• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked over at Caleb and laughed. “See, then you have to protect me though, if someone comes for me,” he giggled lightly, poking Caleb’s arm. “...or I kill everyone...” he said quietly. Even though Crash didn’t really fancy killing... everyone in a fair distance of him, he still didn’t mind joking about it. “So I can be as fabulous as I want!” Crash laughed with a flourish of his cape. xpstitch xpstitch

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

"Don't joke like that!" He said with an only slightly alarmed laugh as he lightly punched his arm teasingly.

"And besides" he said with a flash of white teeth.

"The great thing about having the god of wisdom as your boyfriend is that you can see everything before it happens" he said.

Caleb's eyes seem to go blank for some moments as he slows his walking and pushes outward with his consciousness and probe the surrounding area for interesting things and dangers. After some small time of searching through everything around them he returns to his own body, his consciousness flooding back completely into him.

He shakes his head a little like he just got done doing some boring studying or something.

"For instance, I happen to know for a FACT that the person ahead carries pepperspray on them" he said returning to their conversation, pretending to only be having a casual conversation with Crash.

In his demeanor he revealed nothing about what he was speaking and they were too far away for her to hear.

They approached a lady walking the street with a red purse. The lady he was speaking about.

My bad completely forgot about this tbh :dead:

Crash Hordialla
Crash grinned at Caleb, grabbing his hand when he punched his arm. “Hey, pretty convincing reason to make you, isn’t it?” He laughed. Crash stopped for a moment when Caleb’s eyes went blank and he stopped walking.

“Eh? Uh... hello? You aren’t about to kill everyone, are you?” Crash chuckled, waving his hand a bit in front of Caleb. Crash jumped a bit when Caleb shook his head. “Oi! Jeez...” Crash muttered, blushing slightly and looking away.

Crash looked back at the lady, then back at Caleb. “I mean... you could say nearly anything and I’d believe you. Not like I’d be able to tell otherwise. Well, I COULD, but mightn’t turn out the best...” Crash chuckled. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb walked with him, unsure if he should follow that impulse that told him to hold Crash's hand. He was a bit of a sweet romantic like that and wanted to be close with his boyfriend. But he found that Crash had decided for them and wasn't going to correct him on the proper etiquette for public affection. He blushed cutely at having his hand held by his boyfriend and smiled.

Eventually though, they made it to the sushi restaurant. It was nice and clean, the design. Very fancy looking, upscale looking. The katakana on the front sign made it look very nice. It was a bright, busy looking place.

Last edited:
"Most of my teachers had some kind of limitation, the wisest of them was blind."

Nero took the sword by the hilt and sheathed it. Closing his eyes as he smiled softly and then opened them, looking away as he noticed the nervousness he was generating with his eyes. He didn't want to do anything to upset anyone, besides that teacher was skilled with poisons, even if he was blind he could always poison the air. He unsheathed his sword slowly while looking at the beauty of it and then he made it spin to then rest on his side, accidentally tearing the wind apart and creating another gust although it was even softer than the last one.

He chuckled and then looked at the professor once again, analyzing what type of sword could be the one for him. He looked at his blade, which was a Shashka-Cossack sabre used by dancing girls, which was his favorite thanks to his lightness and how it cut; Nero couldn't see the pale man with such a weapon. But he still had a weapon he could wield perfectly, would suit him and help with his blindness.

"I'll teach you how to use a cane sword."
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

The purpose of swordsmanship is not to fight to defeat others in contests; training with you in your dojo like space is to foster enlightenment, and for this, I must be willing to risk everything to gain so much more."

Micah stood in front of the teacher and nodded. The cane sword. Micah chuckled and thought it situational irony that he would use a cane sword, perhaps due to his blindness. However, Micah would practice hard discipline and try to remain on the task at hand and would use Seigan, is a Japanese word that means “a deep vow", to achieve his discipline.
It was a DEEP vow. To Micah, it symbolized the vow that the Buddha made to attain enlightenment.

How would he take his vow more seriously?

He thought for a brief moment and came to his conclusion. He strode over to his office wall and grabbed paper that he could use Braille on. He then wrote out his vow to persevere, to always rise to the challenge that the older professor would give him and to never give up. He then lit a lighter and engulfed the paper that he wrote his vow on and rubbed the ashes of the paper onto his skin. A vow that had transformed to many forms. Thought, Written, Destruction, Renewal. Micah then turned to face Nero again.

"So, when would training begin? And when do I need to arrive to begin training in order to learn the cane sword?"
Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

(Really sorry! Been busy :sick:)
Crash Hordialla
Crash walked with Caleb, even his steps seemingly imposing. Even though he wasn’t trying to intimidate anyone, he still was used to walking with a sense of power about him. I guess I carry my past with me Crash thought, chuckling slightly.

When the pair arrived, Crash looked hesitantly at Caleb. Crash knew... well, literally nothing about Asian culture. He was used to traveling in northern parts of Europe, like Russia, Finland, Lithuania, and even ventured to Sweden and Norway on occasion. His encounters had left him lacking in knowledge of most other cultures, to say the least.

Crash watched Caleb, mainly waiting for him to walk in before him. Even though it was typical for Crash to be the lead, he also knew that this time would probably be best for Caleb to. If there was one thing that Crash had taken from his mother, it was certainly intelligence. He giggled a bit, looking slightly down at Caleb. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb went inside. He led Crash to a table and sat across from him. There were these wooden paper dividers around the restaurant with bamboo and leaf designs on it. It was very much asian. There are bamboo mats on their table and fine looking napkins with bird designs on them. Nice place.

"So baby" he said, reaching over to grab Crash's hands in his own.

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked about the place as the two walked in. As he had suspected, he knew about nothing here. Everything about this place was just... foreign. Not that he was opposed to it, but it was certainly still a strange sensation.

“Hm?” Crash murmured, holding Caleb’s hand as he looked around more. Something told him that it wasn’t the foreign atmosphere of the restraunt that was setting him off.

Hm... yes, I’d agree. There’s something... off around here. A bit to the left... no, go a bit back to the right. Behind that counter... there! It’s that person. The presence is... offputting, even for someone of my stature.

Crash focused his sight on the person that his Rirk form focused him in on. He certainly agreed with his Rirk form: there was something sinister about him. Worse yet, it felt like Crash knew the person.

“Huh...?” Crash contemplated, watching the person. Crash studied the person very carefully, and wasn’t able to make out anyone he knew from the person. However, Crash also noticed two things: One, the stranger was hiding his face from Crash. Two, there seemed to be a very subtle blue aura from him. A light, blue aura that seemed to push off hatred. He could only but just barely see it. As Crash contemplated this, the figure turned towards Crash.

???
“...!” The figure looked at Crash, for barely a moment. When his eyes met Crash, they burned with a fury nearly as hot as the sun, before he quickly looked away.
E672D25A-9FB5-430F-B195-E4466084E6E5.jpeg

Crash Hordialla
“Kha!” Crash yelped, nearly falling over backwards. The fury with which the figure stared him down was shocking almost, to Crash. He had never been met with such hatred and malice before, nonetheless from a gaze. “Wh...who was that...??” Crash whispered.

Oh... oh dear. This is... not what I expected to happen...

What? Who is he? What’s wrong? Crash thought. Even his Rirk form sounded quite worried, which worried Crash worse. If his Rirk form, with all the power he had at his disposal, was worried about this person, Crash had every reason to.

Crash was about to get up, before the mysterious stranger looked at him again. Their gaze lasted for about three seconds, before the figure seemingly disappeared into the air. “What the hell?” Crash whispered, looking about. It was as if no other patrons or workers happened to see the person. Crash felt like he was going crazy almost. “Did... did you see that... thing, too?” Crash asked, looking towards Caleb worriedly. xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:

Caleb momentarily put his arguably dirty question aside when all that commotion happened all about him. He had felt a disturbing presence in the room. And for once, it wasn't Crash's Rirk form.

Caleb got a psychic glimpse of insight. A guy. He seemed to stare at Crash menacingly. He was behind a nearby counter.... He sensed that the Rirk didn't like him all that much either. And that was disturbing indeed.

"Let's get out of here baby" Caleb said as he latched onto Crash's arm protectively.

Crash was his man now and he'd be damned before he let anything bad happen to his mancandy.

"I don't like this place" he said with a worried looking face.

Crash Hordialla
Crash jumped a bit when Caleb grabbed his arm. He looked towards Caleb, looked around, looked back at Caleb and nodded again. “Yeah... this is odd...” Crash got up and walked out, holding onto Caleb’s hand as the pair left. When the pair left, his Rirk form began to explain.

You... are in trouble

What? How? What was that... thing?

That was a wraith. They’re spirits of revenge. They do not disappear until their target is dead. And they’re pretty crafty, too

Lovely...

You’ll have a time dealing with that. A wraith could even match me in one’s power, if not surpass

The mere thought of this made Crash shudder. The fact that something like that had such power, and was after him? Not good. The thing was, Crash didn’t know why that thing was after him. Sure, he wasn’t exactly... the cleanest of people, but why Crash.

Crash looked at Caleb worriedly. “I don’t know who that was, but we’re in some deep shit...” Crash muttered, looking around. He knew nothing about spirits, so he didn’t really know if it could just appear or what.

Do you know who it is?

Yes, I do. However, you’ll be figuring that out on your own...

Crash sighed, exasperated. “Helpful, considering it can kill you...” Crash muttered to his Rirk form, looking off. xpstitch xpstitch

"Look Rirk" Caleb began, very serious now.

"You and I don't like each other very much but we have a common interest here" he said.

"I'm in love with Crash and your survival depends on his, so if worst comes to worst, we might have to work together to defeat it" he explained.

"Set aside your foolish prejudices aside and think rationally" he commanded, obviously speaking with a no-nonsense attitude right now.

"Crash, you're my man now" he stated as if it was indisputable and an obvious thing.

"Which means I have to protect you as much as I can" he told him dutifully with honor in his voice.

Crash Hordialla
Oh, I realized that already. ‘Tis a sad truth, but you are correct. I do plan on helping, when the time is right. That certainly isn’t now, however.

Crash was kind of suspecting this. He knew that he would HAVE to help Crash, otherwise they both died. But, it was quite like him to not help as soon as possible.

Crash looked across the street, wondering what to do. As he looked, he saw him again: the wraith. They stared at one another again, before the wraith made the first move.

Wraith(Identity Unknown)
He looked across at Crash, plotting. He knew he relied heavily on his ‘form’ for saving him. Ironically, it was the same thing that had killed him. But he also relied on the person standing with him. He could tell he was a god, but he didn’t know the extent of his powers. He knew he could go toe to toe with the Rirk form, but not so sure about Crash’s accomplice.

As he watched them, he flashed a ball of blue energy in his hand. It hovered in his hand for a few seconds, before shooting directly at Crash in less than a second.

Crash Hordialla
Crash felt the ball of energy hit him, square in his right pec. Well, felt isn’t really the right word. It made contact, but it felt as if it had phased through him, almost. However, it was nowhere to be found.

When the energy from the wraith hit Crash, a flurry of visions flew past his eyes. He realized quickly who this was; and why he wanted Crash dead.

“I-... It’s you?!” Crash yelped, looking towards the wraith suprisedly. Crash almost ran across the street towards him, before he dissipated. Crash stepped back a couple steps. He looked slowly over to Caleb. “Ah... we are in big, big trouble...” Crash said, grabbing Caleb’s hand. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb sensed the entity still following thm and didn't like it. Through his supernatural reflexes he saw the energy coming towards Crash before it did. He would have prepared to do something about it but he sensed that it wasn't quite an attack so he let it happen for now.

"An old enemy?" Caleb asked, curious as to why this entity had a problem with Crash.

Crash Hordialla
“Hardly,” Crash scoffed, looking away. He figured he would tell Caleb who he is later, because now he had to do something. But... what could he actually do? He couldn’t hide, as it obviously could find him and apparate. He couldn’t run for the same reason. And if his Rirk form said it could match him, he had no idea.

You could let me take over. Think about it, it’s hardly a bad option, considering the circumstances.

That’s not a bad point, I’ll give you. But it’s certainly not a good one now. It’ll be a last resort.

Even as Crash thought this, he knew it probably wouldn’t. There was no way Crash could fight this thing on his own. This thought scared Crash a bit. Well, actually, a bit really wasn’t the best way to put it. It scared the shit out of him.

“I know why he wants to...” Crash trailed off the end of his sentence. “I... if I’m going to the real reason, it was because of my addictions...” Crash looked around, wondering. He wasn’t sure if it was the best to talk about this. He hated being vulnerable. But he continued on. “I need to stop it, because shit like this is going to happen. But... I can’t. So... I guess I deserve to die...” Crash said quietly, looking down. He hadn’t really ever thought about his death before. But he thought about it. He was just going to keep doing shit like this, and it would only keep happening and happening. He knew he wasn’t going to stop. So why shouldn’t he die? xpstitch xpstitch

"Crash. I don't know what's going on but I'm going to need you to shut up with that nonsense" Caleb said bluntly.

"I will not allow you to die so you can cut that line of thought right now" he stated.

"I mean, what kind of jerk move is that?" He said with a frown.

"Leave a hugely painful mess inside a guy's innards and then just leave? You gotta be freaking kidding me" he said with exhasperation.

Crash Hordialla
Crash hung his head as he listened to Caleb’s words. He felt ashamed, with what he had said, but also moreso that he couldn’t stop thinking it. Crash had never actually wanted to die. Hell, he never even thought that he would die. The stark reality of the situation he was in hit him quickly.

“I-... I don’t know what to do...” Crash said quietly. “All I’ve done is hurt people, Caleb. I’ve killed almost anyone I’ve ever known. All the people from my old life are dead... because of me. And now it’s come back to kill me.” Crash stood with his head hanging, dejected and disgusted with himself. “I’m a failure...” he muttered. “I can’t... I don’t want to hurt anyone... I don’t want to hurt you. I’m sorry, Caleb...” Crash put his index finger and his middle finger just above his right brow, with his other fingers tucked into his hand. Almost instantaneously, Crash disappeared. xpstitch xpstitch

Crash...., he thought. Where did you go?, he wondered. Why did you leave?, he wondered as he dipped into his senses. Why did you push me away?, he wondered miserably as Crash's signature began to lead him towards a location in his mind's eye. Why did you leave me?, he begged as he began making his way towards his dorm.

He was going to find Crash and demand to know why he left him like that. He was going to find Crash and demand to be his boyfriend no matter what he thinks. Now he was just going to pack some stuff for the trip. The teachers would have to excuse him for being missing because his boyfriend was more important than relearning stuff he'd already learned in past lives. He gauged how far this place was and how long it would take to get there and back.

He wondered if he should take some stuff for Crash and if he would need to stay for a while or if he would need to travel more. All these things he considered as he pinned down Crash's location and packed.

Sorry Crash. But one does not simply go into hiding after scorning the god of wisdom's love. He WILL find you....

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked up at where he had gone. His home. Surprisingly, very little had changed. No people had even came and repopulated it. The memories immediately came flooding back. How he... it wasn’t him. It couldn’t have! But... it was.

“Gr...AGH, GOD DAMN IT!” Crash screamed, slamming his fists against a wall. His hair nearly immediately turned pink, his rage consuming him. He began rampantly destroying the buildings he had grown up around, in a bright flash of pink energy. Even as he destroyed, he conducted himself with an elegance about him, a habit of his Rirk form that he takes on when using the energy to fight. He finally finished with a large explosion, in the air with a blade of energy on his right arm.

As Crash floated back down to the ground, his energy slowly began to dissipate, as he began to calm down(kind of). He hit the ground finally, collapsing in a heap on the ground. He laid there splayed on the ground, staring into the distance. He closed his eyes slowly, and while not dead, he wasn’t far off, due to the amount of energy he had spent. xpstitch xpstitch 2EBAB648-3F17-412C-B9A1-153024D7C2C2.jpeg

Caleb packed his bags after getting a glimpse of where Crash was in his mind's eye. Caleb could feel a weird pain in his heart as he saw Crash kneeling there in the destroyed settlement. His man was dying. He was in anguish and his man was dying. He hoped he could get there on time in order to save him. He was not ready to let his man die.

2 miles away. A destroyed settlement. He doubted any buses went there and he didn't have a car of his own. He could attempt to get a taxi theoretically... But the time it would take to arrange when and where would be too much. These guys would take too much time to pick him up. He needed to take drastic measures.

Caleb knew what he needed to do. He just hoped whoever was victimized would understand and that so would everybody else. Crash was dying and needed him. Crash NEEDED his boyfriend with him RIGHT now.

Caleb ran out with his stuff to the parking lot an looked about. He didn't know what to do. His man was dying but he wasn't a regular committer of grand theft auto. He didn't really want to break any windows and steal somebody's car. Even if he could break in he didn't know how to hotwire a car so the car would be useless without a key. He could try asking some stranger to use their car but that might take too long to explain why and they might not even believe him. So he decided to do something only seen in movies....

He ran til he could see cars passing by that were going the direction he wanted to go. He then did the craziest thing he had ever done in this life.... He jumped onto the car. Not into. ONto. He landed on the car with a thud and crazy commotion ensued. There was honking and swerving. These stupid humans don't understand how this stuff works. Swerving won't help anybody. You'll just make the drive (/ride) that much more unsafe for everybody.

Caleb saw the car crash before it actually did so he did the only logical (crazy) thing he could do.... Jump to the next car. And this is how he traveled for a bit. He caused various car crashes and thousands of dollars worth of hospital bills and property damage for that man. All to get to that man. These humans were just too stupid to know to keep driving straight instead of swerving and panicking like a bunch of bitches.

Eventually though, he was about as close to where Crash was that he could get and he finally had to do something he knew he would regret.... The last car he was on crashed but he had timed his jumps and stuff so perfectly that the crash was minor. He got up off the ground after landing hard against a wall and onto the street. He got his bruised and scraped body up with resolve and bashed the glass open and forced the door open. The driver had no idea the guy opening the door to let him out was the one at fault for the car crash in the first place. To the driver, Caleb was the guy rescuing him from the car crash wreck site. It was too much for him to process when Caleb snatched his keys and got into the scratched up vehicle after calling the paramedics.

He drove the stolen vehicle til he reached the destroyed settlement he had seen in his vision. He rolled down the windows in case he needed to hear Crash calling for help or something. He could feel the presence of his lover growing closer and closer til he could see the body of his boyfriend laying there on the ground. He drove til he had Crash's body near the passenger side of the car. The tires and the sound on the gravel it made came closer. The beat up car came into closer view now and the hum of it could be heard as well as the smell of the car. He stopped and hurried his way out of the car after he had come near enough.

"Baby baby are you alright?!" he yelled as he got out of the car and slammed the door closed in his hurry.

He left the keys in the ignition and ran over to the other side where he knelt over Crash's body.

There was a desperation in his voice that could not be hidden and his clothes a bit torn and he looked a bit scraped up.

Crash Hordialla
Crash rolled over a bit and looked at Caleb. Even though Crash wasn’t that beaten up, the fatigue from using up so much energy was nearly enough to kill him. “Br...” Crash mumbled. He closed his eyes and rolled over again. “Why... are you here..?” Crash murmured. “Just... let me die...” Crash refused to look at Caleb, laying there miserably. Crash opened his eyes for a moment, only to see the wraith.

Unknown
He stood there, amidst the rubble, watching the two. He didn’t move, almost as if he wasn’t there at all. After a couple moments, he slowly walked forward. He looked down at Crash for a moment, before looking up to Caleb.
“He is finished.

He only said that, staring at Caleb.

Crash Hordialla
Crash closed his eyes again, smirking a bit. “Nikdy jsem si nemyslel, že tě znovu uvidím... Kazimír...” As Crash said this, the wraith flinched slightly, looking down at Crash.

Kazimír
“Kch... Bastard...”
Kazimír muttered, looking down at him. Kazimír watched Crash, before looking back up at Caleb again. “He killed me. Now I will do the same. Move.” Crash chuckled lightly at this remark, his eyes still closed. xpstitch xpstitch

"And will that bring you back to life?" Caleb asked, standing up and blocking his path further.

He knew about spirits and revenge. The thing they don't account for isAFTER they've gotten their revenge. Seldom do they find any more peace after revenge than they had before they had committed the act. They THINK getting revenge will get something done but they always fail to answer the question of WHAT.

Getting revenge on Crash won't bring him back to life.... It won't undo what was done. What will this ghost have to show for his efforts in the end?... Nothing...

Kazimír
“Hm... Je to prokletý bůh,” Kazimír muttered, watching Caleb. “Of course it won’t. That’s impossible. Once a wraith’s revenge has been enacted, they disappear. They don’t... suffer anymore,” Kazimír said, looking back down at Crash. “I shouldn’t have to explain this to a god... nicméně jedna z moudrosti.”

Crash Hordialla
Crash looked up painfully at Kazimír. “To be fair... it was kind of your fault.” Crash chuckled. As Crash laid on the ground, his chuckling began to grow, to a roaring laughter.

Kazimír
Hm. You seem eager to die. Very well. Dobrou noc, zlomený bůh,” Kazimír said, summoning a sword of blue energy. He swung it down at Crash, only to meet an immediate barrier.

Crash Hordialla(Rirk form)
Crash immediately summoned his scythe in a flash of swirling pink and swung towards Kazimír, stopping his attack. He knocked the spirit’s hand back and jumped back into the air, now looking down. “Hmph. You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?” Crash taunted, looking down at Kazimír. He changed his glance over to Caleb. As much as I... despise you, I would advise you to help.” xpstitch xpstitch

C0155E2B-901B-41DA-A224-8275B620198F.jpeg

Last edited:
Caleb saw the sword coming before it hit, but he was just not fast enough to do anything about it. Luckily the Rirk erected a barrier before it could harm Crash any. Caleb felt ashamed of himself. That wraith had moved so fast, he couldn't do anything about it. He could see the strikes before they happened but that was irrelavent if he couldn't move fast enough to do anything about them.

But he still had a duty to fulfill. So he buckled down and began to meditate. Energy began to radiate from his body as he thought about how much he loved Crash.

No. He would not allow his man to die. A crescent of positive energy was sent hurling at the wraith. Positive energy damages creatures like wraiths.

Kazimír
Kazimír immediately shot a glance at Caleb, as he shot a wave of energy towards him. He dodged swiftly backwards, increasing the distance between Crash and himself. “Hm. A god of wisdom with the energy of light. It doesn’t matter. This will end here.” As Kazimír said this, the originally faint blue aura began to grow around him. He slowly began to rise into the air to match Crash, his aura growing larger and larger. “Long have I waited for this day. For you, it may have been years. But for me, it was aeons! Centuries!” Kazimír yelled, his voice rising. “You killed me in cold blood, and now you will suffer the consequences! YOU MUST DIE!” He screeched. Kazimír flew directly towards Crash, all his energy fusing into his original energy sword, making it a dark blue.

“Oh? I must, really?” Crash mused, watching Kazimír bemusedly. “Very well. Do what you will. After all, it will be not but a scratch. Ohoho!” He laughed, awaiting Kazimír to reach him. “You, do stay out of this for a moment, if you will?” Crash said, looking down at Caleb for a brief moment before looking up at Kazimír once more. When Kazimír did reach him, however, the blow was much more than he had thought.

“A-... ah...” Crash gasped. He had been completely impaled, the blue energy going directly through his chest. “How... I...” Crash continued to gasp, unable to catch his breath.

Kazimír
“Hmph. Pompous fool.” Kazimír muttered. He threw him to the ground, watching him fall. Kazimír waited a couple seconds, which evolved into a minute. “Hm..I shouldn’t be here anymore. He is dead. But... if I’m still alive... then...”

Crash immediately shot up a ball of dark pink energy at Kazimír, exploding upon his feet in the air. Crash arose, panting. “B-... bastard... you really think I... would fall that easily?” He took a moment for his breathing to straighten, then regained his posture. “I may have to...” he decided not to continue his line of thinking, and looked towards Caleb. “You! Keep hitting him with your... energy! It doesn’t need to hit, just keep him at bay!”

Crash Hordialla
Crash powered down from his Rirk form, standing upright on the ground. He looked back towards Caleb again. “Whatever you do... he cannot get to me. If he hits me now, I’m going to die. With what I’m doing, I might die anyways... but we don’t have a choice. Just keep hitting him!” With Crash saying that, he sat down, and it kind of looked like he was doing nothing. However, Crash was about to attempt a life risking blow.

Kazimír
“I wonder...” Kazimír mused. His weapon dissipated, and went back into an aura around Kazimír, so dark of a blue it was almost black. Kazimír looked to Caleb. “You can do what you want. It’s impossible to destroy this field of energy. However, I am unable to attack. I will... allow him to do what he will... before I crush him.” Kazimír simply sat and watched Caleb. Sadly, he wasn’t lying. The only way to destroy his energy barrier would be with the power of pure destruction itself, a luxury reserved to only the most powerful of gods. Of course, he also wasn’t lying about not being able to hurt Crash. Basically, it would be as if a baby had punched Crash. All of Kazimír’s power was infused into his barrier, so he currently was unable to use energy to throw a hit. They were force to wait for Crash. xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:
"Crash my love" he muttered as he meditated, seeming not to actually be addressing him but rather thinking about him.

A sparking of energy began to light up Caleb. The energy came out of him like a powerful pulse and began to radiate outwards in a show of bright white light. It radiated outwards and then receded. Then it pulsed and radiated outward again, this time bigger.

It was a sphere of positive energy made out of pure love. Such a hate filled being couldn't stand such energy. It hurt and was repulsive. It would push the wraith back in pain and enveloped himself and Crash with beneficial energies

He just wanted to be with his love. The energy was a physical manifestation of his love for Crash. Caleb made the energy reach out to Crash to protect him. Crash was drawn to that power. It called to him. Enticing him deeper into the well of power where Caleb was meditating. It had a healing sort of love to it. It felt good and it seemed to feel re-energizing in way he didn't understand. Caleb's power had a comforting feel to it that made Crash want to move towards him. As close to the epicenter of the protective sheild.

The sphere pulsed and got bigger and bigger with each pulse, acting as an ever growing deterrent from Crash. The more the sphere grew, the farther the wraith would be driven back.

"Crash pleeeease!" Crash could hear through the white and noise.

It sounded painful and hurt. It was Caleb's voice alright. Through the white Crash could see Caleb having slumped down to his knees clutching his heart painfully. Caleb was in pain.

"Please don't leave me" the voice begged in its echoey magical sound.

Something about the voice and the energy of the barrier told him Caleb wanted him to come closer to him. Like Caleb needed him.

Infused with the healing powers and protection he could feel Caleb's pain. It was as if the energy was a manifestation of Caleb's emotions. Crash had a feeling that if he didn't come closer to Caleb, Caleb could be seriously hurt or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back