Anime & Manga Your Most Hated Anime, ever

I don't know why most of the people here hates One Piece.
Drop hate on me as much as you want, but I absolutely love it.

And, Fairy Tail. Reasons:
-Too much ecchi
-We can defeat everyone with the power of friendship!
-eyes are too big
-too many things thought to be impossible are done by the main protagonists (and the power of friendship)
-hurt my friends? u have to go through me!

I think SAO's a given for almost everyone XD
... everyone who... has... a good taste, that is. >V>;;;;;;;;

My most disliked anime of all time?
Taboo Tattoo
I actually legitimately hate it.
I dropped it on episode 3, five minutes in. I thought it would redeem itself, but it just made itself worse.

It's terrible.

Absolutely terrible.

Even though I grew up with anime like DBZ, I have a tendency to strongly dislike most shonen anime like Naruto, One Piece and things like that.
I agree with this, I probably only enjoy DBZ due to nostolgia, but I am curious as to know if there are any shounen anime you like? The only one that I love is Shokugeki no Souma. The rest I dislike or think are overrated *Cough* Boku no Hero Academia *Cough*

EDIT: Alyxsandre Alyxsandre I feel your pain but I WATCHED ALL OF TABOO TATTOO FML

i really really really hate SAO. like, here are some reasons but i’m pretty sure you have more reasons to hate it than i do:

- kirito is pretty dumb
- asuna is an actual manipulative character
- supporting characters are always annoying
- plot is just
- no
- kirito you’re a player
- i said it okay
- too much unnecessary drama
- the game itself is crap
- like who’d play that
- totes not me
- 1748194810 other reasons i’m not gonna list because this is getting long

I agree with this, I probably only enjoy DBZ due to nostolgia, but I am curious as to know if there are any shounen anime you like? The only one that I love is Shokugeki no Souma. The rest I dislike or think are overrated *Cough* Boku no Hero Academia *Cough*
I don't think I've heard of that one! Let's see, the shows I've come to like are animes like Samurai Champloo, Koe no Katachi and Yuu Yuu Hakusho. I guess my tastes lean more towards seinen anime? For example, I love Paranoia Agent.

I don't think I've heard of that one! Let's see, the shows I've come to like are animes like Samurai Champloo, Koe no Katachi and Yuu Yuu Hakusho. I guess my tastes lean more towards seinen anime? For example, I love Paranoia Agent.
Ah yeah, I really enjoy seinen anime too.

The reason I like shokugeki is because it is a unshounen shounen anime. I’d recommend it, who would’ve thought a cooking anime would be so awesome. If the shounen doesn’t suit ya the comedy will. Also there are some top notch analysis videos out there explaining why it’s actually a good shounen anime lol

Also if you count sports anime as shounen anime then I do enjoy those.

Ah yeah, I really enjoy seinen anime too.

The reason I like shokugeki is because it is a unshounen shounen anime. I’d recommend it, who would’ve thought a cooking anime would be so awesome. If the shounen doesn’t suit ya the comedy will. Also there are some top notch analysis videos out there explaining why it’s actually a good shounen anime lol

Also if you count sports anime as shounen anime then I do enjoy those.
Cool, I will check it out! Might be right up my alley.

Diabolik Lovers.

It's always Diabolik Lovers.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all the boys. But I hated it because all the boys where being rough and horrible to Yui, and because of a naive masochistic wuss named Yui.

I mean, seriously, who can't hate this face?

I'm kind of an anime noob, and I watch most of my anime on recommendations from people like me rather than scattergunning it and picking up random new anime, so I haven't watched a lot of bad anime, but the one that dropped the ball the most for me was Danganronpa 3, particularly the Future Arc. I played (and enjoyed) the visual novels, so I decided to watch the anime (which happened to be one of the first I ever watched), and it was a pretty unsatisfying ending to the Hope's Peak trilogy.

I'm kind of an anime noob, and I watch most of my anime on recommendations from people like me rather than scattergunning it and picking up random new anime, so I haven't watched a lot of bad anime, but the one that dropped the ball the most for me was Danganronpa 3, particularly the Future Arc. I played (and enjoyed) the visual novels, so I decided to watch the anime (which happened to be one of the first I ever watched), and it was a pretty unsatisfying ending to the Hope's Peak trilogy.

Dude, if you mean you disliked it because of the ending in which they had
faked Kirigiri's death only to bring her back because there's no way they can let a major character like her die
, then I tooootally get you there, I was pretty disappointed myself since I was expecting a worthy sacrifice maybe? Other than that, I don't think future arc was /too/ bad, I'm interested to know the things that ticked you off (aside from Ando, because I hated her and I don't understand how a person might possibly like her).

Dude, if you mean you disliked it because of the ending in which they had
faked Kirigiri's death only to bring her back because there's no way they can let a major character like her die
, then I tooootally get you there, I was pretty disappointed myself since I was expecting a worthy sacrifice maybe? Other than that, I don't think future arc was /too/ bad, I'm interested to know the things that ticked you off (aside from Ando, because I hated her and I don't understand how a person might possibly like her).
It was kind of a betrayal of what the games were meant to be in spirit. I get that you can't do the same thing over and over and expect to elicit the same reaction, but DR3 drops the ball at being a mystery where the Danganronpa games excelled. It's hard to put into words my grievances with the anime, but I think a big part of it is that there isn't enough time in an anime to create the same effect that the games have. The games use their nearly 30 hours of time to make each and every single character meaningful while building tension for the mystery, establishing compelling murder cases, and progressing the story while not flooding you with information constantly. DR3 feels overloaded, and it still feels like it fails at all of these today. The only memorable members of the cast to me were the ones that were already established; for example, I can't even recall Ando's first (or last?) name to save my life without looking it up, and, while i could recite both the names of Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair's casts in a minute or less, at best I can identify the cast of DR3 by their external descriptions: black farmer, long coat guy, old dude, redhead, etc. The mystery is a complete asspull at times, and the show does too many of those cop-outs like the spoiler you mentioned. Seriously, they unironically used the ketchup-as-blood gag at one point. Most of my problems are just personal grievances; the mystery didn't compell me, the characters didn't intrigue me, each episode just felt like filler for the next episode all the way until the end, etc etc.

Here's a direct copy of my MAL review when I was a lot more salty about it, but it was clearer in my mind
Note: This review contains LOTS of spoilers. It may also be noteworthy that this is the only anime I've ever seen, and it was mostly ruined for me by spoilers anyway, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

That said, this anime annoyed me enough to force me to create a MAL account for the sole purpose of letting me get off my chest why I found this thoroughly unenjoyable. I originally picked up watching this anime as a fan of the games. I greatly enjoyed the tense story and engaging mystery of the original games, and wanted to finally see the conclusion of the story. So, I watched fair-use-loopholed episodes on YouTube. However, I found it completely unentertaining. The only reason I watched it to completion was to finally bring the series I once enjoyed to a close. I honestly entered into the series with hopeful attitude (excuse the joke), and I genuinely wanted it to be good, but it didn't have any of the same charm that the games did. To get to the heart of my issue with this anime, I'm going to break this down part by part.

Story

Narrative stakes are nonexistent. First of all, the show gives you no good reason to care about the new characters, and any reason it does give is ham-fisted and cliche. The Ruruka and Seiko spat felt meaningless because the show did it so heavy-handedly, yet it barely qualified as drama to me when most of the dispute centered around candy. Second of all, the story shatters any notion that the characters you DO care about from the original games will ever be in danger by episode 3. If it hadn't already been spoiled for me, I probably would have been intrigued by Aoi's "death" and been curious as to where they would go with it. But, I imagine that the creators suddenly thought "Wait, people might care about this character! Better retcon her back in!" So, Aoi's fake death ends up feeling like nothing more than a shock value cash-in. I almost laughed when they used the "ketchup as blood" excuse. Seriously, I would have preferred a handwave instead of a trite explanation like that. Kirigiri's is even worse, because her return is predictable at that point. If they don't even have the guts to kill off Aoi, of all people, why would we believe for a second that they would actually kill off the character that is ostensibly the most beloved character of the series? Of course, it gets even worse when they undermine all the consequences of DR2 by bringing everyone back that died in that game. All the tension of the original games was based on the idea that anyone could die, especially the characters you like. If they had actually killed the characters they pretended to kill, and didn't render the events of DR2 virtually meaningless, this would have easily made the series at least a 5/10 for me, because there would at least be some tension and reason to see if the characters would make it out alive.

Sound and Art

I can't say much on the sound and art departments since I have no basis for comparison. All I can really say in this regard is that it didn't make my eyes and ears bleed, so it is at least acceptable in my opinion.

Characters

One of the things that made me like the games was that the characters were interesting enough to be memorable. Trigger Happy Havoc's characters all had memorable quirks and designs, and, while the characters in Danganronpa 2 were a little less memorable, their character design was still unique. My problem could be best summarized by this statement: If you asked me to list the entire cast from both games in 3 minutes, I'd do it with plenty of time to spare. However, all the time in the world wouldn't be enough for me to list half of the names in the cast of DR3 without looking them up. I actually had to look up Seiko and Ruruka's names for this review, because I actually couldn't remember them despite remembering their conflict. I only remembered Yukizome and Munakata's names because the show hammers the characters into your skull as important characters. Yukizome was kind of fun to watch in the other arc, but that is the OTHER arc, so it's pretty much irrelevant here. As for any other characters, the best I would probably be able to come up with is 'bull guy', 'black stereotype farmer', 'wheelchair girl', 'boxer guy', and 'asshole blacksmith'. Kazuo Tengan was interesting at first, but lost all appeal when they essentially portrayed him as an absolute crazy with no concept of consequences. Seriously, the aged leader, who should have been the wise voice of reason in the story, ends up having less wisdom than the former-brainwashed, former-braindead cast of DR2.

Enjoyment

I enjoyed the games for them actually having interesting and understandable mysteries. The murders were engaging to put together, and the clues got you thinking about the mystery as you went along the investigation. It always made sense in the end, and, even when the mysteries had their occasional asspulls *cough*celestesrealname*cough*, it wasn't like it completely came out of nowhere. The anime has none of that. If you watched the arcs one at a time like me, there was nothing to suggest what might be happening. The Despair arc did set it up, but it wasn't enough to make it feel like a meaningful plot point. I won't spoil the ending (since I've already spoiled enough), but I could only respond to the reveal with a "lolwut". It comes completely out of nowhere, as if the buildup and investigation up to the point fulfilled no point but to drive the plot forward. It didn't give you a chance to piece things together on your own like the games, it just says "here's what's been happening, deal with it".

In conclusion, I guess most of my problem is that it has none of the aspects that made the games good. No tension, no engaging mystery, no memorable characters, nothing. It wasn't even darker than the games in any sense beyond aesthetic, because the horror actually stuck with you in the games. Characters the game had been building up for several acts were dying, and it was clear that anyone could die (with the exception of the main character, but at this point I'm numb to main character plot armor anyways). In the anime, it was clear nobody that anyone cared about was going to die, effectively ending anything resembling tension. The reveal was completely out of left field, with nothing to suggest what was going on. The characters were forgettable, the story was bland, the mystery was terrible, and the retconning of character deaths completely undermined the point of the series. For these reasons, I found DR3 to be a completely lackluster conclusion to an otherwise great story.

Keep in mind, i didn't find it absolutely terrible, as I have yet to stumble upon an absolutely terrible anime; in fact, I gave this a 3/10. it's just the worst anime I've seen simply because I only have a batch of other excellent anime to compare it to.

FLCL. Just, why? I watched it out of curiosity because it was so popular, but all it did was confuse the crap out of me and make me wish I could get those three hours of my life back.

amnesia fam
I don't like Amnesia either, I don't even think I ever understood what was going on with that, even when it finally ended. It makes absolutely no sense?? (It was so bad that I can't even remember what the plot IS)

I have a hunch that this is a case of a badly adapted visual novel into an anime, where the anime just lost any type of coherence the game probably had. Just a hunch, IDK what the truth is, I just know that it was confusing as heck to watch : /

It's probably the anime I've rated less until today on MAL (If we exclude the Ao Oni shorts I already talked about here... I still don't know why that one is a thing)

Last edited:
I don't like Amnesia either, I don't even think I ever understood what was going on with that, even when it finally ended. It makes absolutely no sense?? (It was so bad that I can't even remember what the plot IS)

I have a hunch that this is a case of a badly adapted visual novel into an anime, where the anime just lost any type of coherence the game probably had. Just a hunch, IDK what the truth is, I just know that it was confusing as heck to watch : /

It's probably the anime I've rated less until today on MAL (If we exclude the Ao Oni shorts I already talked about here... I still don't know why that one is a thing)

Yeah it was adapted from a game so they pretty much just tried their best to fit in each character route resulting in a shit storm of confusion. And most likely the reason you don't remember the plot because there WASN'T any plot. In the anime at least, never played the game.

Sizniche Sizniche

Yeah, I can understand the line of reasoning you're going with here.

For sure, the games are better than what any anime could encapsulate. That's part of the reason why I've never watched the original DR anime too, because I'd played the game initially and I seriously can't see how the entirety of the game could be covered within a mere season's worth of 24 minute episodes and still retain most if not all of what the game had to cover. But then there's someone like my brother who watched the anime, really enjoyed it, then bought the Vita solely for the purpose of playing the DR game, only to find it was far more enjoyable than the anime...

So if you're going from the games to the anime, it's really taking it down a step, isn't it?

For that reason I feel you can't really compare DR3 against the existing games because it's not entirely possible for something so truncated to accomplish most of what the games could. And in that, I mean fleshing out the less important characters and creating something memorable out of them that did not ride on their individual personalities and respective quirks. So you end up having to watch the anime for the anime itself, WITHOUT comparing it to what the games have accomplished. Otherwise you would be disappointed, for sure.

In the anime, I feel as though they'd focused more on getting you to appreciate certain (more impressionable) characters as quickly as possible within the short time frame they were allowed before they'd inevitably have to butcher some of them. Which is what danganronpa is great at anyway. It's true most of the characters are forgettable, but that's not so surprising, I don't think. To be completely honest, I don't remember the full names of the characters from most of the anime I've enjoyed except that they were main characters or that I really (and I mean REALLY) loved them. And yet I remember the least memorable characters from most video-games. I think that's something specific to and usual of most anime/manga. But in the moment, so long as they're appreciable for their sacrifices as least, it's hard to call a character a failure. While I was watching it, I didn't think it was so bad, but perhaps that's an understanding personal to me.

I'm surprised you don't remember much of 'boxer guy' (Sakakura) because I felt like he was one of the best developed characters in the show. They gave him the Danganronpa treatment: made him someone detestable, turned him into someone worthy of pity, then gave him a tragic-as-heck ending but made him a worthy sacrifice in the process. But with how fast-paced the anime was, it's fair that you don't recall him. As with stubble-and-fedora guy, I don't remember his name but I do remember I liked him by the time he was slaughtered. xD The only character I really liked despite the lack of development and early death is Great Gozu (bull guy) because I loved his design and his personality, I really wish there was more to know more about him.

Anyway, the anime certainly doesn't achieve the same standards set by the games, that's without doubt. But I don't think that's what they were trying to achieve. The purpose of the anime was conclusion to the Hope's Peak arc, which couldn't have received the gaming treatment, it wouldn't have made sense for them to give it /that/ level of importance. They could have made it into a manga like Killer Killer (but Killer Killer is a spin-off of DR3 as it is, which is just as well because manga don't tend to receive as much attention as anime do) or made it something of a novel like Danganronpa 0, but to attract the attention they needed, anime was a suitable choice. Otherwise honestly they could've just left things open-ended, and I think that's a worse outcome than the conclusion the fanbase desired. We were all really desperate to know what came of our beloved characters, after all. So as an *anime*... while not amazing, I think it provided something that was better than nothing, really.

I think one contestable aspect was the revival of the SDR2 characters. I have mixed feelings in that sense. I didn't think it was a bad thing that they were brought back. After the SDR2 game, I was truly hoping they would be revived, if only because all my hope was invested in that fraction of a chance that they would recover. Then again, I was hoping for some sort of sacrifice as a result of that. I enjoyed seeing Hajime become an amalgamation of both himself and Izuru. He never truly recovered who he used to be. But all the other characters seemed fine? I mean, sure, Komaeda had his bionic hand and all. But I think more legitimate repercussions were needed in light of the fact that they'd been revived. I'd have liked to see actual tension between them, at least.

But there are some things I find disappointing too, and they're pretty much inexcusable. Kirigiri and Aoi had me rolling my eyes because of how badly I wanted to see some actual sacrifice on Naegi's part, you know, like ACTUALLY losing someone important to him. Or even sacrificing himself, that would've been unexpected. I don't see main character deaths as a bad thing, but DR takes a super leisurely approach to this thought. Didn't enjoy the Seiko-Ando conflict all that much except I both loved and hated how selfish Ando was and how selfless her boyfriend was and how this made them such a detestable and despairing couple (but it was good like that, you know?). Anyway, I really hated Ando, I felt like she brought a lot of unnecessary drama to the table but I think that's a personal grievance of mine with who she was. But still, all three of them die in the end so you feel like the whole thing is pointless, aha.

And I agree, totally forgot what the mystery was. Just remember who the murderer(s) ends up being, which I didn't think was too bad of a twist. But as to who was the mastermind? No damn clue what was going on there. If a good linear plot and mystery is the main reason you enjoy DR, I can see why you you disliked DR3. :P

But while I don't think the specifics of future arc were very good, I think it still achieved what it was meant to achieve, ya know? Like, the gradual crawl from something void of hope to a hopeful future. Whereas despair arc was the opposite; a life full of hope gradually descending into something horrendous and utterly despairing. But you did say you didn't despise everything to the anime, so maybe you appreciated this as well. Or missed it, as you didn't watch the episodes of the two arcs interchangeably? That possibly took away from your experience, since they were meant to be watched like that, at least according to how they were released. I think, within the context of what the anime was supposed to be, it wasn't too bad. It carried across some interesting and important concepts. It had its shocking reveals. I cried at points, either from excitement or grief, which is probably what sticks with me the most and makes me think the entire ordeal wasn't so terrible. xD But certainly, execution wasn't too great at points, either because it was fanciful or badly put together. So I understand your disappointment.

There are definitely worse anime out there though. Deeeeeefinitely.

A last thing I am curious about though! Have you played DRv3 yet?? I'd LOVE to know your thoughts on that too, if only for its ending~

Sizniche Sizniche

Yeah, I can understand the line of reasoning you're going with here.

For sure, the games are better than what any anime could encapsulate. That's part of the reason why I've never watched the original DR anime too, because I'd played the game initially and I seriously can't see how the entirety of the game could be covered within a mere season's worth of 24 minute episodes and still retain most if not all of what the game had to cover. But then there's someone like my brother who watched the anime, really enjoyed it, then bought the Vita solely for the purpose of playing the DR game, only to find it was far more enjoyable than the anime...

So if you're going from the games to the anime, it's really taking it down a step, isn't it?

For that reason I feel you can't really compare DR3 against the existing games because it's not entirely possible for something so truncated to accomplish most of what the games could. And in that, I mean fleshing out the less important characters and creating something memorable out of them that did not ride on their individual personalities and respective quirks. So you end up having to watch the anime for the anime itself, WITHOUT comparing it to what the games have accomplished. Otherwise you would be disappointed, for sure.

In the anime, I feel as though they'd focused more on getting you to appreciate certain (more impressionable) characters as quickly as possible within the short time frame they were allowed before they'd inevitably have to butcher some of them. Which is what danganronpa is great at anyway. It's true most of the characters are forgettable, but that's not so surprising, I don't think. To be completely honest, I don't remember the full names of the characters from most of the anime I've enjoyed except that they were main characters or that I really (and I mean REALLY) loved them. And yet I remember the least memorable characters from most video-games. I think that's something specific to and usual of most anime/manga. But in the moment, so long as they're appreciable for their sacrifices as least, it's hard to call a character a failure. While I was watching it, I didn't think it was so bad, but perhaps that's an understanding personal to me.

I'm surprised you don't remember much of 'boxer guy' (Sakakura) because I felt like he was one of the best developed characters in the show. They gave him the Danganronpa treatment: made him someone detestable, turned him into someone worthy of pity, then gave him a tragic-as-heck ending but made him a worthy sacrifice in the process. But with how fast-paced the anime was, it's fair that you don't recall him. As with stubble-and-fedora guy, I don't remember his name but I do remember I liked him by the time he was slaughtered. xD The only character I really liked despite the lack of development and early death is Great Gozu (bull guy) because I loved his design and his personality, I really wish there was more to know more about him.

Anyway, the anime certainly doesn't achieve the same standards set by the games, that's without doubt. But I don't think that's what they were trying to achieve. The purpose of the anime was conclusion to the Hope's Peak arc, which couldn't have received the gaming treatment, it wouldn't have made sense for them to give it /that/ level of importance. They could have made it into a manga like Killer Killer (but Killer Killer is a spin-off of DR3 as it is, which is just as well because manga don't tend to receive as much attention as anime do) or made it something of a novel like Danganronpa 0, but to attract the attention they needed, anime was a suitable choice. Otherwise honestly they could've just left things open-ended, and I think that's a worse outcome than the conclusion the fanbase desired. We were all really desperate to know what came of our beloved characters, after all. So as an *anime*... while not amazing, I think it provided something that was better than nothing, really.

I think one contestable aspect was the revival of the SDR2 characters. I have mixed feelings in that sense. I didn't think it was a bad thing that they were brought back. After the SDR2 game, I was truly hoping they would be revived, if only because all my hope was invested in that fraction of a chance that they would recover. Then again, I was hoping for some sort of sacrifice as a result of that. I enjoyed seeing Hajime become an amalgamation of both himself and Izuru. He never truly recovered who he used to be. But all the other characters seemed fine? I mean, sure, Komaeda had his bionic hand and all. But I think more legitimate repercussions were needed in light of the fact that they'd been revived. I'd have liked to see actual tension between them, at least.

But there are some things I find disappointing too, and they're pretty much inexcusable. Kirigiri and Aoi had me rolling my eyes because of how badly I wanted to see some actual sacrifice on Naegi's part, you know, like ACTUALLY losing someone important to him. Or even sacrificing himself, that would've been unexpected. I don't see main character deaths as a bad thing, but DR takes a super leisurely approach to this thought. Didn't enjoy the Seiko-Ando conflict all that much except I both loved and hated how selfish Ando was and how selfless her boyfriend was and how this made them such a detestable and despairing couple (but it was good like that, you know?). Anyway, I really hated Ando, I felt like she brought a lot of unnecessary drama to the table but I think that's a personal grievance of mine with who she was. But still, all three of them die in the end so you feel like the whole thing is pointless, aha.

And I agree, totally forgot what the mystery was. Just remember who the murderer(s) ends up being, which I didn't think was too bad of a twist. But as to who was the mastermind? No damn clue what was going on there. If a good linear plot and mystery is the main reason you enjoy DR, I can see why you you disliked DR3. :P

But while I don't think the specifics of future arc were very good, I think it still achieved what it was meant to achieve, ya know? Like, the gradual crawl from something void of hope to a hopeful future. Whereas despair arc was the opposite; a life full of hope gradually descending into something horrendous and utterly despairing. But you did say you didn't despise everything to the anime, so maybe you appreciated this as well. Or missed it, as you didn't watch the episodes of the two arcs interchangeably? That possibly took away from your experience, since they were meant to be watched like that, at least according to how they were released. I think, within the context of what the anime was supposed to be, it wasn't too bad. It carried across some interesting and important concepts. It had its shocking reveals. I cried at points, either from excitement or grief, which is probably what sticks with me the most and makes me think the entire ordeal wasn't so terrible. xD But certainly, execution wasn't too great at points, either because it was fanciful or badly put together. So I understand your disappointment.

There are definitely worse anime out there though. Deeeeeefinitely.

A last thing I am curious about though! Have you played DRv3 yet?? I'd LOVE to know your thoughts on that too, if only for its ending~
Yeah, I have nothing against you liking it, and I guess in hindsight it wasn't terrible, but subjectively I felt like it was nothing more than a timesink to me. That's why I added the addendum that I'm an anime noob that hasn't really seen any terrible anime at all. It's not a terribly scathing indictment; to not be the worst anime I've seen, it wouldve had to be better than the first season of Konosuba, which was amazing.

I haven't played DRv3 yet, because I'm flat broke. sorry

On the subject of stubble and fedora guy; he was the only death I actually felt even remotely sad about, excluding the Aoi copout, which we arent going to count for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Sizniche Sizniche

Mmm. ^^ I guess I'm defending it so strongly simply because I'm a massive fan of the games as well; I like to look at the positives when they've done most things right. The concepts themselves are never too bad, and given danganronpa is without doubt my favourite thing to roleplay, each installment gives new ideas to toy with. It's something to be appreciated, if only by a little.

But it's fair that you found the anime disappointing in several ways. Though I'm sure you'd be a fair bit less critical if you'd seen a wider array of anime, for sure. There are some terrible pieces out there... a fair few of them have been mentioned in this thread, if you ever dare to investigate. :P

I haven't seen Konosuba but thanks for the heads up! I'll likely give it a go. My personal favourite right now is Ajin: Demihuman. It toys around with a pretty cool concept~

Ah, damn. I hope you get to DRv3 when you've got the funds! Or even watching a play-through of it never hurts, if you don't feel so patient. It certainly lives up the the shocking nature of all DR games, for sure!

RIP Stubble + Fedora, he will be missed.

I don't like:
Attack on Titan
Any anime that dwells too much on moe or loli girls (but depends if the story is good)
Mirai Nikki
Some parts of Fairy Tail.

Probably my most hated: Attack on Titan

i'm glad i'm not the only one although... i have a love/hate relationship with attack on titan that is 90% hate. i still have a soft spot for the characters, especially the main trio, but other than that... no. go away you let me down why did i like you so much when you first came out oh no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back