• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yoυ only lιĸe мe wнen ι'м looĸιng ѕad. (ғandoмѕ and orιgιnal)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra
Hello! Welcome!

21l7i13.jpg

no slide
About Me

I'm a female, I'm 22, and I live in Washington.

I stay up fairly late, so I'm more active at night, but I do get up early enough to get replies in during the day as well.

I have anxiety and depression, so sometimes I have absolutely no energy to reply. When this happens, I am always sure to let my partners know! I try to push through it generally, but sometimes I just can't.

I'm a romance and drama junkie. I live for this shit. My role plays will always be romance, and have tons of drama. If you're not into that then this is not the place for you!!
What I Require of You

Activity. I understand we all have lives, and issues (see "about me", above) but I prefer partners who can reply at least once a day, or at least once every other day. I lose interest easily if the role play isn't flowing.

Grammar and spelling, as well as punctuation. This has got to be good. I can't stand role playing with people who don't meet my level. (Not that I'm amazing.) But at least have a decent grasp on these, please.

Use third person. Only. I have had people switch between first and third, and that is a big no for me!

Be willing to double, and play canons. All fandoms are canon x oc, so this is a big one.

Let me know if you get bored, or want to quit. Let me know if you're going on vacation, or if you're busy! I appreciate the message, even if you quit in the middle of planning. And most importantly, if I send you a message asking if you're still interested, don't ignore me please. Just be honest.

Fandoms

These are all canon x oc, and male x female pairings.

(With the exception of Life is Strange and Sailor Moon!)

However, I will gladly do canon x canon, male x male or female x female for my partner, if we can double and do a male x female canon x oc for me!

Attack on Titan

Death Note

My Love Story

Nana

Final Fantasy VIII

Chrono Cross

Dragon Age

Naruto

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Hana Kimi

Bleach

Psycho Pass

Danganronpa

Persona 3

Persona 4

Akira

Harry Potter

Life is Strange

Pokemon

Zelda

Kingdom Hearts

Marvel

Walking Dead

Supernatural

Hunger Games

Star Wars

Fatal Frame

Sailor Moon

I'm sure there are plenty more, so please, ask away!
Original

Brother x Sister romance

Historical romance (Medieval, 1700's, 1800's, Victorian Era, Ancient Japan, ect ect)

Ghost x Human

Vampire x Human

Android x Human

Monster x Monster

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

God/Goddess x Human

Witch x Witch Hunter

Crime lord's daughter x Rival gang member

Best friend x Best Friend

Ex x Ex

Teacher x Student

Step Sibling x Step Sibling

Artist x Artist

Psychic x Psychic

Window x Dead Husband's Brother

Queen x Knight

Gamer x Gamer

School President x Failing Grades Student

MtF Transgender x Male

Athlete x Athlete

Tall guy x Short Girl

Chubby girl x Athlete guy

Uptight/Proper Girl x Lesbian classmate

Druggie x Druggie

Siren x Sailor

Monster girls x monster boys

Kpop star x fan

Jrock star x Fan

Celeb x Fan

Musician x Fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Doppelganger2 said:
Hey, If you're looking for a ChloeXMax I'd be into it! :)
(or any FXF)
What about Chloe x Oc?

OzmeoTree said:
What about Dragon Age 2? I've been craving a FenrisxMHawke if you're up for it
I only do male x female for myself.

jessibell said:
I'd be more than willing to do a Harry Potter RP with you!
Awesome! Can you play Severus or Draco for me?

Unfortunately I can't...forgot that I still haven't met the 10 post requirement. I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in doing an Attack on Titan roleplay with you. I haven't read the whole manga of AOT, but I've watched the first season, if that's okay!

Wishes said:
I'm interested in doing an Attack on Titan roleplay with you. I haven't read the whole manga of AOT, but I've watched the first season, if that's okay!
Yes, that's fine! I've only seen the anime anyway. Can you PM me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back