i'll admit i underestimated you... I'll be sure not to make that mistake again." she said the last part more darkly as she then went on to put down DragonMaid Change Over "I use Dragon Maid Change Over, allowing me to fusion summon one dragon fusion monster, using monsters from my hand or field as fusion material. And i fusion summon DragonMaid Strahl!"
A huge dragon then appeared behind Kazfey sporting a solid 3,500 attack which got increased due to receptions effect to a solid 3,600 "Now i use Dragon Maid Hospitality allowing me to special summon a dragon maid monster from my hand or graveyard, and send a monster card with a different level but the same Attribute from my deck to the graveyard." Kazfey then sent DragonMaid Erde fro m their deck to their graveyard and special summoned Nasery to their side of the field "Now i use Naserys effect allowing me to special summon a level 4 or lower Dragon Maid monster, and i choose to special summon Dragon Maid Parla back." With that parla was then summoned back into attack position but Kazfey continued and said "Now i will use Parlas effect allowing me to send a dragon maid card from my deck to the graveyard and i choose to send Dragon maid clean up." Kazfey then sent Dragon Maid clean up to their graveyard and then decided to finally say again "Now i use Clean-ups graveyard effect allowing me to banish that card and special summon one Dragon Maid monster but it returns to my hand at the end phase, and i choose Chamber Dragon maid. Now i activate Chambers effect allowing me to get one dragon maid spell or trap card from my deck and i bring out Dragon Maid Reception" and with that Kazfey placed another Dragon Maid reception on the field increasing their monsters attack by another 400 but she continued "Now i use Dragon Maid Receptions effect, when i have more than two dragon maid monsters on the field i can get back a dragon-maid card and i choose Dragon Maid Hospitality." Kazfey then got Hospitality back to their hands and smirked as they finally decided to move on to their battle phase. "Now i use Dragon Maid Parlas effect allowing me to return Parla to hand and special summon a Level 8 Dragon Monster, and i choose Dragon Maid Flamm, I also use Dragon Maid Nasarys effect allowing me to return them to hand and special summon a level 7 Dragon Maid monster, and i choose Dragon Maid Erda and finally i use Dragon Maid Chambers effect allowing me to special summon a Dragon Maid monster a level 7 or higher dragon maid monster, and i choose to special summon Luft!" and with that all of her Dragon Maids started to transform into huge dragons of different colors, one green, one red and one purple with Strahl flying above the others as if they ruled over them
DragonMaid Strahl (Level 10 4,300 attack)
Dragon Maid Flamm (Level 8 3,500 attack)
Dragon Maid Erde (Level 7 3,400 attack)
Dragon Maid Luft ( Level 8 3,500 attack.)
Now was the time to repay the girl for earlier, "Now i will have Strahl attack your Emperor and Luft attack Empress!" and with that both of them started to charge out a energy blast from their mouths preparing to shoot it at their targets.

Hand: Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Clean-Up

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Strahl (Level 10 4,300 attack), Dragon Maid Flamm (Level 8 3,500 attack), Dragon Maid Erde (Level 7 3,400 attack), Dragon Maid Luft ( Level 8 3,500 attack.)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception.
LP: 2100

Peckinou Peckinou

The attack sent towards Archfiend Emperor would have to wait.
"Now hold up! I use Emperess's effect for when my Emperor would be destroyed! By banishing a Dark Fiend in my gy, My Emperor will be protected from destruction! I banish Terrorking Archfiend!!"

Emperess raised her staff as Terrorking Archfiend appeared, before flying in to take the hit for the emperor instead.​

Kazfey Ichiro
1602114520220.png Kazfey wasn't too worried about their monster being protected it still wasn't going to save their life points, they still had 3 other dragons ready to take them down and they simply let them use their flimsy effect since it would only delay the inevitable, plus it still did damage to their life points anyways "Fine then, i'll have Dragon Maid Flamm attack your emperor now!" this time Flamm was the one charging and preparing to send a green bolt of energy right towards their Emperor.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Strahl (Level 10 4,300 attack), Dragon Maid Flamm (Level 8 3,500 attack), Dragon Maid Erde (Level 7 3,400 attack), Dragon Maid Luft ( Level 8 3,500 attack.)

Peckinou Peckinou
(LP: 6700)
Strahl's attack hit the Emperor, but the Emperor took the hit, albeit its armor formed cracks.
When Flamme attacked, Hibiki brought a hand up.

"I use my Emperess's effect again! I banish the Skull Archfiend to prevent my Emperor's destruction!"

Kazfey Ichiro
1602116194284.png Kazfey was getting more annoyed at the fact their emperor wasn't destroyed yet and decided to try one more time since it did provide the benefits of banishing their own monsters, which meant less targets for them to get from the grave anyways. "Alright, I'll have DragonMaid Erde attack your emperor!" This time the Purple Dragon Erde was charging a powerful purple blast preparing to shoot it at their Emperor.

Duwang Duwang

Randy had, admittedly, not paid much attention to the streets as he roamed them, having just woke up not too long ago. However, when he was confronted by the stocky figure, he snapped back to reality and transformed into Kuroyami.

The Darkness Flame shot a smug and (ironically) condescending look up at the bulky individual, seeking to intimidate him. "Kid? Heh, you're certainly an audacious one. I am no 'kid', mortal. Bow! For I am none other than Kuroyami Stains! The Darkness Flame, the Judgement Knight of Fire! I am the Lightbri-"

He was interrupted, however, when the man turned him to look at his slender partner. Noticing the Duel Disk forming on his arm, Kuroyami smirks.

"If you think you can beat me, heh... I'd like to see you try!" He raises his right arm, activating and transforming his own Duel Disk. It appeared he didn't pay much heed to any of these strange occurrences, a trait typical of Kuroyami Stains (stains, stains, stains). Surely the thick mist would have at least gotten a reaction out of him, but he's seemingly too immersed in himself to notice.

Freshet Freshet

"There is no more running girl. We duel now." He croaked, then as he fanned the fingers of his disk hand out. With his other hand, he pointed toward Lenore. "You will go first. I hope you don't mind." He said. Then, a set of five cards appeared, materializing apparently from the ink of his duel disk. Whatever it was, the cards appeared to be covered in black tar, all until they were finally in his hand, when the tar seemed to drip off.

Seemingly against their will, the two were locked in a duel. The ink on his arm parted until it formed an 8000- his starting life total.

GiraldosThunderPinata GiraldosThunderPinata

The hooded duelist pressed her hand to her forearm where the ink blot formed into a duel disk. She walked her fingers in place, one card appearing after the other, dripping with black, shadowy tar. She pointed toward herself, then gestured with her finger the number one.

"She says she'll go first." The stocky man explained. The woman, however, already started. She placed four cards facedown, then pointed back to Randy, gesturing that it was his turn.

"This is no ordinary duel." The stocky man and the man dueling Lenore started in unison. The two of them were in completely distinct locations and the two duelists had no idea, of course, but they were speaking in unison. "This, my friend, is a shadow game. Allow me to explain the rules. Each time you lose life points, a part of your body will vanish until nothing it left but your fingers to hold your cards. If you lose all of your life points, you lose your soul. Simple?"

Peckinou Peckinou

(LP: 6300)
The attack hit the Emperor again, and like before, cracks appeared on its armor.
Erde's attack was the final nail in the coffin for the emperor, as the emperor exploded, and Inazuma's lp dropped to 5800.

"No! My monster!"

Kazfey Ichiro
1602163557599.png Kazfey grinned when their Emperor finally got destroyed and then said "Alright, i'll now have Dragon Maid Luft attack your Empress!" this time their Green Dragon was charging a powerful green energy beam and preparing to shoot it right at their Empress now.

Peckinou Peckinou
Inazuma Braced herself as Emperess got destroyed, an explosion engulfing the monster as Inazuma's lp dropped to 5800.
She was smiling a bit when her monster got destroyed.

"You just made a big mistake! When Emperess gets destroyed, I can revive an Archfiend from my gy! You might remember this guy, especially since he isn't happy to see you again!"
Archfiend Emperor emerged from the Explosion, as its eyes glowed an eerie red.

Kazfey Ichiro
958.gif Kazfey watched as they used their Empress effect which was good for them to say the least cause Kazfey still had one more trick up their sleeve. "Ha, i'll use Dragon Maid Stahls quick effect then! allowing me to negate your Empresses effect, though by doing so i will also have to send Strahl back to my extra deck, but i get to special summon House Dragon Maid in return." they started to give off a smug grin knowing it was still their battle phase and they could now go for a direct attack with their House Dragon Maid if all goes well, as Dragon Maid Strahl started to glow a bright purplish color and they then began transformed into House DragonMaid."

Monster Zone: House DragonMaid (Level 10 3,800 attack), DragonMaid Flamm (Level 8 3,500 attack), DragonMaid Erde (Level 7 3,400 attack), DragonMaid Luft ( Level 8 3,500 attack.)

Peckinou Peckinou
Inazuma suddenly froze aas her monster dissipated into nothing, as Hauskee appeared.

With nothing to protect her LP, Inazuma took 3800 damage, her lp dropping to 2000.
"Aaaaaaah"
She was sent flying back and slid across the pavement for a moment, before slowly getting up.
"Ngh... that hurt."

Lenore tilted her head sideways and blinked at the man. A single finger was raised to scratch at her temple. She removed it as she blankly stared and pointed at the man.

”Jeez, you practiced that bit to death huh?” PikiKun~❤! smiled as she spun around, clapped and rested her hands together against the side of her head. ”Oh this’ll make for great view-“ It was at this point she noticed the Goblins frantically flailing their arms in an X and shaking their heads. PikiKun~❤! leaned forward and puffed out her cheeks.

She threw up both arms as she glared at them. ”Why do I have you if you can’t help with streaming?! Aaaaagh! She brushed her hair slightly as she frowned. ”Whatever, let’s duel.” With that she drew her hand.

Hm...Lenore tapped against her cheek as she stared at her cards. A single card was selected. ”I Summon Goblin Calligrapher in At-wait no Defense- wait no, yeah let’s just stick with Attack Mode!”

The Goblins let out uproarious cheers as the putrid and tiny creature manifested on the field. The Goblin Calligrapher let out a tiny and frenzied squeak as it glared at the Cultist. It menacingly flailed its tiny paintbrush, tongue hanging out, as it stared at the various oily objects, and landscape.

PikiKun stood triumphantly as he glanced down at the cultist from the side. ”The Goblin Calligrapher may be small, but She dramatically pointed at the Cultist.

”He has perfected writing the word False!” At this moment the Goblin Calligrapher smugly lifted up its current parchment which held the word false upon it.

”And it will be you who is false, if you think you can beat me! I end my turn!”

Duwang Duwang

Last edited:
Kazfey Ichiro
1602166818208.png Kazfey was now pretty confident in their victory again and thought that now would be the perfect time to bring out one of their strongest monsters so "Alright, now i'll use Dragon Maid Flamms effect allowing me to return Flamm to my hand and special summon a level three Dragon Maid monster and i choose Dragon Maid Parla in defense position, I'll also use Dragon Maid Erdes effect to return them to hand and special summon Dragon Maid Nasary in defense position." with that their Red dragon started to shrink down until it was a simple Dragon maid Parla while their Purple Dragon Erda started to shrink and turn into Nasary. "Now i use Dragon Maid-Changeovers effect, once per turn i'm allowed to return one dragon maid card back to my hand to get Change over back into my hand as well, and i choose to return Nasary to my hand." and they then took Nasary back to their hand and looked over their cards one final time before smirking. "Now i'll use change-over allowing me to fusion summon one dragon monster using cards in my hand and on the field as fusion material. and i choose to use Luft, Flamm, Chamber, Erda and House Dragon Maid, in order to fusion summon, Five-Headed Dragon!" and with that a huge dragon with five heads of different attributes appeared behind them, sporting a solid 5,200 attack. "Now i'll place two face downs and end my turn."

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality (At the beginning of their turn they added it back to their hand due to Receptions effect forgot to add it here though), Dragon Maid Nasary.

Monster Zone: Five-Headed Dragon (5,200 Attack), Dragon Maid Parlor (1,900 Defense)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception. Dragon Maid Send-Off (FD) , Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou

Inazuma was worried. No cards in hand, her opponent having 2 monsters out, and a 100 lp difference.

Worse of all, her opponent had Five God Dragon out, Invincible in battle and at 5200 atk. Her heart was heavy with fear.

Let me take over.
Huh? But-
I know what to do.

Inazuma's head was lowered, her eyes concealed by her hair's shade.

Kazfey Ichiro
978366206f3dfb45d2b7a3577c04e5ef.jpg Kazfey watched as her oppenents head lowered, there was no way for her to win in her eyes. Unless she drew a sorta dream card, even so she banished quite a number of her monster cards that were in her graveyard. This duel was as good as won to them, they watched them closely as if to find the sense of dread within them, and went on to finally say "Hey, remember what I said at the beginning of our duel? I said four. You know what that meant? It was a signal for how many turns it would take for me to beat you and it seems I wasnt wrong."

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Nasary.

Monster Zone: Five-Headed Dragon (5,200 Attack), Dragon Maid Parlor (1,900 Defense)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception. Dragon Maid Send-Off (FD) , Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou
As if on cue after she said that, Inazuma had a strange pendant fade into existence around her neck. A bright golden light eminated from it as her head raised with eyes closed. The light soon vanished as she opened her eyes, an wicked smile on her face and her hair slightly spiked up.

"You really think this turn is the end?!"
Inazuma asked, though her voice was slightly deeper than before, as she drew her card.
"If you have nothing, I'll start by using Call of the Archfiend!"

Kazfey Ichiro
0c07da4c8299520d7721ecc645d9c8e5.jpg Kazfey quirks her eyes when they saw the girls change in attitude. They didn't expect them to still think they could win. But when they used call of the archfiends effect, they were able to figure out exactly what they were planning. Which caused them to scowl, but they still had another trick up their sleeve, all they needed to do was survive this turn and this game would be as good as won. So they went on to say "Fine, but I'll activate Dragon Maids Send-off, allowing me to send on dragon maid card from my field to my hand and special summon another dragon maid card that is in my hand and though they will have to be put into defense mode, and i'll choose to send Parlor back to my hand and replace them with Nasary." and with that they could just use Nasarys effect to revive Chamber from their graveyard, and then use Chambers effect to get themselves another Reception spell card.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Nasary.

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception. Dragon Maid Send-Off (Activated) , Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou

"Heh, Like it's gonna save you! I discard Archfiend Hieress and revive my Arcfiend Emperor!"
Like before, Inazuma's card she discarded appeared before being replaced by Archfiend emperor.

"And now I use my Emperor to banish the Hieress I dropped to the gy! Thanks to that, your Five God dragon goes bye bye!"

Kazfey Ichiro
a5249f07436c446182236ffa33615f89.jpg Kazfey figured that would be the card they would revive, and as Five-headed dragon started to glow before finally shattering into pieces, she started to get more annoyed by the second .But she still had just summoned Nasary and they could be the one to help them take down their emperor "Alright I use Nasarys effect allowing me to special summon Chamber Dragon Maid from my grave. Then I use chamber maids effect allowing me to get another Dragon Maid spell or trap card from my deck, and i'll be taking another dragon maid reception." she still only had so many cards left in her graveyard to banish for Emperors effect while Kazfey on the other hand had a trap cars that could help when it comes to getting rid of that monster if they choose to use their effect again.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Nasary (1,900 Defense), Chamber Dragon Maid (2,200 defense)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Kazfey Ichiro
c1b87abde68aa5bf67a1f3f6477a4f04.gif Kazfey couldn't help but grin when she mentioned going on to battle phase. Knowing full well battle phase was where her maids shined the most. That was the one thing she didn't expect and went on to say "Heh, bad move for I use Nasarys effect, when going into battle phase I can return Nasary to my hand and special summon a level 7 dragons maid from my graveyard or hand, and I choose to special summon Ernus, I'll also use Chambers effect allowing me to get them back to my hand and in exchange I can special summon a dragon maid monster higher than level seven and I choose to special summon Dragon Maid Flamm." with that Kazfeys Dragon Maids on the field started to grow until they turned into two huge dragons, one Nasary being the purple one and the other red.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor, Dragon Maid Nasary, Chamber Dragon Maid.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Ernus (3,000 Attack), Dragon Maid Flamm ( 3,100 attack)

Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Reception, Dragon Maid Clean-UP (FD)

Peckinou Peckinou

"Archfiend Commander attacks Dragonmaid Ernus!"
The Emperor swung its blade, clashing with Ernus's attack, before both exploded.

"And now my turn ends. Its your go!"
Inazuma replied, as she smirked. Oddly enough, she wasn't worried about her opponent's set up, as she looked at the card she had left in hand, gained due to Hieress's effect.

Kazfey Ichiro
1602189700698.png Kazfey grinned only grew, though their smug little smile was a bit unnerving for them, they honestly had no clue what they were thinking when they crashed their Emperor into Ernus. Still though they planned to end them this turn now, they wouldn't allow any mistakes to be made as they went on to draw their next card "Alright, my turn then." seeing the card they drew to be none other than Fluss, which should be of some use to them to say the least. "Alright i'll use Dragon Maids-Changer Over grave yard effect, by sending one dragon maid card from my field to my hand i can get Dragon Maid Changeover back to my hand. Next i'll use Fluss effect, allowing me to discard Fluss and send one card from either of our graveyards and shuffle it back into their deck and i choose your Emperor." Kazfey smiled smuggly as they now didn't have to deal with that emperor getting revived again seeing that to be the most possible explanation to how they still think they can win.

Hand: Dragon-Maid Hospitality , Dragon Maid Parlor, Dragon Maid Nasary, Chamber Dragon Maid, Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Changeover.

Monster Zone: None

Duwang Duwang

Staring at the stocky man, Randy had nothing to express but snark. "Hrmph. Interesting game, mortal. Very well, I shall play along." The young man had already shuffled his deck, placed it in the Duel Disk, and plucked 5 cards before his turn came. As the figure passed it over to him, he clutches the top card of his deck and tugs it out with a triumphant pull. "...But now it's Kuroyami's turn! I... draw!" Kuroyami stares at the card he just drew and cackles with laughter, but with such a tone that it was obvious he was phoning it in.

"The insolence and temerity required of you to challenge me is certainly impressive, fleshbag, but I'm afraid you won't be able to make it far enough in this life to utilize it. I SUMMON TO THE FIELD, IN ATTACK POSITION, NOBLE KNIGHT BROTHERS!" A trio of similar-looking and brass-clad knights arise from the ground, a large light welcoming them to the field. They all raise their swords, letting out a mighty yell, and ready themselves for combat. 1700/2400 ATK/DEF, LV. 4

"But that's not all! When I Normal Summon the trio, I'm able to activate their effect! In exchange for not being able to summon monsters that aren't Noble Knights for the rest of this turn, I'm able to Special Summon up to two Noble Knights from my hand! Come forth, Noble Knight Drystan and Noble Knight Custennin!" Next to the rallying trio of knights, a man with long, braided brown hair rises from the ground, bringing out a lute and playing it elegantly, signifying this was Drystan. 1800/800 ATK/DEF, LV. 4

On the opposite side of the trio, a silver and gold-armored knight steps forth from the fog, standing himself next to them and flourishing around the sword he grasped in his hand. His black hair shone with a noble glimmer, indicating that he had been fully summoned. 1000/2000 ATK/DEF, LV. 4

Kuroyami smirks mischievously, very in character for the edgelord. "And, finally, I proceed to overlay Custennin and Brothers! TWO LEVEL 4'S, TWO MATERIALS, I BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK! XYZ SHOUKAN! HEED THE NOBLE CALL OF YOUR LORD IN NEED, VOW TO ASSIST ME HERE AND NOW, I BRING THEE FORTH! SACRED NOBLE KNIGHT OF KING CUSTENNIN, in Defense Position!" The four monsters collide against each other, a large flash and flurry of bright lights and sounds exploding the ground beneath. From the smoke arises the black-haired knight, but looking more kingly, with a red, flowing cape. 1500/2500 ATK/DEF, Rank 4

"With that, I set 1 card face-down and end my turn. It's your move now, unconscious." The Darkness Flame would cross his arms, expressing an insufferably smug grin. "I did you a favor and avoided attacking you that turn. Do try to avoid disappointing me, alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back