• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You're a kid now! You're a squid now!

If you haven't already figured it out, I would like to do a Splatoon roleplay. I just got into it since I got a Nintendo Switch, so I've only played the second one, but I think a roleplay could be fun. I already have an idea in mind.

So basically, my character is a tomboy Inkling who is constantly getting bullied at school for her poor skill at turf wars. Her dream is to participate in a Splatfest event, but she starts to shy away from that dream because of all the bullying. One day, a new Inkling comes to her class and they are really popular and really good at turf wars. After hearing about my characters bullying problem, they offer to take her under their wing and train her for the upcoming Splatfest.

It sounds kinda cliche, but hopefully it will be a fun roleplay. So PM me if you're interested~

Last edited:
I'd probably be up for a Splatoon thing but the plot itself ain't quite doing it for me that and I kinda twist things to be more...over the top...unrealistic and such

Would you possibly be up for discussing a different plot for something Splatoon based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back