Other Your last words?

Surrounded by friends and family, I lay in my bed, old and ailing. My time is up, the grim reaper cometh for me.

Smiling, I take the hand of one of my grandchildren and give it a comforting squeeze, before looking at my son/daughter and everyone else, one last time.

With my vision fading as my last moment ticks away, my face grows content, my body relaxed, and I settle in to bed for my final rest, saying "You lost The game."

I die laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
JayTee said:
Surrounded by friends and family, I lay in my bed, old and ailing. My time is up, the grim reaper cometh for me.
Smiling, I take the hand of one of my grandchildren and give it a comforting squeeze, before looking at my son/daughter and everyone else, one last time.

With my vision fading as my last moment ticks away, my face grows content, my body relaxed, and I settle in to bed for my final rest, saying "You lost The game."

I die laughing.
FUCK YOU!!!!

"Any cookie is bite sized if you try hard enough."

cupcakes-539.jpg

*sweats*

"A-any cookie is bite sized... If you try hard enough...!!!

ANY COOKIE IS--"

Ded

Fact about me: I love tag. Everyone I know is painfully aware of this, as I annoy them with a new round every day. What does that have to do with anything?

On my death bed/couch/futon, I'd call over the person closest to me. Once they approach, I'd flick them on the nose, saying: "You're it," a shit-eating grin on my face.

*Ded*

"Embrace yourselves f?ck boys, for I am joining the ranks of the skeleton army!"

Spook+the+skeleton+war+now+_238c49a66b884b476a135a37e207991a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back