• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πˆππ•πˆπ“π„πƒπŸ—‘π™€π™€π™˜ π™˜π™π™–π™©.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
alright and the four hosts have all been posted! their backstories are rushed so expect some edits when I get the chance, but essentially the information will stay the same!

excited to see the rest of the characters, but love all the characters so far!!

alright and the four hosts have all been posted! their backstories are rushed so expect some edits when I get the chance, but essentially the information will stay the same!

already in love with all of them, especially amari and wolfgang, maybe even stacey (totally rooting for her, anyway) - don't mind me, i'm just here for the gays.

already in love with all of them, especially amari and wolfgang, maybe even stacey (totally rooting for her, anyway) - don't mind me, i'm just here for the gays.

if you think about it, harrison is also gay...for himself πŸ€”

if you think about it, harrison is also gay...for himself πŸ€”

heh, i don't NOT like him, he's just gonna have to prove himself first >:'((
i bet he'd be fun to interact with, especially for kohl considering they're both big, strong macho men, but on two very different ends of the spectrum.

imma step out of this one, sorry. it has a great premise, but i just don't have the time needed to make it good. gl y'all!

im working on my app today so I should have it finished by tonight! Fingers crossed! Ahhhhhhh!

so...I may have forgotten you all don't live in australia, so I'll be going off EST time instead for the deadline:

july 17th, 8pm EST.

tumblr_m1oeuqmLwp1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

alright, we broke up for a little while, but morgan's back. i just had to give her some angst to make her more interesting for myself i guess

finished bee and my side character, suzy! my insomnia struck again but cheers to being productive :')

i always love looking at my google history after creating characters. welcome to another game of "i swear im writing not a story and not trying to actually kill someone"
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back