• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Mei Rinsaku
Mei nodded at Arian when he saw him wake up. Mei rubbed his eyes with the bottom of his hands, attempting to wake up more. He brought his hand down across his hair, straightening out a bit and making him look a tad bit less frazzled from his rest. Mei looked back down at Arian and smiled a bit, hidden behind the dark cloth. Most people Mei talked to(which really weren’t a lot) told him he should just leave the metal parts of his mask visible, but he fancied having the cloth over it. It made him look more neutral when he needed to be, hid embarrassment, and protected the metal valves and hoses from any immediate danger. He looked up at the intercom located slightly up and to the left of them to the announcement.

Mei cocked his head at the intercom, then looked back down at Arian. He heard Arian whimper and felt bad for him. While Mei wasn’t apt in any sort of magicks, he had known people who were before, some of them being good friends. Some faes he had known didn’t want to be bound to a Magi, but were made to anyways. Mei knew what it was like to be forced to become something. For him, he became a machine of death. It wasn’t the same as being tied to someone like the link between a Magi and their familiar. But he still knew what it was like to be owned. He looked at Arian for a moment more, before deciding.

“Do you... actually want to...?” Mei asked quietly, staring at Arian. Mei thought about his second hour: Ap Gov. He knew damn well more about government and politics than anyone else in that room, even most definitely the professor. He passed the class without even trying. He looked down the hall, then looked back to Arian. “I can go with you...” Mei said, in sort of a questioning way, really.

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Arian looked up at Mei when he offered to go with him. His tail and ears perked up a bit and he walked right up and beside Mei's heel.

"Mei, is my human. Can you come with me?"

Arian huffed and whined pawing at his shoe before looking down the hall where the office would be. A link. It was a permanent link between the familiar and Magi, if the Magi died, he too would die, only to come back and serve another and another..it was endless. However, if Arian tied his life to Mei...made the contract with him, he would be able to sense where Mei was at all times, tell what he was feeling, and be able to communicate with him telepathically. His life would be tied to Mei's, but Arian wasn't all to nervous about that outcome. In fact, Arian wanted to get to know Mei more and this would be the perfect way to do so. Sure, would people call them friends? Arian didn't know. I mean, he would like to be Mei's friend if Mei wanted him to be. However, he didn't know if Mei would take that unknowing leap to becoming a Master to a Familiar. It was hard work, familiars needed to be trained or they would become useless, high-titled pets with powers.

Arian lowered his head, thinking, mulling over the decisions. Gently, slowly he placed his nose against Mei's hand, rubbed his head against Mei's leg, leaving some of his black fur on him. Could he really tie Mei down with him? A practical stranger? Mei and Arian didn't really know each other after all. It had only been a day, but if Mei did accept this big responsibility, then Arian would get to know him more. Arian then took a few steps away from him and shifted back to his human form. His long silver-blonde hair and electric blue eyes pierced the younger male's flaxen ones.

"Mei. You do know what this means...Even if you're not versed in magicks...you do know that if I go...I'll be bound to someone. It's a big responsibility."

Arian pulled his long hair up into a bun, his bangs almost long enough to hide the expression in his steely gaze. Arian was beyond nervous, beyond upset. Sure, this was important for some young mage that needed a familiar, but no one took in the feelings of the familiar. Arian's continuous gaze never left Mei's. Mei was probably around 16, which only made Mei two years younger, but if he was to become a Master....there was much training involved for him to learn about magics and how to properly train a familiar. Honestly it would seem like to much work and a new lifestyle to take on for a complete stranger.

"You...don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

Arian smiled a little, the pain was hidden, but it was there in underlying tones. Arian stepped up directly in front of Mei, he was a few inches taller than him and he placed a hand on his soft, onyx hair and ruffled it a bit, trying to distract, not only himself, but to distract Mei. Arian acted completely different in this form than he did in his Church Grim form. Here in this form he was more reserved.

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

Mei Rinsaku
Mei looked down at Arian, at his leg. He looked towards the office, and back down to him. Mei’s past experiences had made him have almost a steely, unwavering nerve, but this somehow made him nervous. He’d had his life ruined before, and he didn’t want something like that to happen to someone else. He looked down at the floor for a moment, contemplating this decision.

When Mei looked back up, Arian had returned to his human form. Mei met his gaze equally, his stark golden eyes, while still piercing, softened. He was nervous, but he kept an even face as he looked at Arian. “Is.. it even possible?” Mei questioned, admitting his lack of knowledge in magic. He didn’t know what to expect if he went through with this. Again, he had known fae who had become tied to people before, but he seldom talked about their familiarism.

Mei looked down again, thinking. He was stepping into something he had no idea about. He didn’t know what would happen, or how his life would change. He knew he had to trust Arian a great deal, with trust being something he seldom came by. Mei knew what a life changing experience could be like. He experienced unspeakable horrors, the death of people he held most dear, and the betrayal of people bound to protect him. Mei had to ask himself: was he ready for this?

Mei contemplated a moment longer, before looking back up at Arian. He watched Arian for a moment, before bringing his hand up to Arian’s wrist, nodding his head lightly. “If it’s possible... I will...” Mei said finally. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Arian felt Mei's hand on his wrist and sighed, the feeling of immediate relief was welcoming. Arian then took Mei's hand and nodded before leading him into the office. The attending secretary and Headmaster were aligning mages with familiars when they turned and saw Arian with Mei they frowned.

"Excuse me. Arian, would you step in line to be put with a potential Magi we can get started."

Arian stood firm and grasped Mei's hand tighter. He looked down at him and gave him a bright smile and then turned his head and cleared his throat his expression no longer kind. It was serious and cold, unnerving. Arian pulled Mei to stand by his side and he placed a red ribbon around Mei's wrist.

"The whole company and host. By all the names of the Creator do swear and bind myself unto thee by all contents of the Creator's Scared Writ, by Incarnation, Death, and Passion, by glorious Ascension. By whatever is holy and binding, do I swear, promise, and vow, unto thee that I will appear, come, serve, and protect unto thee and at all times and in all places, and in all hours, days, minutes from this time forward unto thy life's end wheresoever thou shall call me by my name. I shall come to thee in whatever form thou shalt desire and will answer all thy desires of Mei Rinsaku. I have here unto subscribed my hand and confirm my seal and character unto thee. Binding are these words from Arian Takedo to Mei Rinsaku."

After declaring the contract to Mei and to everyone else witness, Arian kneeled before Mei and bowed his head.

"The contract to a non-mage is eternal binding until the life of the Master or Familiar is extinguished. In my service and loyalty to you, either share me your blood to connect me to you, or brand me with your name, so that all Magi and Familiar alike know I am your servant and your guardian."

Arian looked up at Mei, Arian's cheeks were flushed a rosy pink and his piercing, sapphire eyes bore into Mei's golden eyes. This was it. Either brand his name into his flesh, by tattoo or burn, or share his blood. This was probably scary and new to Mei and so much to ask from him without him really knowing anything about magic or contracts, but Arian vowed to not only himself but to Mei that he would teach him everything there was to know about Familiars and how to begin training. Whatever Mei needed or wanted, it was now Arian's responsibility to see that he gets whatever he desired.
Arian couldn't bear to look up into his eyes anymore with his nerves being on end and he bowed his head waiting for Mei to either brand him or share his blood.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei looked at the headmaster as Arian spoke. Despite Mei’s uncertainty of what would happen, he had decided, and would stick with his decision. His gaze bore into the people around them, and while Mei wasn’t exactly the most imposing figure, he looked like he might kill someone if they moved. The only time when Mei moved was when Arian began speaking to him.

Mei looked over at Arian when he mentioned being branded, or giving his blood. To Mei, the choice was obvious. He still had the code MR-11-EX1 embedded in the skin of his rib cage. Branding wasn’t a pretty sight, nor was it a pleasant experience. He could tell anyone that. Besides, he was more than used to bleeding. Of course, in much different circumstances, but still.

Mei shrugged, and moved his fingers a bit. One of the metal bars from his mask protruded from the cloth, and cut his arm open. It wasn’t the nicest of sights, to say the least, but he barely flinched when he was cut. He noticed a few of the Magi in the room turn white, but he refused to look away from Arian. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Last edited:
Arian nodded and sliced open his own arm as well, he held it up to Mei as he gently took Mei's arm and drew his tongue along the cut, the cut itself beginning to heal itself as he slowly drew it up his skin. Once he took the last drop of Mei's blood he placed a gentle kiss on where the scar would have been, but the flesh had healed nicely from the supernatural saliva from Arian. A small smirk, perhaps a smile formed on his lips as he looked up through his eye lashes. After Mei would take his blood, then they would officially be Master and Familiar.

Arian was so proud of Mei, he did so well. Even if he didn't show how nervous he was, even though his face was hidden behind the cloth and iron of his mask, Arian knew that he must have been nervous. However, Mei was resolved and Arian couldn't have been more proud of his young Master than he was right now. It was a big responsibility and Arian knew that Mei would try his best to accomplish any task that the both of them would do together.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei looked down at Arian. He smiled lightly to himself, thinking about what his mother would think. Probably would think I’d have joined a cult... Mei thought to himself, chuckling shortly. His laughter was short-lived, as he returned to the serious demeanor he had assumed prior.

He looked down at Arian for a moment, his head cocked. He glanced sideways towards the other Magi and the spirits, all of them looking somewhat horrified. Mei looked back to Arian and nodded. He removed the pinned cloth and valves from his mask, once again revealing the metal bits. However, he also took off more parts of the mask, allowing his mouth to the open. This also revealed slightly gruesome scars around where the valves and gaskets had been installed into his face, the main reason Mei seldom took most of his mask.

Mei followed suite with Arian, only causing more horrified staring by the other people in the room. However, due to Mei technically having no supernatural powers, the wound on Arian’s arm didn’t heal. Mei felt a small pang of guilt at this, but he shook it off. He backed away and looked back at Arian, his eyes starkly fierce. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Last edited:
Arian heard the little thought about Mei's mother thinking that he would have joined a cult.
A slight entrance into Mei's thoughts, made Arian feel tingly and weird. It was harder to connect to Mei's mind because he wasn't a mage, but once he did connect Arian felt accomplished.

Would your mother have problems with you owning a dog from that cult? Heh, I'm joking Mei.

The headmaster as well as the other Magi were equally horrified but after word the Headmaster sighed and with a nod he merely grumbled.
"It is done." Arian smiled and nodded taking Mei's hand and walking out of the office. He couldn't believe that it actually worked. He looked over at Mei and ruffled his hair before walking him to class.

"Hey you need to get to class. I'm always a call away. All you have to do is say or think my name and I'm here if you need me."

Arian stopped as they arrived at Ap Gov for Mei and he pushed him lightly to the door. It was almost like him telling him to go one with it you little rascal get to class. He needed to go get books from the library now to help begin training with Mei, after all, starting tomorrow, began his and Mei's training and bonding as both Master and Familiar. He would need books on Church Grims, Masters and Familiars, Sacred Bonds, Magical Tendencies of Familiars, Beginning Master Training and some other basic books on herbal medicines and rituals to either remove the contract or rituals on gaining strength using your Familiar.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei was a bit confused when he heard Arian. He was looking directly at Arian, and he hadn’t spoke. Even then, he shouldn’t have been able to hear what Mei thought. Mei sat for a moment, before he put two and two together. Well, maybe only if she realized the dog could turn into a human. Mei thought, smiling. It was quite convenient, Mei thought, that he could hear his thoughts, so that now he didn’t have to write everything down that he wanted to say.

Mei nodded to Arian as he brought him to class. He stood outside the door and looked up at Arian. “Well... I don’t NEED to, per say...” Mei said, giggling lightly. He reinstalled the cage to his mask, before putting the cloth and valves to give it the appearance of a gas mask again. Mei looked at Arian for a long time, before reluctantly walking into class.

Second period will be over in a couple moments. Once one or two more posts have been made, second period will end and passing period will begin.

Instead of skipping to the end of the day after this period, we will skip to the end after third period.

Arian Takedo was in the library when a male with pink hair came by to sit down next to him. He knew that scent from anywhere, he would never, COULD never forget that scent. The male tilted his head and smirked. Cherbellum Wicknix. He went by Cherry or Cher. Arian looked over to him out of the corner of his eye slowly flipping a page to a book that Arian was going to pick up for Mei.

"So. You with a human. Interesting don't you think? I mean, does that little scrub even possess magic?" Cherry laughed and rolled his eyes looking at his nails.
"Waste of your talent and time. Why didn't you make a contract with a Mage?" Cherry then shut the book and leaned in closer to Arian. Arian on the other hand was growling quietly and nearly snapped his teeth at Cherbellum when he closed the book that he had been looking over.

"I didn't choose a Mage because I didn't want them. Mei is my Master now Cherbellum."

Arian snarled under his breath and was about to stand up to leave, however Cherbellum made Arian sit with a command from the Old Alberion text that controlled Church Grims.

"Siycu-etar."

Arian halted. He was struggling not to sit. His skin broke out in a sweat as he was refusing Cherbellum's command. Arian's stomach churned and his muscles ached from the strain. Cherry smirked and stood getting right up in Arian's face as he once more said the command words in a dark, sultry voice that sickened Arian to the core of his being. It felt WRONG to listen to Cherry when he wasn't Mei. Mei was his master and here Cherbellum was blatantly challenging the contract that Arian made with Mei.

"Siycu-etar."

Arian slowly sat down but was continuously growling under his breath. Cher patted his head and smiled as he sat in front of Arian on the table his legs dangling between Arian's legs. "Good boy." Arian snarled showing his teeth as he glared at Cherbellum.

"Oh stop it Arian. He doesn't know the ancient text like we Mages do. I studied for two whole years to become a Master to a Church Grim. You're the only one around in 100 years. You're rare. I want you. That...machine freak doesn't deserve you. What could he possibly do for you? How would he train you? Use you to your fullest ability? Study? These books?"

Cherbellum flipped one of the books off the table and onto the floor, it was Mei. These books were all that Mei needed to start learning how to help train and bond with Arian. Arian was boiling. He could feel the change coming onto him in a storm of fury and rage. How dare Cherbellum speak of Mei this way? Arian would teach him. Mei would learn. If not, then fine! Mei could just be his Master that he protected and cared for.

"Think about it Ari."

Ari cringed at the stupid pet name. Cherbellum came from Lancashire and had transferred when Arian did. Cherbellum was trying to claim him as a Familiar back in England as well, but Arian refused and had left the academy to prove his point to the Headmistress that he would not make a contract with Cherbellum.
Cherbellum patted him once more on the head and then smiled sadistically before standing and beginning to walk out of the library.

"Oh! I almost forgot to release you from the Sit Command." Cherbellum pointed a finger at him and in quick words said, "Relesi-tu." Arian let out the breath that had been trapped in his lungs and leaned onto the table to catch his breath. Mei. His Mei. He needed him to calm down. He needed to go find Mei. He would help him feel better.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei looked up in the middle of his lessons. He felt like something was wrong. It took him a moment of wondering, before he thought about Arian. He supposed it could be him, although Mei was unsure what he could’ve done to make something happen already. Is something wrong? Mei thought. He waited for a moment for a response, only to get nothing. Mei looked at his teacher for a moment, before walking out. His professor did little to stop him, considering Mei really didn’t need to try to pass the class.

Mei walked outside of the room, looking about. He wasn’t quite sure where he was to start looking. He stopped for a moment, looking about. After a moment of thinking, it came to him. In the library... Mei thought, before heading out.

While Mei was unsure what the problem was, he wanted to make sure nothing would happen. Mei paused, inputting commands for defense into his mask. After a moment, he continued his movement. Only this time, his mask had protruded a series of strong, metal meshes and bars that weaver around each other, creating a thick barrier of armor. When it finally finished, it made Mei nearly half a foot taller, with heavy clanking every step he took.
D7724225-EC0E-47E3-B1ED-E9866D425A1A.jpeg

The original purpose of Mei’s mask was to turn him into a war machine. His mask had a wide variety of defensive capabilities. And this was only one of them. The armor made Mei significantly stronger than he was before, greatly enhancing his physical capabilities in exchange for exhaustion later. While Mei wasn’t expecting to have to fight anyone with the force he had at his disposal, it couldn’t hurt to have it on deck.

Mei reached the library, clad in heavy armor. He looked in and located Arian quickly. He saw him from a distance, and it didn’t seem like he was in any immediate danger. I’m over here, Mei thought to himself not really thinking about the fact that Arian might not know where ‘here’ is. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Arian was breathing heavy and had his fingers digging into the table. He was going to change. In rage....everything he was taught told him not to change while he was angry. He wanted to find Mei but as soon as that thought appeared in his head he heard Mei's thoughts. He was here! Arian turned around and saw Mei in battle armor. He burst into a fit of laughter and tears and stood up, in this new getup Mei was actually taller than Arian. Arian walked over covering his mouth with the back of his head, tears gleaming in his eyes as he walked up and laid his head on the machine that was Mei.

"Thank God you're here. Mei....can we go? Leave?"

Arian was super quiet, he'd never been this withdrawn before. This quiet, even after the burst of laughter, the momentary joy...what Cherbellum had said to Arian had gotten under his skin. Arian handed Mei the new books he would need in order to train Arian then took his metal clad hand.

"Mei...thank you." Arian didn't realize just how much he needed Mei to show up. Even if he was armored up for war, ready to take down the whole world...it meant a great deal to Arian. Arian squeezed the metal hand and was shaking from head to toe. He wanted to scream, cry, beat the ever living hell out of Cherbellum for saying that Mei was a freak... He wanted to...to...Arian had never really killed anyone, never thought about it but..Cherbellum made him that angry. Arian hugged Mei tight even though he was a war machine and just held him, burying his face in the metal chest, even under all the armor he could still smell Mei. His scent. It was soothing beyond compare and Arian realized just how much he already relied on his new Master. Maybe...they could take today off...spend time talking...or sitting in silence together. Arian didn't really care what they did as long as it was together.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei looked around as Arian walked to him. He saw some people studying, talking, and one guy leaving, but besides that everything seemed alright. With, of course, the exception of Arian. He put a metal arm around Arian when he reached him, only needing one to reach around his entire body. Mei sat in silence for a moment, before Arian mentioned leaving.

“Leaving?” Mei asked. He was somewhat confused at this idea. He wasn’t stranger to skipping or missing class. Hell, he could barely go at all and still pass, just as long as he showed up for tests and projects. But he hadn’t ever completely ditched a day of classes just to hang out with someone. Mei looked down at Arian, however. He saw the tear stained face, and felt pangs of pain from the past. He thought of his mother, when Mei had been taken away. He thought of his brother, when they said goodbye. He even thought of himself, when he watched almost his entire family die. He nodded slowly, understanding the pain of time. “Okay...” Mei sad quietly, the thoughts of his past now fresh in his mind.

Mei’s armor began to deconstruct, the metal fibers and mesh receding and the various metal framework pieces retreating into the dark recess of his mask. Quite quickly, he was back to his jacket and jeans, now shorter once again than Arian. He looked up at Arian, his face wrought with sadness, even visible from just his eyes. He felt the sadness not only of his past reflections, but now of Arian. He held Arian’s hand tightly back, his head into his chest. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Arian sighed softly and ruffled Mei's hair bringing Mei in close to his chest, having Mei lay his head on his chest.

"Hey...sorry for...making you worry and leave class. Heh....I'm a dumb dog..aren't I?" Arian chuckled but it didn't sound genuine, he held Mei for a few more seconds before taking his hand and leading him out of the library. Cherbellum was out in the hall and waved at the two of them smirking as he saw the look on Arian's face. Arian quickly turned and took Mei away from him and lead Mei down the hall to the dormitories. Arian had snacks and a mini fridge in the corner of his dorm and a few books or movies that they could watch or read. Mei was in pain and Arian had caused him that pain and worry. He felt guilty. He should have handled his problems better. Once they reached Arian's room he opened the door for Mei and gestured him inside.

"Go on and make yourself at home."

Arian's dorm was meticulously clean and tidy, there was his black dog fur on the carpet but other than that books and other room accessories were put away nicely. Arian grabbed a towel and pulled the hair band out of his hair, letting the loose silver-blonde strands cascade down the middle of his back.

"Drinks are in the fridge and snacks are in the little drawer next to the fridge. I'm taking a shower.."

Arian had felt dirty and unclean when Cherbellum commanded him into sitting. It felt unnatural and he needed to wipe his magic residue off of himself. He once more looked back at Mei and tried to smile and put on a brave face. Mei was still really young to this whole Master/Familiar thing, but Arian was so proud of him for realizing that he needed his assistance. In just one look, he told Mei that he was proud. He then turned and left for the mini bathroom he had attached to his dorm room.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei followed Arian closely as they left the library. The class is pretty dull anyways, Mei thought, shrugging his shoulders. He looked around as they left, spotting Cherbellum. He had his suspicions, but he didn’t say anything. All he did was stare at him as they left, his flax eyes nearly strong enough to burn a hole through him.

Mei followed Arian in silence to the dormitories. Mei looked around the dorms, now that everyone had calmed down, and possessions had been returned. It was quite nice, he thought, when everyone wasn’t so pissed about their room being broken into. He walked slightly behind Arian into his dorm room, watching as he went in.

He immediately thought that it was quite nice. Mei never would be so organized, due to the way he was raised in a generally crazy family. He shook his mind off his family and his past, focusing on the present. Mei nodded towards Arian when he said he would go to shower. As he sat down carefully on the bed, he looked at Arian. “Its... not your fault...” Mei said quietly, referring to his brief flashbacks. He sat quietly, taking notes on church grims, fae, and familiarism. He knew he would need to take it easy, for the fatigue that would come later. For now, he simply shut off the advanced senses in his mask, and sat writing his information. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

b8fd9caa51de58fb81d8e4212dfa247f.jpg Arian came back out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his hips, his back which had a red tattoo of snakes and a tribal sun took up his lower and mid-section of his back. The snakes were said to be the sign of the Devil, which folklore said that the Church Grim was a servant to, however, this was a lie. The tribal sun was to remind Arian that during the day a Church Grim was resting so that come nightfall his duty to his Master began. It was an important symbolism tattoo of what and who he was. Arian was towel drying his hair with another towel and he chuckled, Mei thought his dorm was nice which was sweet of him. Arian came up behind Mei as he was studying the books Arian got for him. He leaned over Mei's shoulder, water droplets dripping onto his shoulder, arm and hand.

"I know it's not my fault. But...I placed you in a mindset that's not good for neither of us. Forgive me for being such a foolish pup. Mei."

Arian whispered quietly next to Mei's ear as he looked at Mei's fingers once more fiddling away taking notes in what Arian came to understand as the 'mask' Apparently this mask was real high-tech from what Arian observed from it and that's how Mei took notes.

Mei Rinsaku
It’s okay...” Mei said, shaking his head. You needed help. I know how that feels. It’s okay. Mei thought, looking up at Arian. Mei knew how it was to cry out for help, to feel weak. The only difference was that Mei never got his help, causing him to lash out. He didn’t want the same thing to happen to Arian. He knew from experience that things could go awry very quickly, and that they might not end too well. It certainly didn’t with Mei, at least.

Mei closed his eyes and sighed, most of the workload of the day taken off. Of course, he now had other things to work on and attend to, but Mei would much rather attend to Arian than attend to his teachers and class work. Mei opened his eyes and looked at Arian for a long time. He was surprised, that he felt somewhat similar to him. Of course, they had vast differences. But even the similarities that Mei shared with him outnumbered most people.

Mei motioned for Arian to sit down next to him, watching him. Even though Mei trusted Arian for the most part, he still had paranoid tendencies, although he knew nothing bad would happen. He watched Arian for a moment, before blushing lightly and looking away. “Sorry...” he said quietly. He didn’t like to watch people so, but it was a habit he was so used to performing, he seldom caught himself doing it. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Arian laid his head on Mei's shoulder. You're right. I needed help. So did you...in your past. I'm sorry I did not know you then...to protect you. Arian thought back, linking in with Mei's mind. He felt the pain, felt it as his own, and he wished he could have been there in the past to serve Mei and his family as their guard dog, but there is no use in wishing for a time machine and being able to change the past. It only helped to learn from it and move on with the present. Mei sighed and Arian came to ruffle his hair, it was meant to be a comforting gesture, then Arian blushed and cleared his throat, hiding his face as he read that Mei would rather attend to him than go to class. How kind of Mei, but if Arian had anything to say about it, Mei would be continuing his education, just not in the classes he was in now.

Arian sat down next to Mei and chuckled. Mei's blushing face was cute. Arian watched Mei and tilted his head to the side.
"You don't have to apologize. Looking at people is how you get information. Right? That's what you were doing when we met this morning in art class. You were studying me." Arian smiled and nudged him with his shoulder trying to get him to loosen up. Mei was like him, similar but really different. That was just the stuff that he picked up on. Like the silence. Arian liked the quiet and serene, it was different when it was sad silence...that silence was painful, but this silence with Mei was nice.
"Hey to make it so you're not uncomfortable can I stare at you while you stare at me?" It was an innocent enough question, much like his canine form he was blunt about asking questions.

Mei Rinsaku
Mei shook his head. You couldn’t have. They were... powerful Mei thought, motioning to his mask. Mei giggled a tad bit when he looked up at Arian trying to hide his blush. “Nice try...” Mei said, a small smile forming on his face. He got his comeuppance only a few moments later, however, when Arian though Mei looked cute. “B-behave!” Mei huffed, blushing worse and looking away. It was hardly anything that Mei thought offensive, however, he wasn’t exactly the most tactful when it came to romantic encounters.

He nodded in confirmation when he asked about gathering information. I usually record it in the government database. Although it really isn’t a government database, I suppose... I’m the only living person who can actually access it. Mei looked over at Arian, the redness in his face dissipating, but still somewhat present.

“Stare... eh?” Mei said, somewhat confused. He looked down as he removed most of his mask, small hisses or steam coming out as certain parts depressurized. He took most of his mask off, leaving only a metal frame and two hoses, one going through both his cheeks, and another going from his bottom jaw to his throat. Mei looked back at Arian, wondering on what he suggested.

Ah... stare at each other? Very... interesting idea, at least Mei thought, smiling a bit at the thought of someone walking in and seeing the two just staring at each other. It’s just a habit I need to get rid of, really. Mei thought, looking at Arian. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

When Mei said to behave Arian whimpered even though he was in his human form and nuzzled into Mei's shoulder.
"Mei!!! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a bad dog. Forgive me?" Arian smiled and then as Mei was dismantling the mask he sat closer to Mei, he was really studying closly the tubes going into his cheeks and the one going from his jaw to his throat. Lightly, he let his fingers slide over Mei's skin over the tubes, he then looked into Mei's eyes.
Nah, I don't think it's a bad habit. So why get rid of it? Arian thought back, he was just as curious as the canine form had been and he slid his fingers down the tube that was in his throat then lower to the clavicle bone and then to his chest. Arian was a tactile learning and sensory learning, what he couldn't learn through his senses was...kinda lost on him. He frowned and looked at Mei again. Does it hurt? Arian paused before placing a finger on the tube then slid it gently to Mei's jaw. When I touch it? Touch you? Does it hurt? Arian thought concerned that if he touched him to hard that he would hurt Mei. He didn't want to hurt his new Master.

Arian blushed darkly and realized very quickly that touching him more than likely made him uncomfortable and he apologized profusely. "I'm sorry. I'm a tactile learner...it's...a dog thing...I depend on my senses to know people and my surroundings." He muttered off on the sentence as he looked away his pale cheeks now a crimson and the tips of his ears were also a slight pink, but those were hidden by his silver-blonde hair. Imapeople000 Imapeople000

Mei Rinsaku
Mei blinked when Arian whimpered, confused. He realized what had happened, and stifled his laughter. “I mean... not exactly what I meant by behave...” Mei giggled lightly, realizing the miscommunication. Mei, of course, meant something a tad bit different when he said behave. His face softened when Arian traced the tubes embedded into him, meeting his gaze.

He shook his head lightly when he asked if it hurt. “No... it doesn’t hurt at all.” Mei said assuringly. Truth be told, if Mei weren’t used to worse pains, he might’ve winced a bit. However, having them installed had been indefinitely more painful than anything Arian could or would most likely do, so he shrugged the light pain off. He had dealt with much more before, so he felt it petty to complain about such minor pains.

Mei shook his head when Arian retracted his hand, apologizing. “It’s fine...” Mei said quietly. I can’t blame you for wanting to know. To be fair, pretty much anyone alive hasn’t seen this technology. I really can’t blame you for being curious. Mei lightly took Arian’s hand and placed it back on his face. If I had to admit, it’s somewhat soothing. Mei thought, embarrassed slightly, but not enough to blush. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Second hour is now over. There will be a brief passing period, and then third hour. After third, we will be skipping to the end of classes for the day. Characters will still be able to interact after this, but no classes will be held(with the exception of clubs).

Juleus Calcous Dixon

I woke up and looked at the clock, end of second hour. I decided to get up and stretch... I had been asleep all hour.
'Time to go for a walk I guess'
I changed my now warm icepack for a new cold one. I turned the air-con to low so it would be cool when I got back.
"yawn..."
I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I left the room and walked towards the shaded tree.
'I hope third hour is good or I may as well sleep some more'
I checked my watch.
'Still time to sit under the tree'
I put one earphone in and turned on my iPod shuffle
'Luckily I kept this o'l thing'
I smiled as I sat under the tree looking up sleepily at the beautiful sky.

xpstitch xpstitch

Phoenix Dixon Phoenix Dixon

Caleb walks about, so unsure as to what he should do. He then walks towards the outside areas of the school.

There was all sort of beautiful scenery going on around him. He liked it. There was a boy there. Sitting below a tree.

He watched him silently, wondering if he should talk to him or not. They were strangers and it was awkward. Maybe he should go offer him snacks? Maybe they should have a picnic together?...

Juleus Calcous Dixon

As I sifted away from conscious thinking I realised I should maybe draw the scenery. I grabbed my small A5 sketch book I carried in my front pocket and started to briefly sketch the sky. My stomach grumbled as I drew.
'I should have brought a snack...'
I tried to concentrate but failed as I was hungry
xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back