Video Games Your Most "?????????????" Video Game Moments

Good old fashioned Skyrim glitches: falling through the floor of Fort Dawnguard. Repeatedly. And the first time I played on pc, Alduin wouldn't break the tower at the start. And Ulfric hit on my orc.

Final Fantasy 8 first disc out of four after beating a somewhat miniboss in the game (i am still on the first disc for gods sake) there is this cutscene entered.............lets say that cutscene changed alot of life for me and it was ending for first disc than insert second disc message came but I was shocked in front of TV and couldn't move a good 10 minutes than stand up get into kitchen for a glass of water than returned and put second disc to continue game.
Now, mind you, this was a small glitch I accidentally triggered.

I'm sure most that read this have at least HEARD of Skyrim, the 5th game in the Elder Scrolls series. Right? You know, that open world fantasy game where you go around killing dragons. THAT one. Anyway, I had just made my way into Whiterun (One of the major cities in the game for those that don't know) and decided to do a little bit of exploring, taking a look around certain places, barrels, stores... Then that was when I reached the tavern. I walk inside to see quite a small handful of NPC's sitting around a fire in the middle of the large room and I know that this is entirely normal. I move my character over to the fireplace before making him sit down at a bench while I go and fetch myself a can of coke. I come back to continue the game, moving my character up from his seat only to walk forward, straight into the fireplace. Then, out of the blue, I suddenly fell through the pit, nearly spitting out a mouthful of soda I was drinking as I looked up to see the layout of the tavern above me. The game eventually got me back into the tavern and, let's just say, I never figured out how to activate the glitch again.

On Skyrim, I was screwing around exploring and whatnot with my adorable and fearsome armored husky, Bran (aka Bran Muffin). For all the Skyrim players, we all know the lovely giants that live near Whiterun. To the west I believe. Well I like to pester the giants and mammoths. I was playing tag with the giants and Bran Muffin took a club for me. He went way up high in the air and I did not see where he landed. After I composed myself (I totally didnt yell "BRAN! No! Brannie!) I waited about three days for him to return. I was slightly freaking out because my travel buddy was probably dead just like my last one. (I may have accidentally killed Meeko, Stray Dog left me randomly, Vigilance felt The Force, and I didn't reload cuz I had Bran Muffin and Sceolang at my disposal). Well after the third day, I had given up all hope. The giant was slain and I was back to being a lonely adventurer, once again dogless. I was walking along the river that goes to Whiterun and heard movement. I assumed it was a wolf so I drew my fire hands up and prepared to incinerate whatever it was. Well, it turns out to be Bran Muffin. I did not burn him, luckily I fricking missed XD but somehow he managed to survive a club and the fall. I dont understand how because he should have died from the fall alone, not to mention the giant's club. But somehow, Bran Muffin lived through that. It must have been his armor, it must be enchanted or something, because when I get hit up in the air by giants; I don't live. I go up up up and die. Don't worry, Bran Muffin retired to Lakeview Manor and is the beloved pet of my son. Although there is a giant that likes to randomly appear on my porch >.>

77721e446b49640f67def2e0699b61e1e162e6e8_hq.jpg

Last edited:
I have two moments for when I was playing the game Battlefield 4:

1.) So I had been playing BF4 for a day or two and had decided it would be my main game for a while. Even so, I had not tried out the snipers. (This is because I'm a more offensive player when it comes to FPS's). Anyway, I decide to run a sniper for the rest of the match I was playing. I was lying on a hill for a while, not seeing anyone, so I get up and start running to the nearest objective. As I'm crossing the road, I hear a buggy to my right and I turn to see an enemy driving straight toward me. I swear I was gonna be roadkill, but, instinctively, I pull the trigger on my rifle and bam. No-scope headshot the guy right out of the buggy, the un-occupied car hitting me and (Because unoccupied vehicles can't run you over in BF4) I survive. I couldn't believe it.

2.) A couple months after I started playing BF4, they started releasing the DLC's for free and I was playing on a DLC map. I saw a helicopter of a landing pad and figured I'd use it to attack a nearby objective. Unbeknownst to me, an enemy must've had the same idea as he shot me from the sidelines before taking the heli for himself. When I respawn, I'm soooo far away. Still, I spot the heli, probably the size of a pen cap on my screen, taking off with the enemy who took it from me and pull out my unguided rocket launcher. Without aiming, I fire it. I hit it, blew the heli up in one shot. That guy was either pissed or impressed, but I was just insanely lucky

ğ̱̠̭ͤ̀ͮͥ̿̍ͅ ̺͙͎͑̂̄l̯̞͓̗͈͢ ̝̰̻̦̗͍̳̈͑͐̆̄͡a̓ͣ͊̋̑̂̚ ͖̖̯̥̜̩̺ͥ̉ͮͪ̋̚s͕͓̤̑ͭ̃ͭͨͧ͂ ̡ͪ̉̆šͯ̀ͅ ̮̝̖͚̤̑ͮͦ̕h̩̹̏͑̈͋ ͙̞̟͚̝̻̪͛ͥͨ̊̆ì̝͎ͨ͆͒̋̄̂͜ ͑̕m͈̜͉̠̜̹̞̿̈ͤ

c8a.jpeg

In Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer, there is a hilarious glitch where when you kill an enemy climbing a ladder, they go launching into the air. Many amused moments I have found from this game, but that's the best I can remember

One of my most "?????" happened in Friday the 13th: The Game.

I was casually playing with my bf and 6 others randoms. Mid-Intro, 5 people left, which left me, my bf and the other random, And he turned out to be Jason Part 6. The deal with Jason Part 6 is that he starts with 5 pocket knives, has Shift Up (Shift allows him to become invisible and basically speed up. J6 and J9 are faster than a car), but Morph down. Now, the fun began.
For 4 minutees, we both had peace. Jason was nowhere to be seen and we were just chillin'. then, J6 found me. He chased me for at LEAST 8 minutes, and I was a character with no Stamina! Hearing him shift and then seeing him 5in behind me gave me so much anxiety! He was completely focussed on me, allowing my bf to fix the car. He fixed it, stopped the car, and we both fled.

Playing skyrim, and I was going through Falkreath hold on my horse when all of a sudden I lose two thirds of my health instantly, and now have an arrow poking out of my face. I'm like "What the fuck!" Cause I've never lost so much from a single attack, so I chug a few health potions, then attack the little bandit camp. Turns out, I had downloaded a mod that passes out crossbows in the leveled list, and some dick had shot me in the face eith one of the new ones added by the mod, a steel one. So I ended up killing the fucker and used it as my main weapon for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back