Other You've been kidnapped by the Big Baddies

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Uh oh! You've been kidnapped and kept hostage by the big baddies of the last TV show you've watched! But fear not! the main characters of your show are going to rescue you. Or at least try to. So what's the last TV show you've watched, and how will your story turn out? Will it fail miserably? Will it be an awesome, heart-pounding escape? Will it be just.... Strange? You tell me! As for myself... Well, the last show I've watched was Regular Show.... Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun day.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god it's would die miserably. Last thing I watched was Stranger Things. A bunch of kids running around with a girl.that has psychic powers trying to stop a man-earing monster.... yeeeah... I'm dead for sure.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Oh god it's would die miserably. Last thing I watched was Stranger Things. A bunch of kids running around with a girl.that has psychic powers trying to stop a man-earing monster.... yeeeah... I'm dead for sure.

[/QUOTE]
xD Oh boy, what an adventure. All I can say is good luck. *Backs away slowly* xD

My next option wouldn't be any better either. ;;^;;

I was watching The 100 before that. So I would also die very miserably. xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]My next option wouldn't be any better either. ;;^;;
I was watching The 100 before that. So I would also die very miserably. xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol, but hey, at least it wasn't something like Game of Thrones. xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]OH GOD. No, it's definitely not a GoT death. xD

[/QUOTE]
I haven't watched the show myself, but I have heard things.

Things like everyone dying.

A lot....

...Either way, my second choice wouldn't be quite so bad. It's a sci-fi show, I doubt you'd recognize it. It's called Babylon 5. And I think that would be a cool place to be.

I feel like I might have heard it, but I've never seen it. What's it about?

Erm...

I'm killed multiple times in a repeating time loop by a David Bowie lookalike with a hand fetish while the hero team is busy cheating coupon refunds to gain mass amounts of money using their muscle-ghosts, carelessly sending teenagers after multiple super powered murderers, plagiarizing content for their comics from their enemy's lives, and taking care of an invisible baby.

Not sure which side is better.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I feel like I might have heard it, but I've never seen it. What's it about?

[/QUOTE]
It's about a space station called Babylon 5. Babylon 1, 2, and 3 were destroyed. Babylon 4 oddly disappeared. And now here's the 5th one, ready to go. A lot of hectic things happen, to say the least.

If you're gonna check it out, keep something in mind. The first season is b o r i n g. The second season is a bit better. But oh man, if you get to the third season, it's absolutely worth it.

And if you do check it out, PM me and tell me what you think as you watch it. :)

Ammy said:
Erm...
I'm killed multiple times in a repeating time loop by a David Bowie lookalike with a hand fetish while the hero team is busy cheating coupon refunds to gain mass amounts of money using their muscle-ghosts, carelessly sending teenagers after multiple super powered murderers, plagiarizing content for their comics from their enemy's lives, and taking care of an invisible baby.

Not sure which side is better.

Oh boy. Good luck. xD try not to die, nonetheless.

Daisie said:
It's about a space station called Babylon 5. Babylon 1, 2, and 3 were destroyed. Babylon 4 oddly disappeared. And now here's the 5th one, ready to go. A lot of hectic things happen, to say the least.
If you're gonna check it out, keep something in mind. The first season is b o r i n g. The second season is a bit better. But oh man, if you get to the third season, it's absolutely worth it.

And if you do check it out, PM me and tell me what you think as you watch it. :)
If you go to Z'Ha'Dum, you will die.

Hmmm... the last show I watched was Steven Universe, so I'm not quite sure how it would turn out. If I was kidnapped by Jasper, I have a feeling I would make it out alive if the Crystal Gems were to save me, Yellow Diamond on the other hand...

The second to last show I watched was Stranger Things, and like @CRiTiCAL ERR0R said, I would totally be screwed.

Ballerina said:
Hmmm... the last show I watched was Steven Universe, so I'm not quite sure how it would turn out. If I was kidnapped by Jasper, I have a feeling I would make it out alive if the Crystal Gems were to save me, Yellow Diamond on the other hand...
The second to last show I watched was Stranger Things, and like @CRiTiCAL ERR0R said, I would totally be screwed.
xD Well alright then. I've barely started SU, I dunno who those Yellow Diamond or Jasper people are yet. But I bet they're cool, at least. :3

@LegoLad659

The talks are over for the day. We shall commence again tomorrow at the hour of longing.

xD

The last show I watched was Adventure Time.

: P

I guess I would be kidnapped by the Ice King and rescued by Finn and Jake. Does that make me a princess. : o

Damn it, I don't want to be locked up in Ben Chang's basement. The Changlorious Basterds can really do a number on you.

And no, I didn't misspell the word "bastards". They're literally called the Changlorious Basterds.

Second last show I watched was "Flight of the Concords". I'm pretty sure the only big bad in that show is Murray's social anxiety.

Luckily Game of Thrones is on hiatus of sorts until next year ( ;) ) The last I watched was a new Korean drama called "W"... And I can't say I know for sure who's exactly the bad guy in that one... But I guess Game of Thrones main characters mean I'm going to survive, easily - especially since on of the main characters literally have dragons. Ha!

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]The last show I watched was Adventure Time.
: P

I guess I would be kidnapped by the Ice King and rescued by Finn and Jake. Does that make me a princess. : o

[/QUOTE]
If you want to be a princess, go on ahead, lol.

LordOfThePitch said:
Damn it, I don't want to be locked up in Ben Chang's basement. The Changlorious Basterds can really do a number on you.
And no, I didn't misspell the word "bastards". They're literally called the Changlorious Basterds.

Second last show I watched was "Flight of the Concords". I'm pretty sure the only big bad in that show is Murray's social anxiety.
xD Oh boy. Good luck, have fun, and don't die. GL HF DD

Miracleist said:
Luckily Game of Thrones is on hiatus of sorts until next year ( ;) ) The last I watched was a new Korean drama called "W"... And I can't say I know for sure who's exactly the bad guy in that one... But I guess Game of Thrones main characters mean I'm going to survive, easily - especially since on of the main characters literally have dragons. Ha!
Hmm, welp good luck. GoT isn't the best universe to be stuck in, at least in terms of survival, I've heard. ( :P )

Daisie said:
Hmm, welp good luck. GoT isn't the best universe to be stuck in, at least in terms of survival, I've heard. ( :P )
Ah, no no. The drama I last watched was the Korean drama "W", which is set in a modern S. Korea - which is awesome either way. Whoever the villain is from that is gonna be fighting the peeps from GoT... So... Think that's a pretty clear win for the GoT side. ( :P )

The last show I watched was Ballers... Um, I guess I would get kidnapped by a bunch of football analysts but that shit wouldn't go anywhere considering the main characters are

A huge linebacker that can push a Ford truck up a ramp

A football superstar that is very misguided

A bald football recruiter

And Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back