• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Your Prayers Have Been Answered - The Scroll Thief - FULL - D&D 5e

Power to the half-elves! *fist bump*

To save people the hassle of scrolling: I decided on half-elf warlock (ranged)

look back at his big post where he told us to communicate with each other.

He stated right after that to send him a message of where we were with our characters.
Send me a message regardless of where you're at, and we can begin the character creation. I have a website in mind to manage sheets, but cannot currently link it.

Elf monk
So we currently have a long range magic user, a thief, and a close range martial artist.

Yes, I saw that. Since he didn't specify 'private' message and did want us to communicate with the group, I've been messaging him and everyone here. And he's been replying.

So I guess we just wait for further instructions? I'm ready to write a CS, tho not sure what format and such he wants.

Communication is key. I've PMed most of you, I believe- or you've messaged me.

Talking to each other and planning out the party is probably a good idea, for the poor party may end up very dead. Most of you have played, so you know the drill.

I've been using The New OrcPub: D&D 5e Character Builder/Generator to create character sheets, for they make 5e characters a breeze. Custom classes aren't listed, but can be easily added to the gen.

Once I have everyone's characters, I'll post a CS just to keep track of leveling and the like before finally finish writing the first post. From then on, I'll pester you a lot more.

I'd be interested in joining. I actually have virtually no experience with tabletop games, but: I'm in a Rifts roleplay currently, which is dice-based, and I just had my first session with a Pathfinder group that I just joined. So basically, I'd need quite a bit of help to understand, but I'll likely catch on quickly. If I'm accepted, I'd likely role a Half-Orc Barbarian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back