• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ—ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
*yeets self into chat* alright, i got their placeholders up but i'll work on morgan and kohl more tonight.

edit; lol, did a complete 360ยฐ change on kohl's stereotype and fc. shoot me now

Last edited:
canโ€™t decide if taylor hill or natalia dyer would make a better innocent girl next door

placeholders are up ;-)

& god i'm still aaaaaaaaa. this is such a good idea idiot idiot and i love you

lol i decided natalia dyer fits better and i had a bunch of free time this morning, so my cs is done ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

placeholders are up ;-)

& god i'm still aaaaaaaaa. this is such a good idea idiot idiot and i love you
stop Iโ€™ll cry :xFoops:
lol i decided natalia dyer fits better and i had a bunch of free time this morning, so my cs is done ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
yesss! natalia dyer was perfect, love her so much and great cs btw!

idiot idiot

Don't know what the deal is, but all the fancy coding is preventing me from reading the entire CS template. Also on that note I'm really unable to see any of the other character's information either. Sorry peeps, guest I'm just a basic type of dude.

idiot idiot

Don't know what the deal is, but all the fancy coding is preventing me from reading the entire CS template. Also on that note I'm really unable to see any of the other character's information either. Sorry peeps, guest I'm just a basic type of dude.

hey man, yeah the codes arenโ€™t very mobile-friendly sadly! If youโ€™re on your PC they should be easy to read, but if you planned on roleplaying exclusively on your phone that might be an issue sorry! ๐Ÿ˜”

Can't read em' on my laptop either.

now that is weird! so you can see part of the cs template? have you tried placing ur cursor on the info and scrolling with the mouse wheel?

in terms of other characters, most people have only posted placeholders so there isnโ€™t much information to see!

hopefully this helps, if not Iโ€™m not too sure, maybe one of the resident coders can help us!

now that is weird! so you can see part of the cs template? have you tried placing ur cursor on the info and scrolling with the mouse wheel?

in terms of other characters, most people have only posted placeholders so there isnโ€™t much information to see!

hopefully this helps, if not Iโ€™m not too sure, maybe one of the resident coders can help us!

Think you could just PM me the CS without all the fancy coding?

I've been working on a bunch of Morgan and Kohl's stuff while I'm at work, so I think I should be able to get at least one of them done tonight.

Last edited:
I posted my character as well. Let me know if it is dissatisfactory, please! <3 Thanks for the opportunity.

I posted my character as well. Let me know if it is dissatisfactory, please! <3 Thanks for the opportunity.

youโ€™re too sweet, no need to thank me and everything looks fine! ๐Ÿ’–

kohlโ€™s got that bad boy vibe and i love him pls ruin tess

heheheh, i had a feeling you'd enjoy the bad boy vibe considering her good girl vibe. honestly i'm gay as fuck and kinda surprised myself making a mostly-straight character in the first place, like i can't believe i'm straight-shipping right now, but yup, here we are.

although, it's also important to note that Kohl would go gay for Penn Badgley or James Franco in .02 seconds flat without any hesitation whatsoever, so there's that. *sorry for the double post jk no i'm not

heheheh, i had a feeling you'd enjoy the bad boy vibe considering her good girl vibe. honestly i'm gay as fuck and kinda surprised myself making a mostly-straight character in the first place, like i can't believe i'm straight-shipping right now, but yup, here we are.

although, it's also important to note that Kohl would go gay for Penn Badgley or James Franco in .02 seconds flat without any hesitation whatsoever, so there's that. *sorry for the double post jk no i'm not

lol the duality of man

I've decided on a deadline: 17th of june!
if this doesn't work for anyone please do let me know and I'll see what I can do! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

okay, i need to go back and edit morgan's personality overview and backstory in later too, but there's most of her cs. oof. okay, now i need to go to bed.

ava's done, left the ending rather brief cos mmm plotting later perhaps :hearteyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back