• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your mission, should you choose to accept it...(small group)

ProfessorSpy

School of the Bear
So I'm a bit of a Mission Impossible fan(well, minus MI2...that was trash xD ) and have been thinking about doing a small group thread that involves about four dedicated, detailed players.

Plot summary/direction:

Set after the events of Rogue Nation, the IMF has been tasked with cleaning up whatever remnants there are of the Syndicate. A big player in the Syndicate's operations in Hong Kong, a woman by the name of Biyu Zhang has taken it upon herself to further her own agenda without the Syndicate's ever watchful presence. A known tactician, Biyu has been seen in rather ritzy areas of Hong Kong talking with Triad leaders and Hong Kong senate members alike. A conspiracy of the highest order is suspected and the IMF is being sent in to take down Biyu by any means necessary and uncover a plan that, if enacted, would bring the world to it's knees.

Characters:

I'm thinking that four would be a good number, seeing as the films have had four and it seemed to work pretty well. Characters can be of any age, gender, nationality, etc. The more diverse the background, the better, right?

What do you think? I'll gauge interest and then we'll see where it goes from there.

This seems so fun!

I don't know why but I just want to play a really intelligent child as a character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back