• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YourBlood-StainedHands: Streets of the LION

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The City of Caeldar.

Caeldar is by no means a rich city, it is a place filled with crime. Gangs rule the streets and orphaned children are as common as dogs. A darkness-filled city.

Year 1808.

Modern day, technology-wise, but the city is too poor to use much of it.

The Weather? Foggy.

Perpetual fog-filled, misty streets here... The lamplight gives an orange burning glow that fails to pierce its darkest corners and secrets.

In the past few years, a new cat is on the block. They call him the LION.

He ascended swiftly through the ranks of the city, filling the streets with a newfound fear. 

This man was one like no other. Extremely powerful as a fighter, untouchable even. Ruthless and blood-thirsty beyond the common crooks and gang leaders.

And he wants YOU to join him.

The only question is...WHY?

[THIS GAME WILL CAUSE HARM TO YOUR CHARACTER MORALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY.

DO NOT SEND YOUR BELOVED CREATIONS HERE, THEY MAY BE LOST. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BEFORE YOU BECOME ONE OF THEM...

AN ANTAGONIST. ]

---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~

Dear new citizen of Caeldar,

My sincerest sympathy to you, for Lady Luck has clearly abandoned you for you to come into such a place. If you have any love for life, you will leave as quickly as you can...

But of course, you can't, can you? For no one comes here of their own volition, of their own will. Caeldar is a city of trapped souls, dirty, grimy, and smoke-stained.

You won't like it here. You won't find happiness here. 

So why did you come?

Sincerely,

your trustworthy friend

P.S. Don't get involved with the LION. You'll regret it.

P.P.S. If you do... I am afraid I can do little to stop you. May death go to you swiftly.

A note from the Game Master: Character building will not be entirely up to you. CS not applicable. If you enter, do not leave. Only join if you can commit.

So. The choice is yours. Will you become a Citizen? Will you join the LION?

If yes say your (character's) name, age, and gender. If no then why are you still here?!?

Stay strong, player. The Game has already begun once someone joins... The very act of joining is part of the game.

Random traits will be assigned to you + your character. Some things you will have control over, but not everything. That's just the way life works.

(for the sake of simplicity and because this is a newly developing game, character slots limited to ten (10) players.)

all slots are full. only the chosen remain.

{this is a CASUAL to MODERATE roleplay}

Character Slots:

1- @Cicero Vinter/Sinnsyk Inzaya/male/22

2- @DemonKitten/Demetri Mireia/female/20

3- @Aprotny/Senina Capri/female/19

4- @AgWordSmith/Elizabeth Voquin/female/19

5- @SpiralErrant/Ben Barrows/male/26

6- @Timeless Sakura/Mabel Grivo/female/22

[SIZE= 11px]7- @Marsy1999/Marsy Valentine/male 25[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]8- @HighlyDysfunctional/Luke Walters/male/19[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]9- @Heisenberg/Henry Brickham/male/20[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]10- @PerfectDevil/Percy Northwillow/male/25[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fires that burn bright get snuffed out quickly."

(bump)

Demetri Mireia, 20, Female

If age needs to be greater just tell me, but this sounds interesting.

It looks fine to me. I'm sure you'll find your own little niche in this town. A Personal Message will arrive shortly in your inbox.

"Death does wonders on the visage. Always. You should really try it sometime."

(bump)

"The lonely view catches your eye."

(bump)

"Dreaming of a faraway city covered in strange mists..."

(bump)

"Calling all misfits, conquerors, criminal hands, ex-convicts, and gang members! This is the city for you..."

(bump)

"It's half-past midnight," remarked the jackalope.

(bump)

P3 has not survived the ravages of Caeldar City. There is a new murderess in town.

Character cards (traits you received after becoming a player) dropped by players no longer active will appear in the Laughing Cat Bistro (a hint for all of you who haven't been into the city yet) and can be picked up by anyone.

This player has not dropped a card.

Another character has fallen. P7, Marsy Valentine has been eliminated from the game. Go to the Laughing Cat Bistro to find out more or to pick up your fallen comrade's card. This character has dropped a card.

Card will expire (be unavailable for retrieval) 1 month after the announcement has been made.

P10 has been removed from the City. He has gone missing unexpectedly. A card has been dropped. Card will expire on February 16th if no one picks it up. Hurry, my good friends. It seems that time is short. 

A random update on how everyone is doing:

character status log <1/16/17>

1-[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Cicero Vinter/Sinnsyk Inzaya/male/22 DAY 3

2- @DemonKitten/Demetri Mireia/female/20 RESIDENCY PENDING

3- @Aprotny/Senina Capri/female/19 MURDERED

4- @AgWordSmith/Elizabeth Voquin/female/19 DAY 2 (traveling with L. Walters)

5- @SpiralErrant/Ben Barrows/male/26 DAY 2

6- @Timeless Sakura/Mabel Grivo/female/22 RESIDENCY PENDING

7- @Marsy1999/Marsy Valentine/male 25 GONE MISSING

8- @HighlyDysfunctional/Luke Walters/male/19 DAY 2 (traveling with E. Voquin)

9- @Heisenberg/Henry Brickham/male/20 DAY 1

10- @PerfectDevil/Percy Northwillow/male/25 GONE MISSING

It seems like Caeldar City has taken a toll on your comrades. Three are fallen. Two more are falling. Five remain, surviving, if barely. 

But! Time is a'wasting, and I grow ever impatient. I will give you a deadline: Reach Day 2 before the first of February, or forever wonder at what could have been your fate otherwise. After all, there is a murderess on the loose. Those who are at Day 2 or after on 2/1/17, I will boost three of your stats automatically. Consider it a small gift from an otherwise cruel world. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back