• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh DFD (Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Duwang

No Weakness
Turn 1, Start.

An eerie mist engulfed Haʻalele ʻia'wahi Island and a helicopter approached rapidly from the West. It was night time, but the town appeared restless. Men and women clad from head to toe in black robes wandered the city, appearing in twos. A child peeled away the curtain to observe a pair of them. One made eye contact with him, then continued walking before finally disappearing into the mist. It wasn't for another ten minutes after the helicopter landed, presumably by the pier, that something broke the silence.

It was dueling. The duel ended as quickly as it began, but the faint glow of the distant holographic projections and the roar of monsters battling one another was unmistakable. Then, it became quiet again. Whoever these masked men were, it seemed like they were looking for a duel.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Peckinou Peckinou DapperKnight DapperKnight GiraldosThunderPinata GiraldosThunderPinata Freshet Freshet

Kazfey Ichiro
Interactions: ?
1601939524244.png
Kazfey released a yawn as they were quite tired from the long day they had, though they were more of a night owl, they still liked sleeping a lot, plus they were bored out of their mind and had nothing to do. It wasn't until they heard a roar that their attention was grabbed, as they looked passively in the direction the noise came from , it sounded very much like a duel was going on over there. Kazfey wondered if they should go on over to watch since they didn't really have anything else to do at the moment. Then again they were still a bit tired, so all they could do right now was stand on the citys sidewalk and muse over their course of actions. On one hand duels are fun on the other, sleep, it was such a hard choice for them as they looked in the direction the battle was taking place, their duel disk and deck was on them as of right now. But they simply decided to let out a low yawn and move without thinking away from the direction where they heard a duel taking place.

Inazuma Bakura
Hibiki_G.png

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, Inazuma was looking through her cards, looking somewhat flustred.
She had a piece of toast in her mouth, still having gotten up pretty early considering the morning was pretty dark, especially with the cool mist rolling around.

Geeze, why couldn't we go to the piere after Breakfast?

I sensed something over there. If its dangerous, I think its in our best interests to investigate.

Finishing up the toast in her mouth, she sighed.
But is it really though?
Inazuma would crash into Kazfey when she turned a corner, Inazuma falling back and hitting the ground as her cards flew, scattered around her.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!"
Inazuma hastily picked up her cards, but one seemed to be missing. A ritual monster.
"Where did he go?! Where did my card go?!"

Peckinou Peckinou

"Aaah-lllooooohhaaaa brahs and buds - it's PikiKun~❤!" chirped out PikiKun~❤! indicating a greeting to all the viewers out there. She sashayed from side to side, which was immediately followed by a spin and her leaning forward. Lenore held out her hands in a heart shape formation, while an overjoyed smile sprung across her face. Tilting her head slightly sideways she gave a solitary wink. Behind the scenes and overseeing the stream, were the steadfast and sycophantic forces of the Goblins, and Goblinoids, who upon noticing the wink added a single overlay effect of a pink heart sparkling out. Beyond this they were invested in other tasks in making sure the stream was going so PikiKun~❤! could focus on entertaining and actually providing the meat of these streams. Though before hand she double checked the duel disk on her wrist to make sure it was nice and snug and to see if the camera functions were working.

With her knees slightly bent outwards and herself still in a lowered posture, PikiKun slowly removed her hands out of the heart formation. She kept the smile throughout this motion but she raised up left index finger and begun to spin some strands of her hair around.

"Soooo..." PikiKun remarked as she gingerly lifted up her right foot and began swaying it side to side mucking up some sand. "...We're live r-right? Cause I'd be sooooo totally embarrassed if everything wasn't set up for my PikiKunites~!" Slowly Lenore straightened herself upwards though she did lower her head and examined her duel disk for the feed.

The chat flew by, the moderators doing their damnedest to keep things how Lenore liked it, but it was overwhelmingly confirming that PikiKun was in fact live. Lenore smiled as she did several high speed close together claps, followed by a twirl and another smile this time emphasized with a prod of her finger towards the end of the smile.

"Wooo~!" PikiKun went as she brushed her hand across her temple before placing it on her hip and moving herself sideways to match it. She paused for a moment and blinked a few times as a realization came to her.

"But oh, I saw that, ah a lot of you are complaining about the mists?" Lenore placed her palms together as she brought them up towards her lips as she took a breath out and pointed her hands forward. "Well, I'm oh so oh so oooooooh sooooooooo sorry-orry about that!" This was followed by a dramatic finger raise, followed by said finger being thrust towards her torso.

"Though I can't control the weather and I diiiiiiiiid promise a stream tonight! And you wouldn't want to miss liddle ol me would you?" She fluttered her eyelashes a few times. "But also, here in Haʻalele ʻia'wahi we have many sayings - but there's one totally good one here. Keepin' it real. We're some real, honest people here, cuz we don't always have the same luxuries that some of you have - despite being in a totally blessed place. So let's Hashtag..." This was immediately followed by a hand-gesture to emulate a hash-tag.

"Keep It Real. So, I'm gonna keep going down makai and maybe we can see some new and happenin' peeps!" And with that she swayed down the sands and eventually ran into a set of black-clad robe cultist looking people. Lenore gave a big wave with one hand as she used the other hand to cup around her mouth and shout towards them.

"Allllllooooooo-hhaaaaaa~! Welcome to the island!"

Kazfey Ichiro
Interactions: Inazuma Bakura Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
1601949830976.png Kazfey yelped in surprise when a they turned a corner only for a girl to run right into them causing them to fall down right onto their bottom, Kazfey noticed the girls cards moving through the air and saw one right on her lap. She grabbed the card looking at it for a moment a ritual monster called Zorc, The Dark Master , it was somewhat interesting, then again they weren't much of a ritual monster player. Though the girls panicking voice as she realizes she doesn't have her Ritual card was quite amusing so Kazfey got up, with the ritual monster card still in hand and flashed it in front of them in order to show it to the girl "Are you looking for this?" there was a bit of snide added in the way she spoke to them. Though the girl should of watched where she was going in the first place, and Kazfey wasn't really in the mood for this girls shenanigans.

Jolting awake in the middle of the night, Randy Smith sat up in bed to get his bearings. He had not awoken without a reason; A phone alarm was blaring in his ear, on the nightstand to the right of his bed. Groggily shifting to that side and picking up the mobile phone, the young man unlocks it and moves to turn the alarm off to allow himself more time to sleep. However, right as he begins to swipe his finger to end the ear-splitting noise, he notices something peculiar about the alarm itself. It wasn't set to go off at a specific time, rather it was set for when a particular streamer went live. Eyes slowly widening as he remembers what the alarm is for, Randy quickly swipes and taps his way to his favorite streamer's page. Lo and behold, on the brightly-lit screen of his phone, PikiKun~❤ was streaming right in front of his gaze. His lost Lenore, finally within grasp.

Randy jumps out of bed, shuffling over to his closet and picking out his "special" attire. He had not worn these clothes yet, for they were purposefully saved for this very day. What made these clothes in particular special? Well, that was for him to know and others to find out (at their own expense, of course). Sliding into his mystical garments, the transformation had completed. Randy Smith was no longer a part of this world. Rather, in his place stood the Darkness Flame himself, Kuroyami Stains.

The unloved mystical warrior menacingly paces himself across the room, making his way to a decently-sized chest in the corner. He crouches down, undoes every latch and bolt keeping this cursed box shut, and proceeds to fling the lid over, revealing a rather demonic looking Duel Disk and a small pouch he could attach to his waist, containing his personal deck of cards. Kuroyami Stains picks up both of these items, equipping the former to his wrist while fastening the latter to his belt. He was ready for combat, and this night of nights would surely be the most testing one yet.

"Despair, mortals, for I am on the precipice of completion!" Kuroyami walks over and picks up his phone, staring at the enchanting PikiKun~❤ on his screen. "My Lenore, oh my sweet Lenore. How long I've spent in this life without you, how much I've ached for this moment. This evening will be the turning point in our destinies, the deciding factor in whether or not our lives will once again intertwine." He plants his lips on the part of the screen containing PikiKun~❤'s face, emulating a kiss. "Fret not, my dearest, for I shall be with you soon."

The Darkness Flame lowers the phone, turning it off and shovelling it into his pocket. He turns on his heel and exits the room, shambling down the connected corridor and out his front door. Walking out into the cold embrace of the outside atmosphere, the young man pauses for a moment. "Tonight, Kuroyami Stains (stains, stains, stains) joins the hunt." Kuroyami then proceeds to prowl his way into the streets of Haʻalele ʻia'wahi, in search of his beloved.

Peckinou Peckinou

Inazuma's attention was drawn to the person she bumped into, and the ritual card she was looking for was in that person's hand.

She bowed quickly, afraid that the person she bumped into was angry with her.

"I'm r-really sorry! Don't b-be mad at me!"
She then stood back up, and looked really worried.
Symphogear_GX_Episode_3_20.png
"May I please have that card back? Its really important to me!"

Kazfey Ichiro
1602008165339.png Kazfey smirked as she bowed to her a gesture she appreciated quite a bit, her stuttered was something they found adorable when they were giving them a apology, when she explained that the card was really important to her. Kazfay couldn't help but turn it over as if to inspect it more clearly, they weren't really all that impressed by what they saw and went on to say "Is that so?" . Kazfey then let the card fall from their hands and onto the ground in front of them. She then went on to say "Heh, Ritual monsters, how pathetic, doubt you can win with those type of cards anyway." Kazfey then stretched out their arms and let out a yawn. Before going on to size the girl up with a amused look on their face.

Peckinou Peckinou

Inazuma quickly picked her card up and dusted the front off.
A look of sadness was shown when Kazfay spoke badly about ritual monsters.

"I know they aren't able to compete like Fusions and Synchros and the like... but I really like this card."

Why don't you show this kid what that card can do in a duel?

Huh? But arent we-

This kid needs to be put in her place. After all , she did insult you.

Inazuma felt unsure about it, but she quickly asked without a second thought.

"Maybe I can duel you to show it off?"

Kazfey Ichiro
1602010952070.png Kazfey quirked her eyes when she went on to state, her like for that card, she honestly didn't know why, since Kazfey valued cards that had a bit more power to them. Either way her challenge to a duel was a bit unexpected, so she mused on it for a moment before saying "Alright, then, I'll play, I'm bored anyways, i guess a duel against anyone would provide at-least some entertainment." Kazfey then pulled out their deck and set it up into their duel disk. Then glancing at the other girl "Four turns." they stated that simply as a way to say that if they lasted beyond that many turns then they will be impressed, but to be fair they would be surprised if they lasted beyond three turns. Maybe they would even go on just to toy with them at some point like they had done with their other challengers.

Kazfey Ichiro
1602012238525.png Kazfey mused over what she said for a moment before saying "Fine I'll go first, after all you will certainly need that extra card draw, more so than me." Kazfey then backed away a bit from her in order to give a little space for their duel as they whipped out their duel disk in front of them. They then drawed their five cards and looked at them DragonMaid Luft, DragonMaids Send-Off, DragonMaid Flamme, DragonMaid Nasery and DragonMaid Hospitality. Kazfey didn't exactly like their hand but they found it to be good enough to work with, and quickly placed down DragonMaid Hospitality "First i'll use Dragon Maid Hospitality allowing me to summon Dragon Maid Luft to the field in defense position, and allowing me to send Dragon Maid Parla to the graveyard. Then I'll summon Dragon Maid Nassery and use their effect allowing me to summon a level 4 or lower dragon maid monster from my graveyard and i choose Dragon Maid Parla, Now I'll use Parlas effect allowing me to send any dragon maid card from my deck to my graveyard and i choose to send Dragon Maid change over to my graveyard. Next i'll activate Change overs effect, once per turn i can send one dragon maid monster back to my hand in order to get Change over from my grave to my hand. And i choose to send Dragon Maid Luft back to my hand and with that i shall end my turn." Kazfey was pretty confident right now and was choosing the option to toy with their opponent and see what they could do before considering to fusion summon. Though Kazfey wasn't worried much about the fact she left two 500 attack monsters on the field perfectly vulnerable , and was instead pretty calm and collected.

Peckinou Peckinou

Inazuma drew her starting hand and looked over the cards she drew.
Archfiend emperor, The first lord of horror was pretty good for an opening, but there was the fact it was level 8. She had the Archfiend Commander and General as well. One can summon itself but had to destroy something afterwords, the other is a field spell searcher. Allure of darkness, Falling Down, and Call of the archfiend were the last three cards she drew.

I can work with this.

Inazuma revealed Archfiend General in hand.

"I discard Archfiend General from hand! Doing that enables me to add Pandemonium to hand from deck!"
She placed her monster in the gy as a card ejected from the deck, which she then revealed.

"I activate the field spell Pandemonium, then Normal Summon Archfiend Emperor!"
She put the field spell into her field slot, as the area behind her transformed into a crimson red sky with an altar behind her.
The monster she summoned rose behind her, standing at 30 meters in height. Its red sword rested next to it, as it sat in a throne made of bones.
(Atk: 3000)

"I can summon it without tributing, but its atk gets cut, and its destroyed on my end phase! (Atk:1500) Now I special summon Achfiend Commander from my hand!"
A muscular fiend appeared next to Inazuma, sporting a hefty 2500 atk
"Summoning Commander forces me to destroy a Archfiend card I control! I choose my Emperor!"
The titanic monster crumbled to dust.
"And then Pandemonium has me add an archfiend of a lower level to hand."
A card ejected as she revealed Skull Archfiend of Lightning.

"I end my turn with a facedown."

Field: Archfiend Commander (MZ)
Pandemonium (FZ)
Call of the Archfiend (set)

I can't be too careful. Something is up with the field she has....

You should have used Emperor's effect first.

Huh? Why?

It was now Kazfey's turn.​

Kazfey Ichiro
1602016531198.png Kazfey looked at the field for a moment, a bit surprised she didn't go onto battle phase before realizing their effect, which caused them to smirk before finally drawing their next card, which was Chamber Dragon Maid, something that is extremely useful to have, so they decided to play it .
"Alright, i will summon Chamber Dragon - Maid and use their effect allowing me to get one Dragon Maid spell card from my deck." Kazfey then chose Dragon Maid reception as their card of choice and then quickly went on to place it on the field. "Now i will use Dragon Maid Reception, which gives each of my monsters a added 100 attack and defense boost for each dragon maid card on my side of the field. Also it allows me to get one dragon maid card that isn't Dragon Maid Reception from my graveyard once per turn, and i choose to get back Dragon Maid Hospitality." Kazfey looked over at their side of the field one high level monster that they can easily destroy, they could even summon their Five Headed Dragon without leaving themselves completely vulnerable. But instead they decided to keep on toying with them wanting to wipe the show how vastly superior she was to her and instead just went on to the battle phase and saying "Alright now i use Dragon Maid Parlas effect, at the start of a battle phase i can return Parla to my hand to special summon one Dragon Maid level 8 monster from my hand to the field, and i choose Dragon Maid Luft." now a huge Green Dragon Stood from summoning luft the smirk on Kazfeys face being evident enough, it standing with a solid 3000 attack. That one face down card was a bit concerning but they knew they could recover if worse comes to shove. So Kazfay simply went on to continue "Now Luft, Attack their Archfiend Commander." she ordered.

Hand: Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Parla, Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Changer Over and Dragon Maid Hospitality.
Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Nasary (800 Attack), Chamber Dragon Maid (800 Attack), Dragon Maid Luft (3000 Attack)
Spell/Trap Zone: Dragon Maid Reception
LP :8000

Peckinou Peckinou

Uh oh!
Archfiend Commander got struck and shattered. Her LP lowered to 7500, but Inazuma quickly recovered from her surprise.
"I activate a facedown, Call of the Archfiend!"
Her trap flipped up as Inazuma held up thr card she got through Pandemonium earlier.

"I can discard an Archfiend to revive an Archfiend! I drop my Skull to revive Emperor!"
She sent Skull Archfiend to the gy, as the monster appeared behind her. It became surrounded by black flame before vanishing, as the flame expanded and Archfiend Emperor appeared above Inazuma.

(Atk:3000)

Kazfey Ichiro
1602038282771.png Kazfey smirked upon seeing the trap card, it wasn't as bad as they thought it might of been but it seems they would have to end their turn as of now due to the new card that entered their side of the field. So Ending their battle phase Kazfey then said "Alright, at the end of my battle phase Dragon Maid Lufts effect allows me to return it to my hand and special summon back Dragon Maid Parla, in defense mode. Now i activate Parlas effect allowing me to send a Dragon Maid card from my deck to my graveyard and i choose Dragon Maid Erde, and with that i shall end my turn." she said

Hand: Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Luft, Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Changer Over and Dragon Maid Hospitality.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Nasary (800 Attack), Chamber Dragon Maid (800 Attack), Dragon Maid Parla (2000 Defense)

Peckinou Peckinou

Inazuma drew her next card. Archfiend Hieress.

I won't make the same mistake again.
"I activate Emperor's effect! By banishing an Archfiend from my hand or gy, I can destroy a card on the field! I'll banish Archfiend General in my GY to destroy Chamber Dragonmaid!"

The archfiend general card ejected from her gy as its spirit appeared above Emperor. The Emperor raised its sword as General got absorbed by the blade, which now had a red flame burst from it, before Emperor swung its sword, an arc of energy flew towards the target.​

Freshet Freshet

The two black hooded individuals looked toward one another, then toward PikiKun. One of them stepped forward and removed his hood. It was a surprisingly young man, and upon closer inspection, it looked to be one of the people who had gone missing. Tattoo lines started from his cheeks and ran down his neck. Though tattoos, even face tattoos are not unusual on the island, there was something uncanny about the ones on this particular individual. The wave-like lines appeared to move on their own, as if alive.

The man smirked as he rolled up his sleeve. The tattoo on his forearm coiled around itself, balling up into one big black mass until his entire forearm was apparently covered in black ink. Then, out of his arm, a blade formed- the blade of a duel disk. The young man looked directly into the camera, as if intent to show the world his magic. However, as the mist thickened around them, the camera cut to static.

"No." The man said, in an otherworldly, guttural voice. "It is I who should welcome you. To the shadow realm, that is."

GiraldosThunderPinata GiraldosThunderPinata

One of the hooded figures bumped into Randy while he was walking on the street. It was a taller, stockier figure, his chest at about the same height as Randy's head. Another, shorter, skinnier one stepped out from behind a light pole to flank Randy, as if to keep him from escaping. The tall hooded man turned his head down toward Randy.

"It's a little late for a kid to be out alone, isn't it?" He croaked, then pointed toward his apparent partner. The tall man suddenly put his hand on Randy's shoulder and forced the boy to turn around at the other hooded man, who had his sleeve rolled up as ink from his tattoo gathered into a duel disk. The mist thickened around them, taking on a purple hue as the safety of the city lights seemed to disappear from sight.

Kazfey Ichiro
1602081889137.png Kazfey watched as they used that effect, they could try to save their Chamber Dragon Maid though that would be a waste of their cards and Chamber Dragon Maid was not that vital, plus they could get them back quickly with reception if they wanted to. So they decided to let them to destroy Chamber Dragon Maid and simply watched them get destroyed by the arc of energy, that was sent their way, flinching a little as they see it get sent to the graveyard and their cards attack and defense decreasing by 100.

Hand: Dragon Maid Send-Off, Dragon Maid Luft, Dragon Maid Flamm, Dragon Maid Changer Over and Dragon Maid Hospitality.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Nasary (700 Attack), Dragon Maid Parla (1900 Defense)

Peckinou Peckinou

"Next I activate Allure of Darkness! I draw two cards, but if I dont have a DARK monster in hand to banish afterwords, I discard my entire hand!"
Inazuma drew Archfiend Emperess, and Terrorking Archfiend.

"I banish Archfiend Hieress, then I activate Falling Down!"
Inazuma revealed an equip spell and placed it on her disk, as a black aura surrounded Parla.
"If I control an Archfiend, I can play this card on one of your monsters, and take control over it!"

Oh. My. God.PikiKun declared in utter astonishment. Her hands were over her mouth and she felt her knees lower and bend. Lenore’s pupils shook as she witnessed the scene and the realization come to her.

”You’re Hunter Marc!” Lenore immediately turned around to have both of them in camera feed, assuming it was there. Lenore gestured towards the cultist as she began sobbing up.

PikiKun kept the focus on the supposed feed and leaned towards it as to make sure she was clear focus and not the cultist. ”This man, this poor young man, was r-reported missing three days ago! Oh my god~” PikiKun began as she turned on the waterworks and was sobbing alongside a few jumps and fanning herself.

”And to think we, we PikiKunites united were able to return this poor soul home. We are so oh so oh so bless-“ it was here Lenore noticed that the Goblins were exacerbated in gestures and communications that they were off air.

Lenore blinked and tilted her head. ”We’re OFF air?” Lenore let out a shriek as she began wildly going through her hair before she tromped to stand in front of the cultist.

She began prodding him in the chest. ”You couldn’t come back during morning hours!? Do you know how selfish you are being in not being filmed!? We had ah-ha a totally cute and hashtag wholesome moment here that would’ve generated us BOTH buzz!”

Lenore slung her hip to the side and rested a hand next to it. ”Whatever, we can like stage it. It won’t be as hashtag relatable, but it’ll still generate buzz. Just show back up in better weather.” She dismissively waved the man away. Though when it seemed they hadn’t move enough to satisfy PikiKun she let out a huff and turned her head sideways and puffed out her cheeks.

”Why the hell are you here anyway if you can’t benefit me?”

Duwang Duwang

Kazfey Ichiro
1602099243165.png Kazfey scowled when they realized that they were gonna take Dragon Maid Parla, it wasn't like Parla would work well for them anyways, unless they also had DragonMaid cards in their deck which they doubted. Though it would still cause their monsters attack to go down by another 100 due to the fact Parla is no longer on their side of the field, they would also need to get another dragon maid card on their side of the field so that they could use Receptions effect when it was their turn, which grew to annoy them, but they still had Nasary which was pretty vital to them to say the least.

Monster Zone: Dragon Maid Nasary (600 Attack),
Dragon Maid Parla (1800 Defense, Controlled by Opponent)

LP: 8000

Peckinou Peckinou

"Now I tribute the monster I swiped from you, and Archfiend Emperor to advance summon Archfiend Emperess!"

Parla and Archfiend Emperor vanished as she also sent her equip spell to the gy, as a seductive fiend monster appeared next to Inazuma. It had 2900 atk, and was level 8.

"Now I use Call of the Archfiend to discard Terrorking Archfiend from my hand to revive my Emperor!"
A archfiend wielding a sword and wearing a crown appeared behind Inazuma, before it became engulfed in black flames, which expanded yet again into Archfiend Emperor.
(Level 8, 3000 atk)

Impressive. And on top of that, you can-

"I banish the Archfiend Commander in GY to destroy your Dragonmaid Nasary!"
The emperor raised its blade as Archfiend commander appeared, before becoming a crimson light that engulfed the sword. Archfiend Emperor swung its blade down as a arc of energy slammed into Dragonmaid Nassary.​

Kazfey Ichiro
1602100955518.png Kazfey grew nervous when their Nasary got destroyed , originally they were toying with them, but this underestimation was gonna cost them a lot of life points and maybe even the duel, if they survive this turn then they would be sure not to make the same mistake again. Now being free for a attack by 2 high level monster attacks, it made them nervous somewhat seeing themselves free for and open for a attack.

Monster Zone: None

LP: 8000

Peckinou Peckinou

"And now that you are wide open, Archfiend emperess attacks first, followed by my Archfiend Emperor!"
Archfiend Emperess brought up a hand and zapped Kazfey with black electticity, as Archfiend Emperor swung his blade, sending a gust of wind out to slam her with 3000 damage.

"Thats it for my turn."
Inazuma declared.

Field:
Archfiend Emperor (3000 atk)
Archfiend Emperess (2900 atk)
Pandemonium (Field zone)
Call of the Archfiend (S&T zone)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back