• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern * ` ~ *Breathing's not a part of healing, It doesn't mean I'm alive inside* ` ~ * ( M/F or F/F)

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️
RockBand.jpg

I hate that you hurt me
I'll take what you've done
I hate that you're happy
I thought you were the one
I hate that I still want you
and miss your smile
I hate everything about you
I hate myself for hanging on

Breathing's not a part of healing
It doesn't mean I'm alive inside
Just because my hearts still beating
It doesn't mean I don't wanna die slow

*~*

Plot

If you couldn't tell from the picture, the main idea for this thread is for a rock band RP. I would prefer to keep this m/f or f/f as I really would like the main singer of the band to be female as I have a voice claim in mind for their sound. If I still have your interest because keep on reading below for my expectations for the RP! :)

Expectations

- I would like to play the female lead singer however that doesn't mean your character cant also sing and/or play an instrument. This rp can be m/f or f/f
- Please be 18+ because depending on where this goes it could end up being a darker RP involving mature themes. I myself am over 21+.
- Be active in helping with the planning and/or brainstorming. It's annoying when I come up with the idea and the other person is like "yeah that sounds great!" and gives me nothing else.
- I love ooc chat and coming up with ideas, pictures, sounds! Whatever is needed to create a fun and exciting partnership!
- I can write anywhere from 300 - 600 words per post and I expect the same from you.
- Also I will expect a character sheet and realistic face claim with head cannons as this is something I will do for you as well.
- I love angst and fluff but sometimes I lack self control for slow burns XD Just giving you a heads up! <3

If you're still interested, please PM me and lets see what we can come up with! <3 :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back