• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Nexus RP (Open)

"Bye Torrin" he waved goodbye. Then Kayla comes out of nowhere and says "You won against Aito cool, I wish that I was that cool" she said. "Oh Kayla you are the coolest friend i have" he said calmly to Kayla.

Aito would be walking around the courtyard between periods before seeing a card on the ground. "Whats this?" He'd pick up Number 66: Key Beetle and feel a sharp pain in his head. "Erg...Agh..". Soon, the number fully corrupted Aito.

(i here)
Aito would place a map leading to the library with a written note "Come here after school." in Yusako's locker. And went into the library to wait. He would skip all the other classes of the day.

Then after class Yusako opened his locker and found a letter by Aito that said "Come here after school." then Kayla followed Yusako to the library and saw Aito waiting for him. "So what are you doing here Aito" Kayla asked him.

"Its simple. I just wanna friendly rematch." Aito would say. This was odd, normally Aito is the type of person to demand a rematch, and definitely not a friendly one.

Aito would comply. "But first, why don't I duel Kayla. I just need a warm-up to be fully ready for the duel.." Aito would tell them. He'd ready his duel disk.

James would be watching them without them knowing. and mumbled to himself "wow they are gonna duel cool but im better".

Aito was knocked back from the final attack. The number on his wrist vanished and so did the card from his extra deck. (forgot to mention it was on his wrist)

"He lost again wow" he said laughing. " your in the library and kayla beat you in a duel" James said helping him up.

"Last thing I remember was pacing in the courtyard after my defeat. Then I noticed a card on the ground and picked it up. After that its just a blur." He said. Meanwhile Torrin was behind them not making a sound. He had seen Aito lose, yet he couldn't absorb his number for a odd reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back