• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ—ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

idiot

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐••.
๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ผŽ
51fd0d129cc362017c6c5ee462a68cc1.gif

Last edited:
im so ready to have a big emotional death scene like fook yeah bro gimme all the angst

Super interested holy heck its been a while since my last horror/slasher rp!

Lowkey tempted to make someone that would 100% use other people as meat shields but-

y'all. get ready for a manic pixie dream girl and a cynical academic >:-)))

Excited despite having no idea what kind of character I wanna make _(ยดเฝ€`ใ€ โˆ ) _

so got the placeholder up for the hosts of the party who are all iconic in their own way! I'll be posting their actual cs's when I get the chance but for now, feel free to post those characters!

btw if anyone knows how to centre columns and rows pls tell me cause I'm too dumb to. ๐Ÿ˜”

so got the placeholder up for the hosts of the party who are all iconic in their own way! I'll be posting their actual cs's when I get the chance but for now, feel free to post those characters!

btw if anyone knows how to centre columns and rows pls tell me cause I'm too dumb to. ๐Ÿ˜”
ugh, sorry dude you're on your own with that one. i hate rows and columns and use flex boxes instead

ugh, sorry dude you're on your own with that one. i hate rows and columns and use flex boxes instead
I have no idea what that is so might just stick to columns and just get angry every time I see it isn't centred. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

can wolfgang be my friend irl HAHA
wolfgang is an interesting guy, to say the least.

Either the centerblock=size command with a percent number for size, or [bg=transparent; margin: auto; if youโ€™re using tricky divs

Edit: margin is your friend. You can do margin-left to move things right, and margin-top to move things down. Margins also work in negative numbers. :)

Last edited:
also thereโ€™s no link to the cs page on the ooc page

Either the centerblock=size command with a percent number for size, or

also thereโ€™s no link to the cs page on the ooc page

ooo thank you, I wasn't using percentage just '1' and '2's but luckily I had the wonderful weldherwings weldherwings fix it for me!

and shoot I forgot to link it, should be all good now! and with that, I'm off to bed x

ooo thank you, I wasn't using percentage just '1' and '2's but luckily I had the wonderful weldherwings weldherwings fix it for me!

and shoot I forgot to link it, should be all good now! and with that, I'm off to bed x
have a wonderful night! I'm heading off to bed as well, then I should have a CS out to you!
Sweet dreams when you all get there, and good morning/afternoon to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back