• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Your Prayers Have Been Answered - The Scroll Thief - FULL - D&D 5e

Wonderblue

The Only Ocassionally Reliable RP Partner
2250ca30709577.562f9330174f9.jpg

Hello. I am the Ever so Mighty and Exalted Dungeon Master Azure Cerulean Wonder, or simply Wonderblue, if you will.

I have DMed before, although it was Pathfinder, and not D&D. I have an adventure called the Scroll Thief that I would be willing to drag some PCs through. I'm less familiar with 5e, but so long as you work with me and not against me, we shouldn't have any issues.

The max amount of people I can take is five. Any more than that, and I'm a little overwhelmed. I've noticed quite a few people looking for a DM, so this will be first come, first serve. If this group proves to be rather painless to DM for, I may be open to starting a second campaign for those who haven't gotten a chance.

If you're interested, comment down below, and we'll get the beginning organizations for a party.
I prefer core races and classes, but I'm open to homebrews, so long as you can give me an idea of what you want in it.

This will be a mute party, to allow everyone to retain some privacy. I can create a Discord server if you wish, but I'd prefer that this stay on here, and that we do it through writing, not a voice call. Those get hairy fast, and my voice is not pleasant.

If you cannot tell, I'm not aesthetic in the least.

Players
- OrWangatan OrWangatan
- dazzling dazzling
- SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
- Jagson Jagson - possible monk
- Squee Squee
- MegaUmbreon MegaUmbreon

Last edited:
Never played D&D over the computer but now's a good time to start

There's my five.

Welcome aboard the Death Express. We will be starting at level one for this, although you won't stay that way for long.

What ideas do you all have for your character?

I am now the proud owner of Volo's Guide to Monsters, so expect me to abuse its contents.

Well while I haven't figured out a name or look for my character. I decided he will be a human monk

OrWangatan OrWangatan
dazzling dazzling
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
Squee Squee
Jagson Jagson
MegaUmbreon MegaUmbreon

I ask that you all communicate with each other and decide on your class at the bare minimum. If you're unsure, that's fine. Send me a message regardless of where you're at, and we can begin the character creation. I have a website in mind to manage sheets, but cannot currently link it.

For those of you who are veterans, we'll be of course using point buy, and everyone will start with two minor magic items of your choice. You may use a generator or if you have one in mind, pick that. I reserve the right to negate an item if I feel it's too powerful.

As a DM, I love reading RPGs, so there could be extra experience if you role play scenes particularly well.

I will be creating a Discord server in the near future, which will be optional to join, but Discord is the best way to contact me quickly if you need something.

The character sheet thread will go up whenever we all have the basics of our character. It'll be quick, necessary, but not entirely painless- like a vaccine. Then it'll be over and we won't have to deal with it again.

That is all for now from the Azure Overlord.

I would love to be a Dragonborn bard. If we end up needing more magic I would enjoy playing a Half-orc spell caster. What are everyone's thoughts?

I'm down for playing whatever class needs to be played. I'll play whatever balances out the party

Wonderblue Wonderblue I assume we're starting at level 1? What level does the adventure take us to? Some builds are more fun at higher levels, but if we won't get that far I'll plan around something else.

I'm working on a melee concept. Not sure about class just yet.

Wonderblue Wonderblue I assume we're starting at level 1? What level does the adventure take us to? Some builds are more fun at higher levels, but if we won't get that far I'll plan around something else.

I'm working on a melee concept. Not sure about class just yet.

The Scroll Thief should get you to sixth level. After that, I'm reading another adventure I'll likely take you on.

Shiny. Looking forward to some of those middle levels myself, tho I should still be pretty decent early on.

Since we seem to need some decisive decision making- I will be a half-elf warlock. Decided to go ranged over melee, primarily because one of my key spells later on isn't always party-friendly in melee. Lookin' out for my peeps.

We have a rogue/gunslinger in the makings. A healer is always appreciated, as is a tank or a blaster.

I can't speak for the man, but I think he's waiting for the group to send him private messages with your character sheet.

I can't speak for the man, but I think he's waiting for the group to send him private messages with your character sheet.

Uh... when did he ask for that? Last I heard was that we were supposed to communicate with the group to decide race/class (which I did) and that the character sheet thread would go up after that. No one else is communicating, so I've just been on standby.

Wonderblue Wonderblue ?

I'm making a half-elf rogue. My CS is almost done. Sorry if that hasn't been said yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back